DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join
 
DRR Elite
posted
Recent issues in Russia/Ukrane, and our odd responses nationally.

Insane deals going on past our northern boarder, with even odder responses from police.

Almost certain spikes on the horizon for fuel prices, and no national security in that area.

Ag concerns with nitrogen shortages and also shortages of components for herbicides, and hording of such on the other side of the globe.

I have a complete lack of trust not just of our incompetent elected officials, but more so of the deep state, and enormous monster called our federal government.

The rich and powerful able to get away unscathed after participating in what was always the biggest taboo in our society....the one that differentiates us from animals: Pedophilia

I'm almost thinking the sky isn't falling, but rather that it has already fallen. We just haven't fully realized it.

Extreme inflation is weakening our buying power, and probably our retirement funds as well.

Extremists have had a global power grab in recent years, particularly on the left. Even using a pandemic to further their progress. And with some major propping up by huge money behind them, and the donors are at this point, untouchable.

The press has been bought and paid for, and we are being fed what they want us to see, and hearing what they want us to hear. And big tech controls the message online as well.

I'm generally hesitant to be negative about much of anything. But politically and on the world front, I struggle to identify much positive happening at the moment.

I'm kinda concerned about what's next. Particularly in the next 10 months. Right now, successful revolts would be refreshing. Anarchy probably much better than what we are currently facing. There has been a global effort to castrate the people, and further empower those with power and wealth.

Anybody else feeling this? Maybe I should ask if anybody ISN'T feeling this.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
we may not survive 3 more years of the current administration.

ep-
 
Posts: 769 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
we may not survive 3 more years of the current administration.

ep-



Bingo^*

Scary!


Raceless in California!
 
Posts: 4525 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I usually look forward to racing to avoid the stress of day to day life and the avoidance of politics, but when I paid $223 for the last 2 drums of methanol they had, instead of the $170 I paid a year ago, I know the economy will "correct", and I'm not sure how bad it will get.
 
Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
What parts of these questions can YOU effect ?

Ah, one good long burnout, and you'll be right as rain.


You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.
 
Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I've been saying for months, war is coming...Now it's here. Not on our shores yet....but don't think we're safe. The world is a sxxt show and is only going to get worse. The people in power have unchecked power now, and even though they have been exposed, they don't care. They are immune from anything other than getting richer. The bigger question to ask is, How much longer before we're fully involved? My guess is it won't be long.

You can say what you want about what I say here, but I've seen enough in my life to tell you that we are not safe. The fake administration we have was installed, not elected, and you can say whatever you want about that, but to deny it is asinine. It was installed for a reason and absolute control over the masses is only a small part of the puzzle. Nothing will change the direction we are going unless an all out Civil War happens, and we can eliminate the problems once and for all. Why do you think there is such a push for gun control? Why do you think "laws" are being pushed that continually take away our liberties, freedoms, and rights? Again, you're simply ignorant if you can't see what's right in front of your face. Canada should have been a HUGE wake up call for you.

Be prepared, and be READY.....


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
 
Posts: 1501 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The fall of Rome on redial.
 
Posts: 1426 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Pro
posted Hide Post


“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up”

Barack Obama

https://www.businessinsider.co...d-f-things-up-2020-8


Well, I guess Obama got it right with that statement.
 
Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If all was hopeless, the psychological operation (TV) and censoring wouldn't be necessary.

The devil always overplays his hand.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
If all was hopeless, the psychological operation (TV) and censoring wouldn't be necessary.


Those are tactics....used to assist in obtaining a desired effect. And they are working quite well....but as always in warfare, there are those that won't succumb to the narrative. They are only one part of the puzzle....War is a very complex and detailed thing, most aren't aware of that. It's not any one thing that makes it all work.


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
 
Posts: 1501 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
If all was hopeless, the psychological operation (TV) and censoring wouldn't be necessary.


Those are tactics....used to assist in obtaining a desired effect. And they are working quite well....but as always in warfare, there are those that won't succumb to the narrative. They are only one part of the puzzle....War is a very complex and detailed thing, most aren't aware of that. It's not any one thing that makes it all work.


Silent weapons for quiet wars.

One used to be able to go on YouTube and view those documents. Censored now of course.

It's the blueprint for how it all works.

If you dig, it's still accessible, not on YouTube though.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Recent issues in Russia/Ukrane, and our odd responses nationally.

Insane deals going on past our northern boarder, with even odder responses from police.

Almost certain spikes on the horizon for fuel prices, and no national security in that area.

Ag concerns with nitrogen shortages and also shortages of components for herbicides, and hording of such on the other side of the globe.

I have a complete lack of trust not just of our incompetent elected officials, but more so of the deep state, and enormous monster called our federal government.

The rich and powerful able to get away unscathed after participating in what was always the biggest taboo in our society....the one that differentiates us from animals: Pedophilia

I'm almost thinking the sky isn't falling, but rather that it has already fallen. We just haven't fully realized it.

Extreme inflation is weakening our buying power, and probably our retirement funds as well.

Extremists have had a global power grab in recent years, particularly on the left. Even using a pandemic to further their progress. And with some major propping up by huge money behind them, and the donors are at this point, untouchable.

The press has been bought and paid for, and we are being fed what they want us to see, and hearing what they want us to hear. And big tech controls the message online as well.

I'm generally hesitant to be negative about much of anything. But politically and on the world front, I struggle to identify much positive happening at the moment.

I'm kinda concerned about what's next. Particularly in the next 10 months. Right now, successful revolts would be refreshing. Anarchy probably much better than what we are currently facing. There has been a global effort to castrate the people, and further empower those with power and wealth.

Anybody else feeling this? Maybe I should ask if anybody ISN'T feeling this.


You're a little late for the party, but come on in.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
First off lets get something straight. Dictator Biden was not elected he was put in place by MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD with help from corrupt Democrat Media. Trump was winning right up until midnight when the truckloads of votes came in the swing states. Before Midnight in all of those States Trump was leading 55% or more. After midnight Biden got about 92% of all votes after midnight.
The Ukraine Border Crisis is just another one of Bidens Border Crisis's he CREATED. And now he is doing same thing in Ukraine that did not work here. He is sending people to help relocate instead of protecting their land.

If Biden had any testicles Russia would not invade same as when they took Crimea under Ballsack Obama. Remember under Obama Little Kim in North Korea said he had missiles and Nukes for America and was going to nuke us? Then Trump takes over and made him understand he can play nice or get his tail whipped but he was not going to mess with us under him. Trump leaves office and now China, Iran, Afghanistan, Ukraine and Russia are now all problems and they are just getting started. Dictator Biden barely has the head in. The pain will get worse. MUCH WORSE.

Gas is $5.00 a gallon and Biden blamed it on Trump and said it is going to get worse because of Ukraine prblem Biden CREATED. We are buying 500,000 a day barrels of oil from Russia and Russia is making HUGE profit from it. Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline which was supposed to bring in 850,000 a day of oil. Also Dictator Biden approved the Norstrom? pipeline so Russia now makes much more profit from European Countries while weakening our stance in Europe tremendously.

Biden was opposed to Ukraine becoming a member of NATO. Why? Because the Government there is corrupt and Dictator Biden and even little Hunter Biden are making hundreds of millions from it. If they were to join NATO there is many things required to be a member and Biden would no longer be able to write his own check there.

Watch out for Cyber war from China and Russia. They could attack all of our Banks and power grids. No way for us the common Peasants to fight that or protect from it.


https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion
 
Posts: 4050 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The devil always overplays his hand.


We can only hope.

Great responses from all so far.
As far as racing taking me away: I'm not so sure anymore. Never before has it cost to much to get to the track. Never before has it been so difficult to obtain parts. No damn way I'm doing any quick racing this year as hard as it is on my parts. Just too much risk of breaking something I can't get in a timely manner. It kinda seems like a better year to shift more funds toward firearms purchases. And ammunition.


Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
 
Posts: 6418 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post



DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t care any less, I don’t worry about things I can’t control.

We’re here for a good time, not a long time, make the best of your time, your life. We all die.

I plan to start the 2022 season in 50 days and the price of gas/diesel nor a war in Ukraine will stop me.
 
Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The controllers have made it clear, we're in a transition off fossil fuel.

We are in a transition, they aren't. The controllers can pay any price for fuel, at no cost to them.

We're using their fuel.

Skyrocketing fuel costs by design.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Silent weapons for quiet wars.

One used to be able to go on YouTube and view those documents. Censored now of course.

It's the blueprint for how it all works.

If you dig, it's still accessible, not on YouTube though.


Have you ever been in war Mikey? I have, two of them. There is no such thing as a "silent war" that you speak of. As I stated, its simply one tactic that's used out of many to achieve a desired result.....


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
 
Posts: 1501 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
War is simply nothing more than the application of tactics. What tactics are used, and when is simply determined by what the end goal is of each mission. When the mission changes, so do the tactics used to accomplish it.

There is absolutely NOTHING silent about war, regardless of what tactics are used. Some may be more obvious than others, but they are certainly not silent....During the Gulf War, we had choppers blasting Metallica, Megadeath, and other metal bands through loud speakers while dropping pamphlets on the enemy positions telling them and showing them what will happen if they don't surrender. It also told them if they did, and handed the pamphlet to us at the time they surrender, they would be fed, given medical care, clothes, and a place to sleep in safety. There was nothing "silent" about that.....and it was only ONE tactic we used against them.

The war that is being fought now is against freedom and independence. But its not like the Revolutionary war....no.....this one is global, for absolute control of the planet by a few super rich elites.......


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
 
Posts: 1501 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Silent weapons for quiet wars.

One used to be able to go on YouTube and view those documents. Censored now of course.

It's the blueprint for how it all works.

If you dig, it's still accessible, not on YouTube though.


Have you ever been in war Mikey? I have, two of them. There is no such thing as a "silent war" that you speak of. As I stated, its simply one tactic that's used out of many to achieve a desired result.....


The subjects of psychological war aren't aware they're subjects, otherwise they wouldn't be subjects, they'd be spectators.

This is the silent war. As example look how many Trump supporters were penned by Q Trust the Plan.

That was an elaborate, scripted, well funded psychological operation. A silent war to pen Trump supporters.

There used to be a document on YouTube called Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars anyone could view. The document is the blueprint for how it all works.

Of course it is censored now, removed.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Mike, you clearly don't understand the complete concept of warfare...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SILENT WAR..

Until you've been there, you won't understand...


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
 
Posts: 1501 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18 
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?

© DragRaceResults.com 2024