DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Geeze guys. I'm not a great speller or grammar expert. Boy, this is a tough crowd.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Geeze guys. I'm not a great speller or grammar expert. Boy, this is a tough crowd.

No worries here! There are more important things to worry about.

Besides, I meant what you knew! Big Grin

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4568 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So exactly - who’s side are you on?

Was that directed at me? If so, I'm on the side of the people. Stated another way, not the government(s). I don't hate the Russians, or the Chinese, or Ukrainians. And I'm certain a relative few hate me. War is a political game.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2351 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No! Pm sent

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4568 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
So exactly - who’s side are you on?

He who doesn't side with humanity above all, sides with the devil.

The devil seeks to destroy humanity.

I side with humanity, always

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Conservative

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This guy is in a hotel in downtown Kyiv Ukraine laughing his azz off at western fake news.

Go to his channel, watch a few of his other video's on the streets of Kyiv.

He calls them pigs and liars to their face.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
This guy is in a hotel in downtown Kyiv Ukraine laughing his azz off at western fake news.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1vdiEABLFoo" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for posting that.

I've had a lot of questions about the media coverage so far. After over 2 years of lies on Covid,I have become more skeptical of what is actually going on when you turn on the "news".

Regardless of what side you want to take or believe,at least this whole Russia/Ukraine situation seems to have gotten rid of the Coronavirus.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="411" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1vdiEABLFoo" width="730">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for posting that.

I've had a lot of questions about the media coverage so far. After over 2 years of lies on Covid,I have become more skeptical of what is actually going on when you turn on the "news".

Regardless of what side you want to take or believe,at least this whole Russia/Ukraine situation seems to have gotten rid of the Coronavirus.

You're welcome Sir.

I'm not taking sides, but I will admit I'm guilty of being anti - mutually assured devastation (MAD).

It blows my mind how officials are openly talking about going to war with russia over this. It's not Conservative at all. NONE. Neither is playing chicken with nuclear weapons.

That would be the end for this planet above ground, and humanity below ground.

Common sense.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Do some reading about the history of Ukraine and Russia and that entire area

Hundreds of years of trouble there. Ukrainians have every right to hate Mother Russia......Stalin starved those people to death along with other killings

Russia is clearly the aggressor here regardless of any other facts or their history

Putin is out of his friggen mind and putting the entire worlds peace in jeopardy

Russia has played this game before.....the Cuban Missile crisis in the early 1960's

Kruschov was openly hostile to the West and made threats and was piling up nuclear arms in Cuba....

Kennedy negotiated us out of that by silently agreeing to remove missiles in Europe and making it appear as though we backed Russia out of Cuba by threats alone.....

Putin is playing with fire and anyone who thinks not must have their head up their a-s-s

Wars start over stupid incidents and accidents....Russia has a history of brutality on a grand scale....When they face a threat they just kill everybody....

Putin backed Assad in Syria when he killed his own citizens and destroyed their cities.......Putin could care less about who gets killed in this mess he has created

I went to grade school in the 1950's and we practiced air raid drills because of the Cold War and the threats of Nuclear War

Bend over and duck and kiss your A-s-s good bye is really what we should have been practicing...

Blaming the media and Biden and every other scape goat does nothing.....

Putin is the aggressor......He overplayed his cards but it's a very dangerous game he's playing.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Not laying the blame on dementia joe where it belongs is LUNACY!
The IDIOTIC way we withdrew from Afghanistan opened the flood gates for putin. He saw that the biden regime didn't give a damn about American lives or equipment and they sure as Hell wouldn't care about Ukrainians.
The nations offering anti tank and surface to air missles are a day late and a dollar short, how are they going to get them past the russians into the Ukrainian military's hands now?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Do some reading about the history of Ukraine and Russia and that entire area

Hundreds of years of trouble there. Ukrainians have every right to hate Mother Russia......Stalin starved those people to death along with other killings

Russia is clearly the aggressor here regardless of any other facts or their history

Putin is out of his friggen mind and putting the entire worlds peace in jeopardy

Russia has played this game before.....the Cuban Missile crisis in the early 1960's

Kruschov was openly hostile to the West and made threats and was piling up nuclear arms in Cuba....

Kennedy negotiated us out of that by silently agreeing to remove missiles in Europe and making it appear as though we backed Russia out of Cuba by threats alone.....

Putin is playing with fire and anyone who thinks not must have their head up their a-s-s

Wars start over stupid incidents and accidents....Russia has a history of brutality on a grand scale....When they face a threat they just kill everybody....

Putin backed Assad in Syria when he killed his own citizens and destroyed their cities.......Putin could care less about who gets killed in this mess he has created

I went to grade school in the 1950's and we practiced air raid drills because of the Cold War and the threats of Nuclear War

Bend over and duck and kiss your A-s-s good bye is really what we should have been practicing...

Blaming the media and Biden and every other scape goat does nothing.....

Putin is the aggressor......He overplayed his cards but it's a very dangerous game he's playing.....

Borders? What's that? Sovereign nations? What's that?

Ya can't have it both ways, unless you're the boss eh?

Kinda funny how New Zealands high court just ruled vaccine mandates as gross human rights violations in the Nuremberg code ...

CDC quietly admitted corona was made in a lab.

I'm fairly certain 99.9999999999999999% sure russia could flatten Ukraine to rubble in a few hours if it wanted to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Cheportnik could have made that video anywhere just like fake news. He does have some valid points however Putin wants the real estate period. Look at who borders……. He’s playing chess with lives.
Say what you want but Donald and advisors would have been on top of this long ago.

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cheportnik could have made that video anywhere just like fake news. He does have some valid points however Putin wants the real estate period. Look at who borders……. He’s playing chess with lives.
Say what you want but Donald and advisors would have been on top of this long ago.

I'm fairly certain, 99.9999999999999999% sure, russia could flatten Ukraine to rubble in a few hours air strikes alone, if it wanted to.

Yet we have a video of a guy in the city Kiev, making video's of what is actually going on.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm fairly certain, 99.9999999999999999% sure, russia could flatten Ukraine to rubble in a few hours air strikes alone, if it wanted to.

Yet we have a video of a guy in the city Kiev, making video's of what is actually going on.

I would think that would be true.
Also,I would think China and Russia could probably flatten the US?
China and Russia are sure becoming buddies lately.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That strategic alliance started when oil went to $30 a barrel. It costs russia $60 to produce it.

China told russia don't worry about it, we'll buy all you can produce, if no one else will.

Everyone is done in that event, flattened. Everyone loses.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I fear that is correct. The US hasn't won a war in so long it doesn't know how anymore. Wokeness and politics has consumed the upper echelons of the military.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2351 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That strategic alliance started when oil went to $30 a barrel. It costs russia $60 to produce it.

China told russia don't worry about it, we'll buy all you can produce, if no one else will.

Everyone is done in that event, flattened. Everyone loses.

Mutually assured destruction (MAD).

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

As TD3550 pointed out, Shell oil and BP have pulled out of the Gazprom deal so yeah China has buddied up…

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
There is no doubt Biden’s blunders contributed to this quagmire, I’ll agree with that for sure.

Trump was a loose cannon and I would say yes other leaders were much more afraid of what he would possibly do if he was in power

Putin - Trump
North Korea - Trump
China - Trump

Two lunatics facing off is not exactly a confidence building scenario!

But Biden and his group of lame idiots is looking even more troublesome

I ain’t skeered but I’d prefer peace anyday.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post