DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Until the Republicans control the House of Representatives bringing articles of impeachment is not possible. Without control of the Senate conviction is impossible. Agree with your assessment of getting this lying ******* out of office.
Great idea. If Biden is replaced we get Kamala, if they're both replaced we get Pelosi.
Any more great ideas?

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I have the Wally's & Big $$$ Cash/Checks.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Chicken Little, have you, actually competed at a National Event. With you physically racing against a competitor in the other lane.

You're awful quiet on that one, cat got your tongue; Loser!

I'll send one of my Wallys PM to BG7X77. Then you can beg your Daddy to snoop it out.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2544 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

broke dyck LOSER

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
clapping

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2544 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey I care lol.....Such a classy guy.

Shame really.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Until the Republicans control the House of Representatives bringing articles of impeachment is not possible. Without control of the Senate conviction is impossible. Agree with your assessment of getting this lying ******* out of office.
Great idea. If Biden is replaced we get Kamala, if they're both replaced we get Pelosi.
Any more great ideas?

Yes, Republicans take the House, strengthen the Senate numbers, the House nominates Trump for Speaker of the House, Trump impeaches Bitem and the Ho, Trump is president without a vote cast.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1647 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
goober the trailer park trash speaks Laughing very hard

Weak.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1647 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
TRUTH and FACTS!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good God, Ed.
Do you always have to be so insulting and disrespectful?
There are other opinions out there. I'm beginning to think your parents didn't have any kids that lived.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
First…there is no god.

Second, you’re a hater and your reply fails to address goober’s remarks to me to which I replied with the truth and the facts about that low life.

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Good God, Ed.
There are other opinions out there. I'm beginning to think your parents didn't have any kids that lived.

Yes he does, to make himself feel better about his own inadequacies and irrelevance.

Shame even a low life like me can see right through specimens like Ed. (who?)

goob- truth and fact

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
China giving aid to Russia and our arsenal is way down after leaving tons of it laying on the ground in Afghanistan. If that doesn't give you a bad feeling you are f--king idiot.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Good God, Ed.

Only Ed's opinion because he knows shyt,has shyt, and is king of shyt knowledge.

Guy its old saying but so true. You can not reason with drunks or idiots. Case has been proven thousands of times here

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Only Ed's opinion because he knows shyt,has shyt, and is king of shyt knowledge.

Guy its old saying but so true. You can not reason with drunks or idiots. Case has been proven thousands of times here[/QUOTE]

He calls me a drunk sdo I guess he is an idiot.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Romans Chapter 14 vs 11

Posts: 63 | Location: Horse Cave Ky | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Simple answer . THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD IS SCREWED UP!!!!!!!

Gives you good idea how elderly feel sitting in nursing home and waiting for the end to get here. Nothing you can do except prepare for as much as you can and wait. Sucks don't it?

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
A little perspective.....

Front page stories in the newspaper, in my city, the day I was born:

War in the Gaza Strip.

It has been determined that people are abusing prescription medications and becoming addicts.

An infant had been shot in the head, in it's home, by a random bullet discharge, but was expected to make a full recovery.

Not a f'in thing has changed I guess?

Maybe folks should take the hint that depending on gubment to fix this s@&t is not the answer?

goob- good to be a short timer, feel for my grandkids.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a f'in thing has changed I guess?

Welcome to the cesspool perpetuated by the political human animal. Virtually every problem Bidenstine addressed in his SoU speech was created or inflamed during his terms as VP. Smile

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
The war is nothing.
It's just a simple slide of the hand to benefit the Dems and Biden.
How soon people forgot about all the illegals coming across our southern border, or the price of food or inflation, etc.
It is actually giving Biden and the Dems a large bump in Positivity ratings by the public.

It's working perfectly distracting the average American.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post