DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Mike they also hired a drag queen the other day. Confused I read stuff that it did and could not believe it. God frowns on all this crazy stuff. They are about to see who rules this world in the end.

It's all a test to see who ends up on the right of God.

And who doesn't.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ChuckT
Exactly

Posts: 63 | Location: Horse Cave Ky | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The left could care less about god. It’s about votes and how they get them. Plain to see who they hire and what vote they want. Just like the border issue and free money. We Want Your Vote! Full Moon
Tip PC
Looking for the puking meme! Sickens me!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
America

Hey Mike the 500-yard freestyle at the NCAA Women’s Swimming and Diving Championships were short-lived for convincingly female athlete Lia Thomas, as authorities caught her in possession of performance-enhancing testicles.

“Investigators will need time to sift through the trail of evidence right now,” said NCAA’s Head of Testicle Enforcement, Bob Huevos, while holding up a jock strap, the device suspected to have been used to conceal the contraband from rigorous testing protocols. “We suspect the swimmer used this contraption to keep the performance-enhancing testicles secured between her legs.”

Eek

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ya'll should be outraged by laws written by elected officials chitting all over Gods country to keep you amused / distracted, as they finish it off piece by piece.

People take it for granted.

Resistance is survival.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
People take it for granted.

Yep, don't affect me none..... until it does.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just got back from Home Depot, there was well over 100 pallets of spring yard materials in the parking lot. The fenced in outdoor plants and materials were filled to the brim as well! Passing Walmart, coming back home, they must of had at least 40 pallets in their parking lot. Guess the moral to this story is the Big Box stores have their supply lines well establish and working, at least for the moment. Rods and pistons for the little guy not so much.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
With laws Governor DeSantis says no to satanic pedo pieces of ****, grooming children in Florida public schools.

Wake me up when this satanic freak abomination show is over. Sickening.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Let's look at some percentages. How much does the American public think of certain categories vs. the actual number. Blacks they think 41%/actual 12%. Hispanic 39%/17%, Vegans 30%/5%, Transgender 21%/1% and homosexual 30%/3%.

Those actual numbers are so insignificant as to not warrant serious consideration. Of course the requisite conservative disclaimer is needed, all should be treated fairly. With all the hype we are feed by the media the average Joe thinks the numbers are so much higher. A con job of the first order by political / media propaganda. Anyone should be able to deduce that the sheeple are being manipulated, and on many fronts.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Chicken Little, have you, actually competed at a National Event. With you physically racing against a competitor in the other lane.

You're awful quiet on that one, cat got your tongue; Loser!

I'll send one of my Wallys PM to BG7X77. Then you can beg your Daddy to snoop it out.

ED, known as Chicken Little Loser with the Fire Chicken. Has a bad feeling recently, because he's been exposed for the true FACTS!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
What a lovely Christian women.

Pat Benatar... Class

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
38 days since this chicken little thread started and still ZERO shyts given!

There is exactly NOTHING you nor the world can do or has done about it!!

No one will stop Putin from doing what he choses to do.

Again, What happens in Ukraine in no way effects my "God given rights, our constitutional right to LIFE, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"

That's the FACTS and the TRUTH!

Spend what time you have left on this rock taking care of your business, your family and having a good time.

That said, I will pursue my happiness in 14 days regardless of what Putin does in Ukraine.

Race cars are near ready, motor home is near ready.

Let’s go racing.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
When is dream trailer 2 coming? Laughing very hard fucing broke dyck dreamer loser!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Putin don't wanna destroy the world, he can't wait to price all russian energy (oil, natural gas) in rubles.

Nobody has more energy than russia. India just left the US dollar, who's next Germany.... Saudi's?

We're transitioning off fossil fuels and into poverty, russia ain't.

You're probably thinking they'd never do that, when they raise the bar on it everyday cutting off domestic production.

They're transitioning you and I off gasoline, they'll still be driving limo's and lear jets.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
67 days since this chicken little thread started and still ZERO shyts given!

World War 3 hasn't started and nor have nukes been launched.

World leaders have done exactly NOTHING nor will they while Putin continues his invasion and destroys everything and kills everyone in his way

Maybe the pope can stop Putin from doing what he choses to do. Laughing Hard

Again, what happens in Ukraine in no way effects my "God given rights, our constitutional right to LIFE, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness"

That's the FACTS and the TRUTH!

That said, I will continue to pursue my happiness, regardless of what happens in Ukraine and regardless of the price at the pump.

Race cars are ready, motor home is ready and the 2022 season is underway.

Let’s go racing.

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

Let's look at some percentages. How much does the American public think of certain categories vs. the actual number. Blacks they think 41%/actual 12%. Hispanic 39%/17%, Vegans 30%/5%, Transgender 21%/1% and homosexual 30%/3%.

Those actual numbers are so insignificant as to not warrant serious consideration. Of course the requisite conservative disclaimer is needed, all should be treated fairly. With all the hype we are feed by the media the average Joe thinks the numbers are so much higher. A con job of the first order by political / media propaganda. Anyone should be able to deduce that the sheeple are being manipulated, and on many fronts.

That can't be true. I watched television the last couple of days and most of the commercials are full of gay or mixed race couples. And Starbucks couldn't even find any Caucasian actors for their commercials.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I am gonna break out my 8 track player from my old high school Nova and play Boston . Don't look back. Crank it up and watch the troubles go away, TOP that Mike Rietow Big Grin Also have Kiss platinum-Cat scratch fever. Watch you got Mike? Big Grin

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Foot loose,
Since we are going 70;s and 80's rockers. #9 Call f the wild works in most cases. "Kiss my A$$. Nugent could come out with new version and change a few names in it.

Couldn't resist especially since I just bought that cd cpl days ago. Found one in local store too cheap not to buy. Although there are a few here I would like to play it for

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post