DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will go with that just like I went with the masks

I would hope it would be dramatically more violent. There is plausible deniability with a virus, but there is no climate emergency. That would be blatant government overreach and a death knell to America. jmo

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Democrats want Biden to declare a National Climate Emergency.
I suppose that would ban the use of race cars that use internal combustion engines.

I don’t get theses A..holes! It’s ok to get oil from abroad but not here?? Big oil has enough pull to stop them with the Right. Declare an emergency for a natural occurrence in nature? The damn scientists are in their wallet!
This really shows where their personal investments are.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't effect me none....

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Does that mean that Biden took the world's strongest economy and made it so weak that Russia is now in control of it?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am far from being an economist or a mathematician, but just from reading some publications, Russias inflation rate is 3.3%. Ours was 1.2% in 2020 and now its 7.9%. So my opinion to the above post is, yes.

Posts: 296 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
TV Brainwashed opinions are worthless.

Under the influence.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I dont watch tv other than the traffic report each morning to see what I am going to be up against out there. I do read the newspaper editorials and comments, factual or not, some are interesting. By the way, I might not know what the weather forecast is, but I can tell you what the weather girls are wearing each day, LOL

Posts: 296 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
For those that think things don't impact them, you can't deny the upside down world we live in, or who is in charge when you can't believe your lying eyes. If you think this represents the will of the majority of Americans well.... or does it represent an agenda?

"USA Today names transgender Biden official as one of its ‘Women of the year’"

Don't you just love Blondes!!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Impacts me in no way!!

Racing season starts in 28 days.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
For those that think things don't impact them, you can't deny the upside down world we live in, or who is in charge when you can't believe your lying eyes. If you think this represents the will of the majority of Americans well.... or does it represent an agenda?

"USA Today names transgender Biden official as one of its ‘Women of the year’"

Don't you just love Blondes!!!

Objectivity through rational thought is a western and masculine concept.

The agenda is clear, do away with fact, and logic, and reason, and objectivity.

I said this long ago. If they can do away with Truth, they can rule arbitrarily by preference, according to rank.

Communism.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They also determine rank by preference.

All hail the elect, self anointed self appointed.

Communism.

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mike they also hired a drag queen the other day. Confused I read stuff that it did and could not believe it. God frowns on all this crazy stuff. They are about to see who rules this world.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yea, Putin! Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It's just more of the country that Americans cannot identify with. I'm not sure what the end game is for those promoting sexual identity confusion. But the idea that people are victims in this world to everything is predominant.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6396 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They also determine rank by preference.

This will be the cornerstone of the social credit score. Of which China already has.

quote:
It's just more of the country that Americans cannot identify with.

Americans and the rest of the world. America, as a creditor (rich) nation, was a country of laws that the world respected. We are now a debtor nation run by corrupt men. We run roughshod over other nations with economic sanctions, effectively collapsing their economy. When the western world can freeze/confiscate not only nations assets but individuals assets, as Trudeau did, without court warrants and without due process then there is no rule of law and the respect it garners. When you effectively shut out nations from the world economic system there eventually will come a day when there is no one left in "your" system to shut out (the worlds reserve currency). The days of America being a shining beacon of light is in decline.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Social credit score is a record kept so they can keep track of who will blow officials for freedom.

The better you blow, the more freedom they grant you.

It's standard communist procedure.

The clique at the top dictates who gets blown.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This has been about power from the beginning, any logic used to question mandates / official stories, are censored.

That should tell you they intent to determine for you what is Truth.

Truth won't be determined in nature. Truth will be determined by the clique at the top.

Communism.

If you wanna be in the clique, virtue signal by instituting the cliques mandates and supporting the cliques official stories.

That's what the NHRA is doing.

NHRA, NASCAR, NFL, MLB, etc etc.

If you adhere to traditional values - God given rights you'll be blacklisted by the social credit score

Cancel culture.

"A post-democratic society is one that continues to have and to use all the institutions of democracy, but in which they increasingly become a formal shell. The energy and innovative drive pass away from the democratic arena and into small circles of a politico-economic elite."

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
God fearing red blooded American man virtue signalling communists.

Freedom ain't free, it never was.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
America