DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Y'all might want to buy a program so you can stay up on the latest crisis. You know Covid is so last month. The next "big thing" will be food shortages and skyrocketing fuel cost. The crisis dominoes will continue to fall one after the other. Keep the sheeple shook up and keep printing that money.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Y'all might want to buy a program so you can stay up on the latest crisis. You know Covid is so last month. The next "big thing" will be food shortages and skyrocketing fuel cost. The crisis dominoes will continue to fall one after the other. Keep the sheeple shook up and keep printing that money.

Racing is my escape from reality. It’s getting very hard to escape reality.
I pray this administration doesn’t f it up for all of us.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4560 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
BP,
I think that is a feeling a LOT of Americans have and have had, me included. Time for everyone to at least stand up, even if only with friends and try to put this totalitarian crap down.

When I listen Fox News and then ABC,NBC it makes me lean more towards some of the "streamers" that have their own news shows. Bonginno, Lew Armstrong, Robert Kennedy, Jr etc who are not really restricted by corporate policy.

What is going on with ignoring the Energey sector of the USA is beyond rediculous. The ignorance of this administration to close so much down and ***** the market so US oil producers couldn't compete was sad. Now they can't start up in a day, or a month so we are begging from Venezuela, Iran. People may not like it, but it will influence their future, even the guys who think they have it made with juicy retirement plans and big checkbooks will feel the pain.

The answers are way out of this White House's league for sure. We need another business man to get in the White House who wants to see America thrive and not bend over to the Green Deal, Progressives who actually want to shrink and "make America more fair" for the losers I guess.

My rant, sorry but I feel bad I was part of letting this political crap slide and now my kids and grandkids have a LOT OF WORK AHEAD OF THEM to have the same freedoms and financial dreams we had.

Ignoring reality and thinking you won't be affected is a sad dream. They re just beginning the chiseling away at us. Now the farmers can't get fertilizer and Ammonia for prepping fields for crops. You think groceries are getting leaner and prices are high now; you have seen nothing if they don't figure out a way to lift Tariffs on countries that we can buy fertilizer components from. It will be the same deal with components and raw materials for the Electric Vehicle fiasco. They will run gas up in cost while praising EVs but then they won't have batteries or chips for them either.

Take 15 minutes, write your Senator, State Representatives, etc , voice your opinion. I get personal responses from all of them. We have some good ones from Iowa but they need the majority.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am so thankful I lock in my heating oil each year and paying around $3 per gallon.
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
All I can tell you is that I just paid $4.78 PER GALLON for heating oil.
YES, I just wrote a check for $2500 to heat my house (2 330 tanks).
Diesel is $5.49 a gallon.

GO JOE. WOO HOO.

You can't fix stupid.

Posts: 295 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toad1:
BP,
I think that is a feeling a LOT of Americans have and have had, me included. Time for everyone to at least stand up, even if only with friends and try to put this totalitarian crap down.

When I listen Fox News and then ABC,NBC it makes me lean more towards some of the "streamers" that have their own news shows. Bonginno, Lew Armstrong, Robert Kennedy, Jr etc who are not really restricted by corporate policy.

What is going on with ignoring the Energey sector of the USA is beyond rediculous. The ignorance of this administration to close so much down and ***** the market so US oil producers couldn't compete was sad. Now they can't start up in a day, or a month so we are begging from Venezuela, Iran. People may not like it, but it will influence their future, even the guys who think they have it made with juicy retirement plans and big checkbooks will feel the pain.

The answers are way out of this White House's league for sure. We need another business man to get in the White House who wants to see America thrive and not bend over to the Green Deal, Progressives who actually want to shrink and "make America more fair" for the losers I guess.

My rant, sorry but I feel bad I was part of letting this political crap slide and now my kids and grandkids have a LOT OF WORK AHEAD OF THEM to have the same freedoms and financial dreams we had.

Ignoring reality and thinking you won't be affected is a sad dream. They re just beginning the chiseling away at us. Now the farmers can't get fertilizer and Ammonia for prepping fields for crops. You think groceries are getting leaner and prices are high now; you have seen nothing if they don't figure out a way to lift Tariffs on countries that we can buy fertilizer components from. It will be the same deal with components and raw materials for the Electric Vehicle fiasco. They will run gas up in cost while praising EVs but then they won't have batteries or chips for them either.

Take 15 minutes, write your Senator, State Representatives, etc , voice your opinion. I get personal responses from all of them. We have some good ones from Iowa but they need the majority.

Jok

Great post Jok! Thanks.
I am not one to bury my head in the sand! I am informed and I do write. Wish my mom were still here. She was on top of it all. She spoke with Ca senators often and they valued her opinion. Each wrote /called me when she passed.
This green push is such BS. They use the scientist that are on their payrolls so of course you will get the data you need to support your agenda.
Both sides have their heads in their Azzes !

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4560 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Where is Bill Koski? He still around?

SST 350R

Posts: 910 | Location: Hebron, Ohio | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill, he will chime in I’m sure.

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Take 15 minutes, write your Senator, State Representatives, etc , voice your opinion.

The Congressional switchboard is 202/225-3121. Allegedly you can call this number and speak to the office of your representative.

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Democracy in action. Inspiring. Thank you.

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Good couple of posts above.

I just don't think people realize that we are one executive order away from race cars being banned.

I work at the airport,and we continue to have to wear face masks all because of one President.

Not that any laws were passed by the legislative branch of Government or anything like that.

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The saving grace is some senators are gear heads. I have a good friend who was ( retired) Ohio Rep Tom Sawyer, gear head and cool guy! Loves drag racing. There are a few here also. Those are the guys who I seek out.

442 Totally agree!

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I am a Red voter BUT, I get an update from Joe Manchin on my phone twice a month and can email when I want. He is the only one that has saved us from a lot of the lefts wish list. I don't even live in WV but my oil and gas wells are on property I own there. Get involved who knows who will say what makes a difference.

Posts: 6232 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently"?

Naw of course not, Why you ask? Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a Red voter...

I suppose, by default, I am too. Unfortunately it's been a losing strategy at least over the last decade(s). The libs have systematically infiltrated education, news, entertainment, deep state, military, etc. And so too the republican party, hence RINO's. Or maybe they have just bought them off.

My point is a Ted Cruz led GOP press conference just yesterday. While other reps cycled in and out of the camera view ole media ***** Ted was in view every second! Then came Tennessee senator Bill Hagerty's turn. His shtick was to blame inflation on Biden "perhaps the biggest cause of this inflation is Biden's war on American energy". BS!!! It is clearly the printing of money by the Fed since QE1 back in 2008. This kind of dishonesty by all politicians to address the Fed is treasonous and continued assurance the best interest of the people will not be represented regardless of elections. $0.02

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
I am a Red voter...

I suppose, by default, I am too. Unfortunately it's been a losing strategy at least over the last decade(s). The libs have systematically infiltrated education, news, entertainment, deep state, military, etc. And so too the republican party, hence RINO's. Or maybe they have just bought them off.

My point is a Ted Cruz led GOP press conference just yesterday. While other reps cycled in and out of the camera view ole media ***** Ted was in view every second! Then came Tennessee senator Bill Hagerty's turn. His shtick was to blame inflation on Biden "perhaps the biggest cause of this inflation is Biden's war on American energy". BS!!! It is clearly the printing of money by the Fed since QE1 back in 2008. This kind of dishonesty by all politicians to address the Fed is treasonous and continued assurance the best interest of the people will not be represented regardless of elections. $0.02

There’s no way in he!! prices go up this fast for fuel. This administration is very responsible. They’ve lost without starting! You see they sent VPH to Poland. What a mistake. Lost! We look real good now!

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://battleplan.news/watch?...dc25616d716676274dba

Banned everywhere including YouTube, Trumps first interview on Ukraine.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Trump says the election was rigged like a third world country.

Trump stealing my lines! Laughing Hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:

There’s no way in he!! prices go up this fast for fuel. This administration is very responsible.

Doocy to Psaki: "Are You Going To Start Blaming Putin For Everything Until The Midterms?"...

WHEN NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT...

Posts: 2968 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard Right

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:

There’s no way in he!! prices go up this fast for fuel. This administration is very responsible.

Doocy to Psaki: "Are You Going To Start Blaming Putin For Everything Until The Midterms?"...

WHEN NOTHING IS EVER YOUR FAULT...

She's paid BIG money to twist the fabric of reality.

She's a demonic witch.

She's given the job because she's considered the most convincing demonic witch in the country, at twisting the fabric of reality.

Deceiver habitually