DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Xiden, Fraudci, and the entire democrap party can suck it....and take their fake "vaccine" with them.

I still notice that there isn't any other methods of death happening except for the virus.....and that despite hard evidence to the contrary, omicron is still being pushed as a world ending mutation....

I'm so sick of this crap...ALL OF IT. Masks don't work, period. Vaccines don't work, period. I'm done with it...PERIOD.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1489 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You mean you don't trust your government and our fearless leader's Xiden and Fraudci?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
You mean you don't trust your government and our fearless leader's Xiden and Fraudci?

I trust I'd survive going into chernobyl without any protection and spending a week there more than I trust them....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1489 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
A friend just tested positive for covid, she has had all 3 shots.
The vaccine does not prevent you from getting it or spreading it so why all the mandates to enter a business? Nothing more than a power trip IMO

Posts: 2434 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We had dinner with a family of four last night who recently came off quarantine being all were positive for covid. One kid vaccinated. Other too young. Both adults fully with boosters.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Crap. My wife just texted positive for Covid. So much for Christmas with the kids. She had both Pzifer shots. Booster appointment was for January 5th. Horrible head ache and sore throat. So I hope it will be mild..... maybe Christmas for us and the kids will be on the 1st. Tree is staying up.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
A shame what this government and State leaders are doing to families, kids in school, businesses and in general, the trust of the government and their ineptness to let people have basic freedoms. These latest shutdowns are for what? We all know the booster helps the people with weakened immunity, prior medical conditions but to healthy people it seems to be another type of flu or a like a regular cold.
The Omicron, the last report I seen, has been present in three deaths but not the cause of death. Why in the world shut down anything in the economy when inflation is going to go nuts when the increased costs the manufacturers have seen recently begin to hit the marketplace. I fee the "Carter Years" are going to be upon us and it can get ugly for a while when the Recession slides into place. With this lack of leadership and general weakness in both parties to work together to fix this, they just fall back on another version and probably the "last chance" at a shutdown, over Christmas season of course to make it feel even worse.

God Bless you all, hope you all have a great Christmas and a better New Year.

Jok

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Obtw, we went to Walgreens, CVS & Riteaid and every store said they don't have any test kits. They are all on back order. Luckily my wife has a friend whose mother is an R.N., she had a two pack of the fast test. What is wrong with this government. They want people to get tested and NO TESTS. WTH!.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump Tuesday;
People aren’t dying if they have the vaccine.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So Dictator Biden did not order the test kits now it will be January if we are lucky.

The Supreme Court is taking up the case on forced vaccinations.
How do you think they will vote? For Freedom or Big Government?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
So Dictator Biden did not order the test kits now it will be January if we are lucky.

The Supreme Court is taking up the case on forced vaccinations.
How do you think they will vote? For Freedom or Big Government?

I believe it will be Freedom

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Trump Tuesday;
People aren’t dying if they have the vaccine.

Statistically speaking, that may be somewhat accurate. I hate speaking in absolutes because that invites nit picking. But it seems locally that deaths have been confined to the non vaxed with the exception of one pretty well compromised elderly. That's not a bad record.

I hear that the military has developed a new vaccine that covers all Saars type viruses. Be interesting to see how that plays out. We won't see it unless there is a buck to be made on it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Incompetent Biden was told to stock up on Rapid Tests by the CDC in October but nope he didn't listen. The horrible run government as of today still hasn't ordered the Rapid Tests. What did they spend our hard earned dollars for?

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
COVID = Costing Our Voters Immense Dollars

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sell your soul for a easy way to the top.

Fuk that.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Trump told his cult sheep he got his booster vaccination and they quickly made fun of him. Live at a hate fest

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post