DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Vaccine approved, any takers?
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 85
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine approved, any takers?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Super Spreader Covid events.

Biggest ones right now are all the people waiting in line to get tested. They have them lined up around buildings down the street by the hundreds and some of those waiting to be tested are already SICK. That is why some of them are getting tested in first place!

The CDC told Dictator Biden in October that they needed to stock up on tests before the holidays especially if they are going to require everyone who flies or travels to be tested. They reccomend that you get tested before you spend Christmas with Family but they did not order the tests? When they were TOLD to?

That is Gross Incompetence and the Democrats and all the Media would be screaming for Trumps head for Murder if it was him that screwed up that bad.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Now O'Biden says Covid test are up to the States not the Federal Goverment. But when Trump was is office it was up to the Federal Government and Trump was failing. OMG will the idiot DEMS EVER take responsibility for ANYTHING?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NO

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
O'Biden is so incompetent that he doesn't realize that OSHA is federal. OSHA is policing businesses to COMPLY WITH THE COVID MANDATES. Not the States. What an idiot.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bless His Heart.....................

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
booster shot after booster shot, now who's a sheep...SMH at the stupidity

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Well, this is the 2nd December in a row I have come down with Covid. Last year I got the regeneron infusion after diagnosis and in March got the J&J vaccine. Yet here we are again same old s-it needing regeneron again because of asthma lungs. Not sure if this ever goes away.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
So Mike, should I quit my job rather than take the vaccine?

Yes! The wheels are coming off this charade.

Sheep on parade.

Anyone with any sense is tuned in to the Alex Jones show.

Alex Jones was right!!

He called the Elite pedo ring long ago too. He was proven right on that yesterday. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Little Chief I hope you get well soon-Prayers sent.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Little Chief I hope you get well soon-Prayers sent.

Prayers sent.
Lots of family , friends and racers sick with it right now. Hope all get through this easily.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My wife tested negative this morning. 8th day with Covid. That was a tough week but she is ok. 2 Pzifer shots and now Covid. She is definitely immune. Obtw, I tested negative as well, didn't get it but thought I would check anyway. I got 2 Pzifer shots and the booster. I would highly recommend getting the vaccine shots.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I thought that folks could test positive for weeks after an infection? What changed?

Also, if planes are safe from infection, why are so many flights canceled?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I thought that folks could test positive for weeks after an infection? What changed?

Also, if planes are safe from infection, why are so many flights canceled?

Shortage of pilots and ground crews. Possibly laid off, sick or fired due to non compliant?

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Newsmax interview with Dr Robert Malone a virologist who helped develop the mRNA vaccine.

Well worth 15 minutes of your time
\
https://www.newsmax.com/politi...cR7CK2Exr3c3Ri7YHVrU

Posts: 2435 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What a difference a year makes...

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
What a difference a year makes...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="393" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o6EcCE3KKEc" title="YouTube video player" width="699">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Only thing they shut down is America. Damn Shame!

Raceless in California!

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!

This year, I say no to winter tires!

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...open your eyes, stop being sheep!

Those that read from scripts, scripts someone else wrote, might want to sign up for an eye opening. Racist! Just sayin

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.

Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!

This year, I say no to winter tires!

So you are saying that people in Honolulu or Miami should be getting Winter tires?
I bet they are hard to find.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post