Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
17 y/o Billy badass had no business being there and out of all the people there with guns and hand guns at that, only one punk ass kid from another state with a borrowed ar-15, shot 3 people snd killed 2 of them

I need to research that but I think you are wrong. If I remember right Kyle Rittenhouse testified he lives in a city about 25 miles away and his Dad and his Aunt and Uncle live in Kenosha right by where the riots happened. One of them lives a few streets over from the shooting. I do not think he came from out of State. That is more liberal media lies.

Regardless when people say they are going to KILL YOU and start chasing you then you do have the right to defend your self. I do not care who you are, where you are or what you are doing.

If you want to Hang one for being there after Curfew then treat ALL of the others with same sentence.

Typical Liberal thinking, Do as I say, not as I do.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4196 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Definitely woke libtard illogic.

How ya vote is just a costume.

If you don't prescribe to objective observable facts, you're woke, libtard, or both.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
The judge dismissed count 6, the firearms charge. basically saying the way the law was written, that no can figure out what exactly is illegal.

It's a very poorly written law.

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dad and his Aunt and Uncle live in Kenosha

Correct his dad lives there.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Some would run rather run than defend themselves let alone defend someone else. And if your police are not defending you who pray tell do you expect to do it? And to think that when help comes and have their own health threatened some people would have the gall to support the criminals that are doing all the damage. Were they supposed to be there?

Well said Fern

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
In news this morning the Defense asked that the Weapons charges be dropped because he was charged with having a short barreled gun and it was not. (A minor is not allowed to have a short barrelled gun)
A Minor is allowed to have a gun there as long as A) he is over 15 years of age and
B) is is Not a Short Barrelled Rifle.
So the Judge said Asked the Prosecution if it was in fact a short barreled gun or not? The Prosecution tried to change subject and work around it. So the Judge asked if the gun was in evidence they could measure it and see. He asked Prosecution and they said it was not a short barrelled gun. So the Judge dismissed the weapons charge and rightfully so.

The Prosecution knew the law there on Self Defense, they knew the Weapons laws and yet they tried to make a name for themselves and shot themselves in the foot.

Now they are really down to one thing Reckless Endangerment because:
1. He used FMJ bullets which they said could have went though the guy and hit an innocent bystander. (Reckless Endangerment)
2. Rittenhouse fired 2 bullets that missed and they are saying that could have hit someone. (Reckless Endangerment)

So what it appears to me now is the Prosecution knows that Rittenhouse acted in Self Defense so now they are going after him not for hitting the bad guys but for missing them.......

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4196 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out why people waste energy on why he was there.

For Gods sake! Rittenhous had armed felons chasing him with loaded weapons, yelling "I'm gonna kill you"

If I drove to Ed's house knocked on the door and he came running out yelling I'm gonna kill you carrying a loaded weapon, WTF does it matter, why I knocked on his door?

I still have the inherent right to defend myself.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
17 y/o Billy badass had no business being there and out of all the people there with guns and hand guns at that, only one punk ass kid from another state with a borrowed ar-15, shot 3 people snd killed 2 of them

I need to research that but I think you are wrong. If I remember right Kyle Rittenhouse testified he lives in a city about 25 miles away and his Dad and his Aunt and Uncle live in Kenosha right by where the riots happened. One of them lives a few streets over from the shooting. I do not think he came from out of State. That is more liberal media lies.

Wrong

Fake news!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Looks like he is going to be acquitted.

Posts: 4825 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Looks like he is going to be acquitted.

They have their finger on the chat, they know exactly how far they can go.

That's why you speak your mind, rationally.

The last thing they want everyone to figure out is, Trump didn't have any muscle, except Rittenhous.

And that's why he got kicked to the curb so easily.

Trumps muscle was too busy chasing Q drops as planned LoL. By them LoL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Status quo / establishment / Elite assets BLM ANTIFA

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
In news this morning the Defense asked that the Weapons charges be dropped because he was charged with having a short barreled gun and it was not. (A minor is not allowed to have a short barrelled gun)
A Minor is allowed to have a gun there as long as A) he is over 15 years of age and
B) is is Not a Short Barrelled Rifle.
So the Judge said Asked the Prosecution if it was in fact a short barreled gun or not? The Prosecution tried to change subject and work around it. So the Judge asked if the gun was in evidence they could measure it and see. He asked Prosecution and they said it was not a short barrelled gun. So the Judge dismissed the weapons charge and rightfully so.

The Prosecution knew the law there on Self Defense, they knew the Weapons laws and yet they tried to make a name for themselves and shot themselves in the foot.

Now they are really down to one thing Reckless Endangerment because:
1. He used FMJ bullets which they said could have went though the guy and hit an innocent bystander. (Reckless Endangerment)
2. Rittenhouse fired 2 bullets that missed and they are saying that could have hit someone. (Reckless Endangerment)

So what it appears to me now is the Prosecution knows that Rittenhouse acted in Self Defense so now they are going after him not for hitting the bad guys but for missing them.......

The funny thing is some states NJ mainly will put you in jail for hollowpoints. Hollow points are way safer because they usually stay in the body.They might tear it to shreds but they stay in it and not someone else.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4408 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The Q drop con worked to perfection.

Rittenhous ignored the memo.

Me too LoL

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The best thing to come out of all this is, when someone says they did this, or they did that.

Not many are thinking to themselves, who is/are they LoL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
“When the defendant provokes this incident, he loses the right to self defense. You cannot claim self defense against a danger you create.”

Dead on with a zero!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bullchit

Provoke - Give rise stimulate an emotional reaction, typically an unwelcome one.

So if a gal walks down the street in a Bikini, it's her fault she is raped, and thus she loses her inherent right for self defense.

BULLCHIT typical woke / Libtard illogic.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Self defense is inherent, meaning every human is born with it.

The same as a bird is born with wings.

It is scary how dumb some Americans are, SCARY!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This punk is going to prison, he had no business being there, no right to play cop no mind judge and jury. He murdered 2 people and failed to murder a third he intended to kill. He is the only one there to shoot anyone no mind kill 2 people.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're not being rational.

No matter where anyone goes, their inherent right for self defense, goes.

Every human is born with the inherent right for self defense.

There's no Nazi cordoned off area's anywhere in the United States, where you lose your inherent right for self defense, yet!

Yes, the nazi's are working on it, but none exist yet!

DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Don't be an Ediot. No jury will convict on the serious charges, so he's been acquitted already. The gun charge was bogus and the judge and jury know the prosecutor was trying to hide evidence.

He'll go home, write a book, make millions of dollars, and offend liberals like Ed. Don't be an Ediot and think anything else could possibly happen.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1386 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post