Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I'm not reading all of these posts but I have to say I've watched the deliberation on both sides.

It seems as though there has been a lot of false info on why KR was there. IMO the kid, along with anyone else including the thugs had all the right to be there in the world.

An active threat to your life is taught by CC permit classes and police departments around the country is anyone aggressively within 15ft.

Again ANYONE had the right to be there. Nobody has the right to threaten someone's life. EVERYONE has the right to protect themselves if they feel their life is in grave harm. I hope the actions of the Jury reflect the same or that will also be taken away from citizens in the U.S. also.

Just my opinion.
SL...

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I'm not reading all of these posts but I have to say I've watched the deliberation on both sides.

It seems as though there has been a lot of false info on why KR was there. IMO the kid, along with anyone else including the thugs had all the right to be there in the world.

An active threat to your life is taught by CC permit classes and police departments around the country is anyone aggressively within 15ft.

Again ANYONE had the right to be there. Nobody has the right to threaten someone's life. EVERYONE has the right to protect themselves if they feel their life is in grave harm. I hope the actions of the Jury reflect the same or that will also be taken away from citizens in the U.S. also.

Just my
SL...
IF you would eliminate two clowns from f-ing up every post there wouldn’t be near as many pages LOL

Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Internet forums are all about and only about opinions. If you want a forum of only like minded members, start your own and conduct the preadmission interviews and you’ll have no traffic, no hits that no sponsor wants to be a part of and a handful of fools. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:

Just my opinion.
SL...

Your opinion would be correct Sir.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The only opinions that matter in this case is the 12 jurors

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
A birdie tells me the Patricians minions, have readied their underground bunkers.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing at times the MYOB argument. That the authorities should just take care of it.
Kyle was attached to this city, as it is where his father lived.
And exactly where were the police and what were they doing about it? If we are going to allow ourselves and fellow citizens to be victim any time the authorities are not there or aren't willing/able to do anything about something actively happening, then we will be victims a lot. Shame on those folks in NYC that sat by and did nothing as a man RAPED a woman on the subway. Nobody did anything. That's not MY America. I will not be passive. I would hope my fellow man would not be either.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I'm hearing at times the MYOB argument. That the authorities should just take care of it.
Kyle was attached to this city, as it is where his father lived.
And exactly where were the police and what were they doing about it? If we are going to allow ourselves and fellow citizens to be victim any time the authorities are not there or aren't willing/able to do anything about something actively happening, then we will be victims a lot. Shame on those folks in NYC that sat by and did nothing as a man RAPED a woman on the subway. Nobody did anything. That's not MY America. I will not be passive. I would hope my fellow man would not be either.

But that is your America... Littler than Little League in nature.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Kyle worked in Kenosha and may of his family and friends including his Dad live in Kenosha. Fact.

"Jack Posobiec of Human Events tweeted that an unnamed US Marshal told him two jurors are holding up the verdict out of fear of threats by radicals against themselves and their families. If that’s true, the judge might have to dismiss them, and since alternate jurors have already been dismissed, declare a mistrial."

The other scenario: Rittenhouse’s attorneys filed a new, late request for the judge to declare a mistrial with prejudice, meaning no retrial. They already requested a mistrial based on the prosecution improperly infringing on Rittenhouse’s right to remain silent and introducing evidence that had been ruled inadmissible. The new filing adds an accusation that the prosecutors withheld evidence from the defense by turning over a compressed copy of the FBI surveillance video and not revealing that they had a clearer, higher resolution version until after that part of the trial was over.

Also that evidence from the Drone video was turned in by an Anonymous individual. Then the Prosecution when they did give it to Defense gave them a dark, low resolution copy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curly1,

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mistrial only lends undue credibility for the con.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Kyle worked in Kenosha and may of his family and friends including his Dad live in Kenosha. Fact.

"Jack Posobiec of Human Events tweeted that an unnamed US Marshal told him two jurors are holding up the verdict out of fear of threats by radicals against themselves and their families. If that’s true, the judge might have to dismiss them, and since alternate jurors have already been dismissed, declare a mistrial."

The other scenario: Rittenhouse’s attorneys filed a new, late request for the judge to declare a mistrial with prejudice, meaning no retrial. They already requested a mistrial based on the prosecution improperly infringing on Rittenhouse’s right to remain silent and introducing evidence that had been ruled inadmissible. The new filing adds an accusation that the prosecutors withheld evidence from the defense by turning over a compressed copy of the FBI surveillance video and not revealing that they had a clearer, higher resolution version until after that part of the trial was over.

Also that evidence from the Drone video was turned in by an Anonymous individual. Then the Prosecution when they did give it to Defense gave them a dark, low resolution copy.

I was reading about the drone video.

Sounds like a mistrial (with prejudice)to me.

Show a low resolution video when a high resolution was available.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

I was reading about the drone video.

Sounds like a mistrial (with prejudice)to me.

Show a low resolution video when a high resolution was available.

quote:
Mike Rietow
If the status quo assets lose, the judge will rule it a mistrial, on command.

The smart people in the room already know this!

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

It should have never went to trial, further proving.

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!! They have video witnessing Felon's chasing this kid, with guns shouting I'm gonna kill you!

So, what's the dog and pony show trial for? Because...

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!!

Everyone should have noticed by now!!

Anything else?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If the file name doesn't fit,you must acquit.
Sounds like somebody has some explaining to do on this drone video footage.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The satanist Patricians fake news is already framing the judge as a kook, after the Judge referenced the Bible.

Too funny!!

Woke Libtard 666 circus of insanity

Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:

The Judge has had several problems with the Prosecution overstepping the Boundaries. If the drone video was Anonymous why was it even in the evidence at all? If you can not verify the source and testify it is not altered or doctored Then why was it altered and Defense not given the same unaltered evidence?

This is a difficult case because the Democrats and Media has already found him Guilty and demand death sentence. Trouble will arise with Stupid people if the Jury does not agree with Bias Media verdict. In fact that is part of the problem the Media tells you what to think and how to vote and millions just do it...... Sheeple.
We know there have been threats against the Jury, the Judge and there has been Jury intimidation. We know that BLM has said they have pictures of all the Jurors and will take matters in their own hands if they do not find him guilty.

One thing that bothers me is in my opinion this was total SELF DEFENSE yet recently a Black kid Timothy Simpkins Premeditated took a gun to school and shot 4 people. He gets out next day on $75,000 bail and media does not say a word about him? WTF?

And I do not want to hear the "He should not have been there" weak argument. So you saying the Rioters, looters and Arsonists had a right to be there?

1. The Police should have NEVER been told to Stand Down and let them destroy the city.
2. If you are going to give one guy the Death penalty for being there after Curfew then do same thing to thousand others there.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

The Judge has had several problems with the Prosecution overstepping the Boundaries. If the drone video was Anonymous why was it even in the evidence at all? If you can not verify the source and testify it is not altered or doctored Then why was it altered and Defense not given the same unaltered evidence?

This is a difficult case because the Democrats and Media has already found him Guilty and demand death sentence. Trouble will arise with Stupid people if the Jury does not agree with Bias Media verdict. In fact that is part of the problem the Media tells you what to think and how to vote and millions just do it...... Sheeple.
We know there have been threats against the Jury, the Judge and there has been Jury intimidation. We know that BLM has said they have pictures of all the Jurors and will take matters in their own hands if they do not find him guilty.

One thing that bothers me is in my opinion this was total SELF DEFENSE yet recently a Black kid Timothy Simpkins Premeditated took a gun to school and shot 4 people. He gets out next day on $75,000 bail and media does not say a word about him? WTF?

And I do not want to hear the "He should not have been there" weak argument. So you saying the Rioters, looters and Arsonists had a right to be there?

1. The Police should have NEVER been told to Stand Down and let them destroy the city.
2. If you are going to give one guy the Death penalty for being there after Curfew then do same thing to thousand others there.

It's not at all difficult at all to figure out what is going on here..... right is wrong and wrong is right. Bad is good and good is bad.

This is what satanists do, invert reality. Lie, Cry, Deny.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. ... I have seen what is good called evil and what is evil called good.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

First yes I am racist,never denied it.Then again now days whole damn world is racist if they don't bow down to someone of another race.

Thw ANSWER AS TO WHY THE KID THAT SHOT 4 WAS RELEASED IS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR STATEMENT. Sry caps button. He was black.If he had been white kid shot 3 whites and one black it would racist kills 4 and media would have been in overdrive, with 100% nitro, three kits of nitrous and blower on 75% od.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Can somebody fix Ediots record player it seems to be stuck in one place.

Not possible. It's been stuck on EDIOT for a very long time. Amusing that it thinks everyone else is attempting to be Billy Bad A$$. while clearly threatening other people. I personally will consider it a hostile act should this creature intentionally approach me. And then I will roll over and pee on myself....yeah.

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 794 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Birdie says Secession coming.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
I am dying at how bad the ADA is at their job. After they sent a compressed video to the defense, ADA Kraus claimed he had "no idea how to compress a video". PBS on day 10, broadcast his file directory of his desktop. on the screen was the shortcut for "Handbrake" a video compression software!

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post