Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC4400:
Colonel Klink has once again cut the wrong wire.
KABOOM. We may well see a directed verdict of acquittal, and not even make it to the jury.

I know for sure that I WOULD take the stand in my own defense. If you don't believe in yourself, why should anyone else?? He did fine.

Won't do a minute of time. NONE.

RIP

Facts don't matter!!

By now everyone should have noticed!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Post Truth World!!

Word of the Year in 2016 by the Oxford Dictionary where it is defined as "Relating to or denoting circumstances in which objective facts are less influential in shaping public opinion than appeals to emotion and personal belief".

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

This is satanism, the new system being rolled out.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If they rule it a mistrial

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

It should have never went to trial, further proving.

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!! They have video witnessing people chasing this kid, with guns shouting I'm gonna kill you!

So, what's the dog and pony show trial for? Because...

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!!

Everyone should have noticed by now!!

But! The TV (satanic alter) convinces them otherwise with deception (TV production - programming on a loop)!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Smartest man in the room,

By far

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So there is a commentator Mr. Hernandez that was recording video of the riots. He testified in court and showed the video of Rosenbaum lighting a dumpster on fire and pushing it into a police car with people in it. And he has Rosenbaum on video screaming "Shoot Me"

He also said Rittenhouse was trying to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher and asking if anyone needs Medical?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
He also testified and has video of Rittenhouse calming down and "Deescalating" a crowd and getting them to move on before the shooting.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
And now the Prosecutor in cross examining is playing the RACE Card. He tried to say that he is only recording BLM and ANTIFA riots like he is Racist for doing so.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If the status quo agenda loses, the judge will rule it a mistrial, on command.

The smart people in the room already know this!

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

It should have never went to trial, further proving.

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!! They have video witnessing people chasing this kid, with guns shouting I'm gonna kill you!

So, what's the dog and pony show trial for? Because...

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

Fact!!

Everyone should have noticed by now!!

But! The TV (satanic alter) convinces them otherwise with deception (TV production - programming on a loop)!!

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
He tried to say that he is only recording BLM and ANTIFA riots like he is Racist for doing so.

And what would the other types of riots be? There's been exactly ONE non-ANTIFA, non-BLM riot that I am aware of, that would be the Jan 6 US Capital incident, and the justice department is all over that like a rabid dog on a ham hock.

Mike

Posts: 1589 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All their doing is discussing stupid chit to play to emotions, and bury the objective fact of the video of rioters, chasing the kid with guns in hand, screaming I'm gonna kill you!

DOG AND PONY SHOW.

Their training viewers in moral relativism. TV programming.

Their should've never been a trial, or charges. It's a clear cut case of self defense.

This is all more proof...

Facts don't matter!!

Video don't matter!!

Truth don't matter!!

The road to hell.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Self defense is an inherent right, everyone is born with.

Under no circumstance can this right be taken away.

No matter where Rittenhouse goes, his inherent right to defend himself goes.

Why he was there does not matter period.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Self defense is an inherent right, everyone is born with.

Under no circumstance can this right be taken away.

No matter where Rittenhouse goes, his inherent right to defend himself goes.

Why he was there does not matter period.

I completely agree with you on that.

In other news today the Prosecution indicated that they may try to bring forward lesser charges indicating that they know they can not get a conviction for murder. The Prosecutor tried to get one of the guys to change his testimony and got busted for it. The guy called him out for it on the witness stand. They tried to bring in illegal defense tactic against him to sway the jury and got in trouble for that. They played the Race card by saying that Hernandez was racist for filming only BLM and ANTIFA riots. Several of the things the Prosecution hurt them and I am amazed they brought them to the stand and asked questions that would HURT them and not help? Crazy. One of the witnesses said right before the shooting that Rittenhouse was trying to diffuse some of the Rioters and in fact they did cool down and move on. Then he said Rittenhouse was putting out a dumpster fire that one of the "Victims" had set and was ramming a police car with it that had people in it. Plus one witness said that Rittenhouse in addition to putting out the fires was offering Medical help to those injured. They also said under oath that the first guy shot said he was going to kill Rittenhouse and another guy several times and then started chasing him. The PROSECUTION was able to prove that Rittenhouse shot all three people and prove that the shooting was self defense. In fact the PROSECUTION was able to prove one of the "Victims" was guilty of Arson and some may say attempted murder when you are ramming a burning dumpster into an occupied car. At this point all they can do is get him for the peripheral things minor charges or go for a mistrial. Which until today when they brought up lesser charges I thought they were trying to lose and get a mistrial. They can not win a Murder conviction because THEY proved it was Self Defense.

I will tell you something else the first guy shot had just got out of a Mental Institution for attempting Suicide and the Jury was not allowed to hear that evidence. That is VERY relevant and significant. Looks to me like he did something similar to "Suicide by Cop" where he basically forced Rittenhouse to have to shoot him. But the jury was not allowed to hear he was Suicidal.

Another Prosecutor said that "99 out of 100 Prosecutors would have never took that to Court" That should tell you something right there. The Prosecutor was trying to make a name for himself and he has like the ones who lost the OJ Simpson case.

I think the reason he said that is like you say we all have the God Given right to Self Defense. Now he may have been past Curfew and you could say well he should not have been there in the first place. As far as I know breaking Curfew is not a Capital offense punishable by Death there. And even if it was the judge dropped the Curfew charges. You say Rittenhouse should not have been there?

To that I say the Convicted Child Molester should not have been there and going after a guy with a gun. In fact I do not care who you are you should not go after a guy with a gun. Bad dont mess with the bullets. They were all there past Curfew but some Ediots want to hang one guy for it?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Obviously, most people who are seeing the TRUTH now in the trial are hoping that the jury is sane and Kyle gets nothing out of this.

But I have another hope. I hope he sues Joe Biden the candidate for defamation. Same with the news outlets who publicly hung Kyle. And the states atty who brought charges on this BS while sitting on evidence that was vital to the case of the defense. I hope he comes out a wealthy fella and that all he sues are licking their wounds and learning a lesson.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Obviously, most people who are seeing the TRUTH now in the trial are hoping that the jury is sane and Kyle gets nothing out of this.

But I have another hope. I hope he sues Joe Biden the candidate for defamation. Same with the news outlets who publicly hung Kyle. And the states atty who brought charges on this BS while sitting on evidence that was vital to the case of the defense. I hope he comes out a wealthy fella and that all he sues are licking their wounds and learning a lesson.

Bucky, I agree with you and hope he does sue heck out of them but I believe they will get him on lesser charges because it has been proven it was Self Defense. If they can find him Guilty on lesser charges it may limit his ability to sue?

Think back Obama did same thing many times by saying the black guy that got shot could have been his kid and the police should be held for Murder. On things like that the President is supposed to keep quiet until they have been proven in a court of law. Everyone assumed OJ. Simpson was innocent until the court case was over yet everyone had Derik Chauvez convicted and on Death row the day after George Floyd died. BLM made it very clear they were going to burn this country down if they did not get a conviction. Why the Double standard?

Even with the Rittenhouse deal the Media and Biden have said he is guilty of murder right after the deal. They did not KNOW OR CARE if it was Self Defense, that did not fit their agenda. He had one of those EVIL AR-15 (or as Ediots say AK-15) and therefore he is Guilty. In fact I am very surprised Dictator Biden has not used this case to try and force his gun ban up us more than he has. Plus he was there after Curfew and that is further proof he is Guilty.

In St. Louis there was a couple on THEIR property who had a whole bunch of BLM protesters break into their gated community and on their yard and threatened to kill them, Rape the wife and take over their house and those people pulled out an AR-15 (AK-15 for Idiots) and they were treated like the criminals. They did not even fire a shot. I am sorry but when you break down my gate and step onto my property and threaten my life then I will do what ever I have to and will not lose a bit of sleep over it. Just hope I have enough bullets to eliminate the threat.

While I hope you are right that he sues and wins a bunch of money fact is common sense is long gone in America. They are glorifying the Criminals and hanging the good guys.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The Prosecution is arguing today with out jury Present that while Rittenhouse may have acted in Self Defense but he is Guilty for disregard of human life because one of the bullets went through the hand of Rosenbaum and could have hit someone not involved after passing through him. So he COULD have potentially killed someone else.

Also the Prosecution was hung up on what type bullets Rittenhouse used. He was trying to hang him up on a technicality. Prosecution was saying that Hollowpoint bullets "Explode" inside someone. Moot point because Rittenhouse had FMJ bullets and not hollowpoints. Plus Hollowpoints are not to be used in war by Geneva Convention.

Today the Prosecution is trying to say that he endangered others by NOT using Hollowpoints because the bullets could have passed through and hurt someone else. He was trying to make Rittenhouse screwed no matter what bullets he used.

So the Prosecution appears to be going after a lesser charge of recklessly endangering others and maybe backing off the murder charge some because of obvious Self Defense.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Also Prosecution is trying to get Rittenhouse did not have a proper HUNTING license.

The Defense is saying that has nothing to do with this case and a Hunting license was not required.

Right now it appears that they may be able to get Rittenhouse for having the gun and not being 18 years of age.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Listening to talk radio today. Theyh made mention that the prosecution was trying to paint Rittenhouse as an instigator since he should not have been there.

Someone please show me where there is law that say only those rioting have a right to the streets and standing up to them makes it your fault becuase you shouldn't be there, but they on other hand had all right to be there.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I believe what the prosecution was trying to say is Rittenhouse was "Provoking" them to attack him because he had a gun. Which to me seems pretty weak. Basically when I see someone with a gun I do not want to go after them. Just saying.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
They're continuing to try to shield rioters from consequences.
When Rittenhouse walks, BLM and Antifa will have to give hazardous duty pay...... Laughing Hard

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post