Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Clarification. Kyle Rittenhouse lived in Antioch, Ill, and worked in Kenosha which is 20 miles or so away. He also had lots of family and friends who live in Kenosha. He was familiar with Kenosha and was there often.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And now for the National Anthem

You youngsters pay close attention to these lyrics for a piece of the old school American Spirit!!

Might be your only shot at it, so pay close attention!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software:
Don't be an Ediot. No jury will convict on the serious charges, so he's been acquitted already. The gun charge was bogus and the judge and jury know the prosecutor was trying to hide evidence.

He'll go home, write a book, make millions of dollars, and offend liberals like Ed. Don't be an Ediot and think anything else could possibly happen.

Ediot . I like that. Needs to be new word in dictionary with picture beside it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't be an Ediot. No jury will convict on the serious charges, so he's been acquitted already. The gun charge was bogus and the judge and jury know the prosecutor was trying to hide evidence.

He'll go home, write a book, make millions of dollars, and offend liberals like Ed. Don't be an Ediot and think anything else could possibly happen.

ain't a liberal a s shole and call me and idiot to my face

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mike you knock on Eds door and he comes out and shoots you he is ok--if PA has a castle doctrine law and you are threatening him.....do you think Ed would really open the door?

Anyway looks to me like he walks, CNN and the wolf man said so. Now thats hard to swallow.

Posts: 6247 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Mike you knock on Eds door and he comes out and shoots you he is ok--if PA has a castle doctrine law and you are threatening him.....do you think Ed would really open the door?

Anyway looks to me like he walks, CNN and the wolf man said so. Now thats hard to swallow.

That's an example of my inherent right for self defense. A hypothetical.

If I knocked on Ed's door and he came running out with a loaded weapon, yelling "I'm gonna kill you".

I still have my inherent right for self defense.

It doesn't matter where you go, it goes.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
2 thoughts after seeing this picture.

1. Binger is a idiot
2. how the h3!! did rittenhouse land 6 out of 8 shots with no sites on the weapon!

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sr4440:

1. Binger is a idiot
2. how the h3!! did ritthouse land 6 out of 8 shots with no sites on the weapon!

Joe

Prosecutor Binger is an Idiot and it should be noted that when he did that with the gun he pointed it at the jury. I am sure they noted that. I know I do not like a gun pointed at me, I hope the jury feels the same.

We all know to treat every gun as if it is loaded and NEVER point a gun at anyone. If you did not know that before you should know it from Alec Baldwin.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:

I wish I could, Ed. I woule be more than happy to goi toe to toe with you.

Posts: 4824 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:

I wish I could, Ed. I woule be more than happy to go toe to toe with you.

LoL!!

A birdie who met Ed said "He's 5ft 2" tall".

Good thing you didn't say nose to nose!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Joseph Rosenbaum. What they were not allowed to tell the jury is that he had just got out of a Mental Institution that very day for attempting Suicide.
Then I found this.....
https://inmatedatasearch.azcor...nmate.aspx?ID=172556

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The AR-15 (AK-15 for stupid people) had a red dot type sights on it when Kyle Rittenhouse had it.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
I wish I could, Ed. I woule be more than happy to goi toe to toe with you.

trust me old man you don't and stop the pathetic billy badass attempt from behind your computer and nearly 3000 miles away knowing you'll never say it to my face! Now put your face back in the bottle

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Ed talking to himself now days?

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

1. Binger is a idiot
2. how the h3!! did rittenhouse land 6 out of 8 shots with no sites on the weapon!

Joe

Is this Matlock Jr.? Maybe he thinks he is Harmon Rav and firing a few rounds off in court is next. Judge should have him for contempt of court with him pointing gun at jury. Guess Rittenhouse knows gun safety better.You never point a gun at anything you do not intend to kill. Guess that is one way to get jury with intimidation and threating to shoot them if they don't vote your way. Now that sounds like a democrap.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
6 out of 8 w/o site.

Now that is good control!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sr4440
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
The AR-15 (AK-15 for stupid people) had a red dot type sights on it when Kyle Rittenhouse had it.

I seen some pics from that night and it "did" have a sight on it. Wounder what happen to it?

Joe

Without data, you’re just another guy with an opinion.

Posts: 1307 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:

I seen some pics from that night and it "did" have a sight on it. Wounder what happen to it?

Joe

I do not know and that is a good observation that probably some jury members noticed to. I did not hear them say anything about it but I did hear the Prosecution mention several times about the lazer sight. That is not a lazer sight. But then the Prosecution has proven they do not know much about Guns, Gun Safety or the laws.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^But a clueless, Internet forum broke dyck nobody does Wrong

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post