Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
"In neither of his interviews with police did Grosskreutz mention the fact that he had a gun in his hand or on his person when he was shot by Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz claimed on the witness stand that the first interview with police had taken place shortly after he’d come out of surgery, and he wasn’t really thinking clearly But once again Chirafasi was able to poke holes in that claim by pointing out that Grosskreutz had the presence of mind to refuse to tell police where he worked; something Grosskreutz said he did because he was concerned for his personal safety. It seems odd that Grosskreutz would forget such an important detail while his brain was still clear enough to engage its critical thinking skills. And the fact that Grosskreutz also declined to mention that he was armed while he was shot in his $10-million civil suit against the city of Kenosha is also pretty telling. In fact, Grosskreutz’s attorney in the civil case was present in the second police interview, and she advised her client that day to not answer any of the police’s questions about the shooting. That would include any questions about Grosskreutz’s own gun handling that night."

That is a statement about the trial. 2 things pop out to me.
1. The police and Media did not due their job. There were pictures and video of the guy who got shot with a PISTOL in his HAND yet nobody asked or watched the video or pictures? WTF? They did not know yet wanted to hang Rittenhouse and charge him with MURDER?

2. The Prosecution is total idiots. They should have asked all of the questions before they ever attempted to prosecute him. To find out that your star witness chased a guy, pulled and pointed a loaded gun first only when the defense asked a question on stand under oath is crazy. The guy was chasing Rittenhouse with a loaded pistol and shots were fired. And the prosecution never even asked his star witness about it....... Wow! Just Wow! He also failed to mention to the police or his lawyer that he was carrying a pistol with an expired license?

And for the idiot that thinks Rittenbury should hang because "He went there looking for trouble" Well it sure looks like that is exactly what Grosskreutz did and he found it. Should they hang him to or only Rittenhouse? Or are you a typical Democrat that only the other guy has to follow laws? Lets look at this. Just how is it on what planet do you think Rittenhouse should be hung for being there and having a gun and Grosskreutz should be awarded 10 million dollars for same thing? Hello!

And this guy has filed a 10 MILLION dollar lawsuit against Kenosha and conveniently did not tell them he was chasing the guy who shot him with a LOADED pistol. Lol. I can see that when it gets to court. "So Mr. Grosskreutz, you are suing the CITY of Kenosha because you were a participant in a Riot and was chasing Mr. Rittenhouse with a loaded pistol when shots were fired and he turned and shot you?" Yes Sir. "So Number 1 how is that not Self Defense?" "Number 2, How is it that the City of Kenosha is responsible for someone shooting you in Self Defense?" "Number 3, what makes you think the City of Kenosha should pay you 10 Million dollars for your crime?"

I am just going to throw this out there and you think what you want but I am going to tell you if you pull a gun on someone and are chasing them and then shots are fired do not be surprised if they return fire. Just Saying. Take that for what it is worth. Not speaking for anyone but myself but I am going to say if you are shooting at me I am going to shoot back and hope I am faster and more accurate.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Unlike Curly. If you point a gun at me you bertter be shooting because I will not hasitate to drop in the street given .1 chance.

Again you chase a man with a AR15 in his hands and you get shot. Well surprise , surprise!!

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
You people are being played by the media and being told who to Hate while real criminals nothing. Crickets.

The Media wants you to hang Aaron Rodgers for not getting a Covid shot. Yet those SAME people do not say a word in the last few weeks about.
Raiders player Henry Ruggs who ran into the back of a SUV killing a 23 year old woman. Nothing. Another Raider player in trouble for pulling a gun and threatening someone. No problem from Media.
Deshaun Watson of Houston Texans accused of 22 Sexual assaults but that is not a problem.
Kansas City Cheifs Tyreek Hill arrested for Domestic assault and Child abuse. The media does not care about that but they want you to hang Aaron Rodgers.......

This whole deal about Rittenhouse is similar they are trying to make him out as some kind of criminal and not giving you the whole story.

If the Media is not going to give you the whole story then they need to shut up and stay out of it. Give me the whole truth and do not leave out the little parts that you do not like or those that do not fit your agenda.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:

The Media

Inverts reality on its subjects, the people.

Mindcontrol

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
It appears that Mr. Grosskruetz is a member of ANIFA. Lol. So he is testifying for the Prosecution and is really helping the defense.
The Defense asked him if he had pointed his pistol at Rittenhouse when he fired? Then Mr. Grosskruetz said "You mean when he Vaporized my arm?" and he said "No" Then the defense said well can you explain this picture and video? It sure looks like you are pointing a pistol at him while he is on the ground before he "Vaporized" your arm, is that right? Then he said "Well yes it was only after I pointed the gun at him that he fired" Just caught him in a lie and then he admitted that he pulled the gun first.

At this point the Prosecution has secured an easy Acquittal. If I was Rittenhouse's attorney I would not let him testify and ruin the case the Prosecution has secured for the DEFENSE.

It was funny to see the Prosecutor literally drop his head and do a facepalm when Mr. Grosskruetz said he was shot after he ran up on Mr Rittenhouse and leveled his pistol on him while Mr. Rittenhouse was on the ground. I hope the jury saw the Prosecutions reaction.

The guy was trying to lie under oath on the stand. Got caught had to tell the truth and to me that makes it lock tight Self defense and not Murder. It is not even aggravated assault or anything it is pure Self Defense.
Now they may convict Rittenhouse for trespassing or something like that and they may throw the book at him for that but no way in my opinion they can get him for Murder which is what Prosecution was going for before they brought out their star witness.

I still laugh at the Ediot here that thinks Rittenhouse should be put away for life but the ANTIFA guy who chased him down with a loaded gun and pulled it on him should walk free. Hello, they both had a weapon but the difference here is one is ANTIFA and was there for the riots and one was the good guy trying to help protect the City, people and businesses.

He pulled a gun on someone and is surprised he got shot? And he is trying to sue the City for HIS Stupidity? He was there to Riot and is owed nothing.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of SC4400
posted Hide Post
It wasn't his town, but it IS his COUNTRY. Murder would be shooting without provocation, like in the Vegas shooting. Running FROM isn't premeditation. He wasn't brandishing it. He aimed and squeezed when the threat was UPON him.

He won't do A DAY. Not ONE.

RIP

It's a dangerous time in America. The communists are inside the gates.
Our survival is not guaranteed.

Posts: 794 | Location: Lake Charles La | Registered: January 29, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC4400:
It wasn't his town, but it IS his COUNTRY. Murder would be shooting without provocation, like in the Vegas shooting. Running FROM isn't premeditation. He wasn't brandishing it. He aimed and squeezed when the threat was UPON him.

He won't do A DAY. Not ONE.

RIP

There you go trying to bring Truth and Common Sense into this where some have none. Still do not always count on the courts to get the right judgement. Look at OJ Simpson. I know he did it yet his attorneys were able to get him to walk Scott free. And it is our Country and we should not let them Riot and burn down our cities and businesses.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong

1. It was not this punk kid’s city or house.

2. When they come to my house I will handle the situation at my house, in my town with my firearm.

Again, he will serve many years in prison.

How many years do you think?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong

1. It was not this punk kid’s city or house.

2. When they come to my house I will handle the situation at my house, in my town with my firearm.

Again, he will serve many years in prison.

How many years do you think?

It will not be for Murder like the Ediot says.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Seems to me Rittenhouse was an overzealous, idealistic teenager who naively thought he would backup the police by helping protect public and private property from marauding barbarians. He must have been surprised to see the police and property owners content to meekly stand by and simply record and document the mayhem while the burning and looting continued with impunity (insurance will cover it all, you know).
He must have been really surprised to find no one had his back and now he was being hunted by a bloodthirsty, armed mob.
Unfortunately it does look like Rittenhous, like Derek Chauvin, will be sacrificed on the altar of liberal vengeance. But, as they say, better to be judged by twelve than carried by six- and that was his choice.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Media & status quo muscle - BLM & ANTIFA

Trump muscle - zero

You can't fight city hall

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Trump got railroaded in broad daylight because he had no muscle.

Trump's enemies had BLM & ANTIFA for muscle.

Rittenhouse was Trump muscle with no backup.

Ya'll are debating media absurdity covering the latest dog and pony show, really?

Trump had no muscle, that's why he was thrown out on his head. Too bad Trump didn't have muscle with the courage of Rittehouse, we wouldn't be in the current situation with a poop in pants creepy perv running the country.

They took it by force BLM & ANTIFA and media BULLCHIT on a loop, don't kid yourself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I really love the media coverage of this trial.Anytime there is a FACT brought up that "might" benefit the prosecution they are all over it.

But when there are two "FACTS" to every one that clearly benefit the defense,they skip over it and keep using their propaganda to influence people's minds.

I am so looking forward to the end of this to see where it goes.

And I will be shocked and stunned if he ends up doing years and years in prison.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
Seems to me Rittenhouse was an overzealous, idealistic teenager who naively thought he would backup the police by helping protect public and private property from marauding barbarians. He must have been surprised to see the police and property owners content to meekly stand by and simply record and document the mayhem while the burning and looting continued with impunity (insurance will cover it all, you know).
He must have been really surprised to find no one had his back and now he was being hunted by a bloodthirsty, armed mob.
Unfortunately it does look like Rittenhous, like Derek Chauvin, will be sacrificed on the altar of liberal vengeance. But, as they say, better to be judged by twelve than carried by six- and that was his choice.

I agree with you there.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse didn't backup the police, he was there because he was fed up with the police being spectators to the looting.

This isn't my opinion, it came from the mouth of the guy who filmed the footage everyone is looking at.

He was told this by Rittenhouse.

Too bad there aren't more Americans with Rittenhouse courage, we wouldn't have poop in pants.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
"According to court documents, Rosenbaum chased Rittenhouse through a parking lot and threw a plastic bag at him before trying to wrestle his rifle away. Rittenhouse shot him during the struggle and then ran away. Video shows Rittenhouse tripped in the street. As he was on the ground Huber hit him with a skateboard and tried to take his rifle away. Rittenhouse opened fire on him. Grosskreutz then approaches Rittenhouse with his pistol in his right hand. Rittenhouse shot him in the arm and Grosskreutz ran away screaming for a medic.

Video from earlier that night shows police giving Rittenhouse and other armed men water bottles and telling them that they appreciated them. Video shows Rittenhouse walking right by police with his rifle over his shoulder after the shootings even as people yelled that he had just shot people. He was arrested the next day in Illinois. Asked why officers let Rittenhouse leave the scene Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth said sometimes police get "tunnel vision."

It is my understanding the Police were told to stand down and let BLM and ANTIFA destroy the city so they were Thankful to Rittenhouse and others who tried to stop it.

I think we can all agree the Police should have handled it and not let them riot and burn the city but they had orders from above. Anyone with any common sense at all knows we should not let the criminals run the city and someone had to do something. As long as there is no consequences for their actions they will continue. If you remember at that time Kamala and others were bailing them out of jail and the Police simply were not arresting many at all. They let them rule the streets and destroy the businesses and City.

When you let BLM and ANTIFAS run and rule the streets why are you surprised when someone got shot? Or is it only okay to burn the city down, loot businesses and destroy property?

If that is the case can they burn and destroy your property or is that off limits?

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
"Antifa Medic Wounded by Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Never-Before-Heard Accusation From Witness Stand.

Gaige Grosskreutz, an alleged “people’s revolution” activist and the man wounded by Kyle Rittenhouse during the Kenosha riots on August 25, 2020, made a never-before-heard accusation from the witness stand during day five of the Rittenhouse murder trial Monday. It may just backfire on him.

Rittenhouse, who was 17-years-old at the time of the shooting, is on trial for killing two men and wounding Grosskreutz during the civil unrest.

Grosskreutz was wounded in the arm after pointing his Glock pistol at Rittenhouse as the teen lay on the ground after being kicked and bashed in the head with a skateboard. Rittenhouse fired at the man who had kicked him in the head, missed, then shot skateboard-wielding Anthony Huber once, killing him.

Under questioning by prosecutor Thomas Binger, Grosskreutz testified that Rittenhouse re-racked his Smith and Wesson M&P rifle and shot at him, but it misfired. This has never been alleged before and no one has yet testified to that effect except Grosskreutz, who characterized Rittenhouse as a “murderer” in front of the jury. That testimony was struck from the record, but jurors won’t un-hear that accusation. Indeed, it’s the jury’s decision as to whether there was malice on the part of Rittenhouse or whether he was simply protecting himself.

Grosskreutz, an out-of-town paramedic who brought his un-permitted conceal carry weapon to the protest, testified about his “experience” with guns and how he just knew that Rittenhouse had racked the rifle. He said that, for the 75 days he’d been “demonstrating” as a medic, live-streamer, and “ACLU observer,” he’d always carried his gun."

So this ANTIFA guy was there for 75 days as an ANTIFA "Medic" and "Demonstrating" with a pistol. Now he sees people chasing Rittenhouse and trying to take the gun away from him when Rittenhouse shot the first guy. The second guy chased Rittenhouse until he tripped and then was hitting Rittenhouse on the head with a skateboard and trying to take the AR-15 when he got shot. Now after seeing this the ANTIFA guy pulls a gun on Rittenhouse while he is still on the ground and points it at him from point blank range. So he admitted that Rittenhouse was retreating and was being attacked when he shot them. (Self Defense) He knew he had shot 2 other people who attacked him first yet he called it MURDER? If you saw someone shoot 2 people in self defense right in front of you why would you chase him down and pull a gun on him? What makes you think he would not shoot you to in Self Defense?
Who was paying for the ANTIFA guy to be there rioting for 75 days? 75 days of rioting but you want to tell me he is the Victim or Hero and not the Problem? WTF? If those guys were not there rioting and if Police were doing their job instead of being told to stand down then Rittenhouse and others would have never been there. I think if people are coming from all over the Country to burn and loot your city and Police are not doing anything I would hope my neighbors and others stand up to put a stop to it. Another strange thing is Grosskreutz would not tell the Police where he worked. Why? What business lets you off work for 75 days to Riot? And once again who paid for him to riot for 75 days? I do not have 75 days vacation and certainly would not spend it Rioting. He was getting paid to be there and cause trouble. Follow the money. Yet some want to make it sound like he is a poor defenseless Victim or a Hero.

And some Ediot thinks that Rittenhouse deserves to be put away for life because he should not have been there? But it is okay for the ANTIFA guy with a gun to be there as an ANTIFA "Medic" and "Demonstrating" to be there? Right. It is okay for the ANTIFA guy to chase him and draw a loaded pistol on him from point blank range? Right. Lets hear the Idiots response to that.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Y'all know the whole purpose of the trial is just theater, right?

Mike

Posts: 1589 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I will add the timeline does not add up from when Jacob Blake was shot by Police to when Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz in self defense. It was HIS testimony that he had been demonstrating for 75 days. Which is another thing the defense needs to ask him about.

Edit: Grosskreutz had been "Demonstrating" with Black Lives Matters for almost 100 days when he got shot. Did not say where he had been Rioting or as CNN says "Mostly Peaceful Protests" while the city burns in the background.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Curly1,

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"