Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

Gpa

A little bit of 3&6. Both a Vigilante and poster boy. Either way they better not convict this guy of anything. White guy kills 2 white guys = no story and no riots because there is no race card to pull here. Unless you want to stretch it a little and say the 2 he killed thought they were black.

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Didn't anybody notice he has his finger on the trigger? Double stupid.

Posts: 4824 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
500 National Guardsmen being called to Kenosha ahead of the verdict.
Had they done this in the first place,there wouldn't have been a trial.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There wouldn’t be a trial if this punk kid, stayed the fuc home, mind his own business, instead of setting out to prove he is billy badass

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
"He shouldn't have been there"

"You saw how she was dressed. Obviously she was asking for it"

Same

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
"You saw how she was dressed. Obviously she was asking for it"

Laughing very hard

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
500 National Guardsmen being called to Kenosha ahead of the verdict.
Had they done this in the first place,there wouldn't have been a trial.

You win the internet for today. Not worthy

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Report is that something strange is going on with the jury. This could be interesting.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Report is that something strange is going on with the jury. This could be interesting.

A few from the jury are afraid Ediot is going to punch them in the knee cap. Smile

Mike, don't worry about Ediot shooting you if you knock on his door. It's obvoius he's an anti gun liberal.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong ass hole and you're a liar too, claiming to have my posts blocked for at least 7 years...

quote:
Originally posted January 05, 2015 05:55 AM by Woody B:

I thought that was the "fake" Ed, since the real one's on my ignore list.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Since I'm logged in I'll give my thoughts.

If he wasn't there,it would not have happened. That's true.

Did he go there to protect hard working people and property from the BLM/Antifa people that have no regard towards people or property?

Or to be Billy Bad ass as 1320 says.

Regardless whether I am a civilian or a Leo and you go for my gun , I will react.
I'll also add that I don't own a gun, I legally can but I just choose not to. I have been around guns and have gone to ranges indoor and outdoor while I enjoy shooting it's not something that I never really got into. I didn't think I needed protection in my house but that could be changing with our current government.

A bow is not the best for self-defense, it takes too long to load, but if I get first shot, you're going to be in a shirt load of pain.

On the trial part in the court of law the prosecution looks like a donkey looking for his own f****** tale! I can't believe this f****** hack is the one prosecuting everyone who's antifa and black lives matter wants to see stoned to death is the prosecutor!

This dumbass Prosecutor pointed a weapon at the jury with his f****** booger fingure on the f****** trigger!!
I rarely shoot but I know you do not put your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to fire. You also don't point the gun towards something you do not want to shoot!

Kyle Rittenhouse will get a verdict from the jury. All the *****ing on here is not going to do anything, we weren't there for the whole trial and we have no say.

Looking back, I'm sure he wish he wasn't there. I feel that he went there trying to do the right thing but in the end it didn't turn out well for anyone.

Just my opinions, just like all of yours.

Not exactly sure what charges are left since some were dropped but, Hope Judge says time served go home don't do a f****** thing again in your f****** life get a job and just have a normal life. Don't write a book, don't go on talk shows,...

My two cents.

I know my son wouldn't have been there as the same thinking with many of you. I'm thinking a lot of us grew up in a different culture than what happens in Wisconsin. I grew up a stone's throw away from Camden New Jersey which was always in the top ten of the most dangerous cities. I worked there in the 80's til 2000's.There is no way my son is going to leave the house thinking he can save the world.

Cool

Posts: 622 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
But since they didn't, he had to defend himself against liberals. And, he did a great job, and a huge community service.

Smile

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1386 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
There wouldn’t have been a trial if this punk kid, stayed the fuc home, mind his own business, instead of setting out to prove he is billy badass.

There would have been no trial had the protestors not attacked him. Or if all the protestors from other states weren't there. Or if the national guard would have been allowed to handle the situation. I don't get it Ed. The good guy won in this case. I for one will take the damn victory. And one more if the jury does the right thing.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
There wouldn’t have been a trial if this punk kid, stayed the fuc home, mind his own business, instead of setting out to prove he is billy badass.

Another fine example of bad/no parenting!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Can somebody fix Ediots record player it seems to be stuck in one place.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
This is overall a bad situation. 2 things are very clear, local authorities lack of resolve allowing destruction to proceed and media adding a narrative that seems to refute basic law. Laws are to apply equaly to all citizens. Rationalizing and half azz justifications for violating law should not be allowed. Everyone has right to express opinion and peacefully protest. The right to control, intimidate and destroy does not exist.

Saw enough to think is self defence, no indication of looking for something to shoot at untill attacked. As asserted above, should he have been there? He actually has every right to be there as well as anyone else. Good/bad judgement is between him and his kin.

I hope the verdict is based on actual law, not intimidation or threats. Without laws, this will turn into wild west.

Posts: 3090 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have heard a lot of people saying he "shouldn't have been there".
Imagine the possibilities if this way of thinking makes its way into law.
You're sitting at a redlight.Some guy rear ends you.
It's your fault.You should have stayed the fuc home,and you shouldn't have been there!
Your insurance needs to fix this guy's car!

Posts: 1176 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
442 olds,

Didn't your momma ever tell you reasoning only works with reasonable people?

Can't fix stupid. Well you can but then you are on trial.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4407 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Lots of stupid replies in this thread, largely posted by gun enthusiasts and gun toting rednecks who think we still live in the 1800s that find no issue with a punk kid driving 25 miles from his home to a riot, borrowing a ak-15 and shooting 3 people, killing 2 of them and his reasoning is self defense yet he is the one that provoked this incident and created the danger he claims he defended himself from. Further proof he created the danger is the fact that of the many there who were armed, he is the only one that shoots anyone no mind kills 2 of the 3 he shot! It’s no wonder our country is so fuc’d up when these fools have the right to vote for politicians who are supposed to represent us.

This trial is about the murder of 2 people by a vigilante who ignored the curfew and inserted himself into a riot, 25 miles from his house in another state, walking the streets with a rifle illegally, strapped around his body, NOT about self defense, not about your right to own a gun, carry a gun where legal and not about your right to go where you want.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
442 olds,

Didn't your momma ever tell you reasoning only works with reasonable people?

Can't fix stupid. Well you can but then you are on trial.

As this thread has shown,LOTS of different opinions on this case.

I don't see how they could find a jury that agrees on anything either.