Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
3-21-20 - Italy coronavirus death toll spikes yet again, up 793 in 24 hours

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Can't work from home. Unless i have room to park a Semi in the living room>> Mobile Road Service

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Some good news for small businesses and their workers.....

Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio’s plan to provide $300 billion in emergency loans to small businesses — loans that will be forgiven if businesses keep their workers employed during the coronavirus pandemic — is included in draft legislation of a massive coronavirus relief bill that could pass the U.S. Senate as early as Monday.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
India is right next door to China and very few cases!!!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
India also has a very low incident of diabetes, it's primarily due to the DNA composition/markers of it's citizens. Stem cell researchers and geneticists have known this for a long time. According to published reports COVID-19 is an animal to human transfer disease, it occurs in two forms. Since it first was detected it has mutated into two forms, strain S and strain L. Based on genetic (DNA) composition/markers currently humans have no resistance to this virus. COVID-19 will be very difficult to defeat, as we are all learning this will not happen over night.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RPROGAS,

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The Dems overrode the stimulus last night--so much for working together!!!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The dems showed there true colors last night. Could give a care less about the American people.

Posts: 24 | Location: The Beach | Registered: September 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As usual the other team won’t play unless it’s a ( what’s in it for me) package. Heard Nancy and team tried to pull through a huge abortion package with this bill.

How much of this is true I have no idea but, Also read that we don’t take ibuprofen/Advil with this flu. Somehow it speeds up the pneumonia in lungs. Not good.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
The dems showed there true colors last night. Could give a care less about the American people.

No new news there!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Here we go... wife’s friends spreading rumors ; helicopters flying at midnight spraying disinfectant...
Bless their hearts!
How does this bs get started.
Stop

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
How does this bs get started.

She smelled bleach on her Easter lilies!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think they smoked something.. so about an hour ago she gets the ( fake news) flash from her friend... no kidding..

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

Won't anyone think of the poor major hotel chains and cruise lines???

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
India with over 1 billion people going into lockdown today....

The border those countries share is very far from the area in China where this virus got going.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

Won't anyone think of the poor major hotel chains and cruise lines???

Tourism is real big here in Florida and probably in other states too.

Just forget about them workers?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Trump just said he would like to open the country by Easter.

Refer to the original post.

Are you a number 1 or a number 2????

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
I hope he does.
This is what we get when we listen to doctors (the sky is falling).

These doctors are complaining that they are over stretched, tell me something, what are they going to feel like when they have no beds in their ICU because of all the people dying from starvation or being shot for stealing food, etc.
These doctors don't have to worry, they are getting paid (VERY WELL I MIGHT ADD).

This stuff is REAL and I just don't understand why we are listening to doctors when we should be listening to the economists. If this doesn't turn around soon NO ONE will be working.

If you are old or have medical issues, and want to stay home, STAY HOME, otherwise get these businesses ROLLING again PLEASE.

As of today in the USA not even 600 people have died over the last 3 months from this thing out of 335,000,000,000.
BUT last year there were 61,000 (YES, 61 THOUSAND) REGULAR flu DEATHS, and we are worried about 600, even if it goes to 10,000, put it in perspective.

We should do as Italy and Germany and China, etc, etc, did, just let it run its course, people will build an immunity to it as we do the regular flu, it would almost be over by now.

The stock market is going up today NOT because of a "possible" stimulus plan, it's because TRUMP wants to put an end to the BS and tell everyone to go back to work.

Seeing the run on banks for the cash, seeing the lack of food in the stores, peoples retirement drying up and small businesses on the edge of collapse, this has got to stop NOW, enough already.

And the part that NO doctor wants to talk about, "after we stay at home for 3 months and the sick people numbers go down, (and we are in a recession like none other) what are the chances that once everyone starts gathering again that the numbers won't go back up BECAUSE NO ONE HAS IMMUNITY to it".

Just in case there is any doubt I'm a 1.
Big Grin

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I guess I better answer my own question.

NUMBER 1

No further explanation needed.I need #1 bad.

https://www.health.com/mind-bo...-ways-to-live-to-100

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
last year there were 61,000 (YES, 61 THOUSAND) REGULAR flu DEATHS

That was the 2017-2018 flu season. The 2018-2019 flue season saw 34,200 deaths in the U.S.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday that he wishes the media would stop "pitting" his advice about the coronavirus against that of President Trump.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...st-trump/ar-BB11DB1Y

Maybe some can understand why President Trump gets frustrated with the media.