Notify
Tools

Coronavirus
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Word coming out of Africa is that Omicron is the less severe of all of the variants, less than even a cold.

In other news.....

Ghislaine Maxwell sex traf****ing trial begins today.

Is there a cure for pedophilia Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I admit that I thought a lot of the hype would end after Trump was no longer President. But clearly, I was wrong.I'm 56 now,and I see this being around for the rest of my life.New variants,endless shots and boosters.Just this morning, the Moderna CEO said he didn't think the existing vaccines would be very effective on this latest variant.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Fuedalism

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I admit that I thought a lot of the hype would end after Trump was no longer President. But clearly, I was wrong.I'm 56 now,and I see this being around for the rest of my life.New variants,endless shots and boosters.Just this morning, the Moderna CEO said he didn't think the existing vaccines would be very effective on this latest variant.

How could it be? It erases natural immunity.

You don't think these quacks have any other intention, other than transforming you into a junky for their vaccines , do you $$$?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Same song, different day. Some cons are just too good to ever abandon. Take it for what it's worth.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Word coming out of Africa is that Omicron is the less severe of all of the variants, less than even a cold.

In other news.....

Annnnnd, let the skrool shootings begin.....

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1638 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:

In other news.....

Annnnnd, let the skrool shootings begin.....

It's like a written script. It makes one wonder for sure.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Great Whites are circling!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
The Great Whites are circling!

Circling your candy azz daily, I'm sure. How many boosters so far sugar britches? Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So the new Official Mandate from King Biden is that everyone entering the US must be fully vaccinated, prove they are negative, wear facial cover, practice social distancing and be quarantined for seven days UNLESS you are illegally entering the Country, then it's "Come on down" and pick up your $450,000 check.

We are governed by a total idiot]!

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
May the B O O S T be with you Rev.

Question Rev, do you have Insurance on your home, shop and cars?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The con is falling to pieces, Fox News contributors are now comparing Fauci to Dr Joseph Mengele, the Nazi Dr. who amputated feet and hands and reattached them backwards in the days of Nazi Germany.

Do a little research on what Fauci did to dogs in experiments, it'll become clear to you he's a sick & twisted psychopath.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Once regular human beings come to the understanding psychopaths have the unique ability to obtain top positions of authority, because of their masterful ability to lie, cheat and steal without conscience.

Regular human beings won't be so trusting.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It must be incredibly embarrassing to tell friends and family members that you work for Biden and/or Harris. This is probably the reason so many are resigning from positions in the Biden and Harris Administration. He's a full blown imbicile and she has a full time job trying to contain her idiotic niece. I would laugh but really their predicament is far from funny.

The White House Press Secretary must be pulling her hair out by the bucket loads.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How future generations are gonna see people of the 2020's.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fact