DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Did I or did I not tell Koski to watch the stock markets reaction to Donald Trump's influence on the market?? Wink

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The only expectations are he will be better than the Hildabeast. They were the two choices, period.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2359 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Everyone who has any sense will know that President Trump will surround himself with the best available.

He will have to have some people knowledgeable in the workings of government to be effective.

Only difference, he doesn't owe any of them anything. He is making wise decisions without paying allegiance.

Dumbass Koski just can't get over Hillary not being elected.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't think Rudy will accept the AG if he can't pursue the Clinton Foundation. Oboy will likely pardon her if her ego doesn't get in the way. Of course that would be admitting guilt. That would be tough for her. Again, if Rudy is AG he would likely ask for Comey's resignation. While he may be restricted from killary he would pursue her underlings. Just my take.

Posts: 2359 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Koski he's NOT in the chair yet!! Banging Head Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Come to think of it the PATHOLOGICAL liar that the trumpster is he could have been lying when he said, "they're good people and I don't want to hurt them"!
You "semi-stupid-voters" obviously are not playing with a full deck!
This is one "life-long" loony leftist perfectly willing to condone criminal activity by one of the "chosen people"! What else will he condone?
General Petraeus was convicted of doing a tiny fraction of what the Benghazi queenie did and that isn't even considering her perjury before Congress and the FBI!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Come to think of it

Village Idiot, come to think of it, I'm with BD, your still a moron.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski, you are an irrelevant POS.

and..... a Moron.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How about the VILE trumpster naming the POS rino head of the rnc as his chief of staff?
The BIGGEST INSIDER that is breathing!!!!!
He owes numerous people after he began whoring for cash and they have the inside track on everything!!!!!

Now after suckering the boobs by saying if he was President the Benghazi queenie would be in jail he says the RAPIST and the hag are GOOD PEOPLE and he doesn't want to hurt them!!!!!
Is this what you "semi-stupid-voters" had in mind?

Which one of you suckered boobs is going to have the integrity to admit that you were badly taken in by a left-wing fraud?????

Even the swamp boy that lurked here back when had the guts to admit that "totus" was a MISTAKE not long after he slithered into the Oval offfice!
Of course before re-election time his ideology took over and he was back on "totus's" band wagon!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, Trump Won!!! Anybody you picked lost Wave

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Putting the bytch in jail is the least of my concerns. The Supreme Court and health care is priority one.

Koski, you are nothing but a fool.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski, aside from the name calling let me say this.

Where do you think we would be IF not for Donald Trump? I will tell you that come January we would have Hillary Clinton for a President. Can you imagine just how awful that would be for our country? You go on about conservatism. How conservative is Hillary?

No other one person in the United States except Trump could have beaten her, and I think you know that. Cruz, a good man, I agree, a conservative, I agree, would have been beaten by a landslide. Being good does not make one popular.

It is time for you to put away your ideological ways, accept we got the better of two choices and work to help Trump help us, no matter your beliefs.

Otherwise, you could join those whiney assed people protesting Trump's election and support the Democratic party, which is what you are seemingly doing at this point.

Trump was, and is, our ONLY hope!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthy bow not worthy bow

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster may turn out to be a half a smidgen better then the Benghazi queenie!
To claim he is the only one that could have won is an IDIOTS take on the matter!
As fast as he is back sliding on his babbling promises and reneging on promises altogether even a totally blind person will see that it is simply going to be BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only people that will not see it are the ones with their heads up their a$$es!!!!!
ANY ONE of the other candidates would have won going away because they were not universally disliked the way the VILE trumpster is!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cruz, a good man, I agree, a conservative, I agree, would have been beaten by a landslide.

For those that may not know, Kellyanne Conway was Cruz's campaign mgr. She was flexible enough to adapt.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Not that flexible. People do not like Cruz.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only people that will not see it are the ones with their heads up their a$$es!!!!!

Village Idiot, are you looking in the mirrior? Eek

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
His head is up Hillary's ass it seems. He likes it. (the smell)

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post