DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah, Village Idiot, people can see you already made that post earlier and deleted it. A Billary lover like you probably needs the government to tell you what to do.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It seems we now have a PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR as the President elect!
You "semi-stupid-voters" realize he has a court date for RAPE in 19 days, RIGHT?
It will be interesting to see if you suckered boobs stand behind him when he abandons all of his blathering promises the way the "stupid-voters" have hung onto "totus"?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
crying crying crying
And we all realize your a pis s poor "luzer"! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
We should all Thank God. I did.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Wallace Cleaver
posted Hide Post

Multi-time First round runner up extraordinaire

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
That's great!

I wish someone could post this in video form.
Pissed off Texas Moma

She is easy on the eyes.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
America dodged an unbelievable bullet by avoiding the Hildabeast! I'll wait and let Trump prove how much better he is going to be. I THANK White People for FINALLY waking up and banning together (and the few minorities that went with trump). Color me happy!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
. It's 3am on Wednesday, and the "Main Stream Media" is STILL YELLIN" about some of the things that were brought up against Trump over the past year +.. Several "mutterings" have been heard coming from the White House:
1. "That Honky did WHAT?"
2. From a local dress/clothes maker.. "Quick..find some white/black striped material - We need several Pants suits asap."
3. From the DNC - "I wonder if they'll allow us to paint one of the cells in pink" ??
4. The President of Mexico - OY ! !
5. From the Border Patrol office.... Heh heh heh ! ! !
6. From the U.S. Wall Builders Association - Get them !@%@&%@# concrete trucks ready to roll.
7. From the Clinton News Network (CNN) "Oh ****"
8. From the "More **** - No body Cares" Network (MSNBC) "WHAT??"
9. From several local Tour Bus companies - "Hey - What airport will Joy Behar, Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of that brood be leaving from??"
10. From a "Help Wanted" sign at ABC - Have two (2) seats available on the day time show, "The View" ... Applicants may apply in person..

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trouble coming for the FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump is polling 25% of the black vote?
This is the death knell for a FLEBBAGGER, apparently the sensible blacks are beginning to see what the FLEEBAGGER party has done to them in the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Village Idiot, how'd that work out for you?

L8R, Mike

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
BAM! - Well that went pretty well Wink

Posts: 2110 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
That's great!

Your wish Wes...

Think I'm gonna put this in my signature, just to remind our liberal friends here on DRR...

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
That's great!

Your wish Wes...

Think I'm gonna put this in my signature, just to remind our liberal friends here on DRR...

Dave

not worthy not worthy

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Thank you brother.

Ain't she cute?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Thank you brother.

Ain't she cute?

Yes she is..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your wish Wes...

Dave, what are the steps to post a vid?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Your wish Wes...

Dave, what are the steps to post a vid?

If using utube,

1. find the video
2. under the video you will see a "share" tab, click on it.
3. Next 3 tabs will pop up, select the "Embed" tab.
4. Copy the code in the box. it will start with <iframe and end with iframe>, if you click on show more you can deselect show suggested videos when finished (which I did not do on the above video)
5. After copying the code, at the top of the "post a reply" box you will see a picture that looks like a film strip. (second from right), click on it.
[ FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO ] will be added to your post.
6. Paste what you copied between the ] and [ and then post now.

When it posts your video should appear..

Ta Da..
Something I was looking at earlier..

Dave

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
In case you looked right after I posted. I had to go back and edit, seem the [FLASH_VIDEO ] [/FLASH_VIDEO ] didn't show in my post. I had to add a space to make it show.

If you are looking at it now it should be good.

Dave

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Another instance where a "semi-stupid-voter" doesn't have a clue what the content of their post is!!!!!
The theme was "trouble for the FLEEBAGGERS" and what happened yesterday?????

quote:
Trouble coming for the FLEEBAGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump is polling 25% of the black vote?
This is the death knell for a FLEBBAGGER, apparently the sensible blacks are beginning to see what the FLEEBAGGER party has done to them in the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Village Idiot, how'd that work out for you?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Seriously BK ???

You're giving someone shyt because he can't understand one of your rants??

hint...NOBODY can understand your psychotic outbursts...well, except the other voices in your head of course.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What f ocking theme?

I always thought you were a dumbass.

Your IRRELEVANT.. What about that does your traitorous brain not comprehend. As bad as I diskike Hillary, I dislike you MORE!