DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
What is there to say, except, congratulations!

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Very gracious of you Larry.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2337 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
As it stands right now Clinton has about 200,000 more popular votes than DT. So you guys don't break your colective arms bang yourselves on the back. Yeah he won fair and square, but just. If the situation was reversed there would be no end of *****en around here, wouldn't there, there likely would be a few with blood in there stool for weeks. I really Hope you all get what you want out of the DT Presdency, I have started getting mine already.

So far the DT presidency/win has already been good for me, I didn't do as well as I'd hoped, I was only 2 out 5 for the trades I had planed for this contingency, but a net plus $17500 day trading is nothing to sneeze at either. Frankly the stampede I expected never materialized or I'd of done a good bit better. Oh well, now I just need to figure out when and where the next flock of sheep are that DT is going to run off a cliff somehow and be at the bottom ready to pick over the carcasses.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I must admit you dems have a problem, winning the popular but not the electoral. Gore anyone?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
but a net plus $17500 day trading is nothing to sneeze at either

Laughing

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
LOL. I wondered when the sour grapes would be ready to pick.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Where does Little Man come up with his shyt?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, the Village Idiot has no idea what he posts. Village Idiot rambles on while the white coats chase him.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Where does Little Man come up with his shyt?

I hear Larry Heathen, Village Idiot and Boob Job Bob do 3 ways! Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe the freak from Florida should send his profits to his biotch Hillary. Might make her feel better.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have to admit I am far more optimistic about the people in this country, and the possibilities we have ahead of us since the election. More than anything, we have a chance at different. We really need different. This guy might just be different enough. I know Koski....duped, same, queenie, whatever. Hiding your posts has cleaned up threads for me.

Oh, and Bush coming out on election day to say he voted for neither of the front runners.....just as bad as Koski IMO. He sucked as a president anyhow and sold the middle class down the river. The only thing he has going for him is that he was followed by the disaster we have in office now. Like winning an ugly pageant.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Bush is a p ussy.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, Village Idiot can't do a 3 way. Can't count that high Rolling Laughing

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The Clintonistas are claiming foul because they say all the white middleclass stood together and voted for Trump.

Like now we are all racists and deplorables because we did not let those more highly educated liberal queers have their way.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

I hate to have to point it out to you CV but that “we the people” **** you're on about that supposedly elected Trump only accounts for about 25% of the electorate, and I will once again point out that well more than 200,000 more people voted for Clinton than Trump, now I’m OK with that, it’s how the game is played, but others might not be quite so charitable. Also that don’t even begin to count the nearly 100,000,000 other sorry ars eligible voters that didn’t bother to get off their dead butts and vote, for reasons known only to themselves, some small percentage of which, might now be just a wee bit pissed that Cheetos Jesus made it to the White House.

Riots in the streets you say, who could have guessed. Might be were going to have a revolution after all, just not started by the side that did all the threatening it if they didn’t get their way.

Man maybe that is the reason all them Trump signs near where I live disappeared like frigging magic overnight. I drive to work at every morning at O’dark thirty and ever damn one of those Trump signs I’ve been driving by for the last couple of weeks were gone way before the sun came up Wednesday. Guess they just didn’t want to gloat, ya think? Or maybe they just didn’t want to own it, now that a mob made up of some of the other 75% of that “we the people” bunch might want to take exception to their political choice.

Oh Yeah, the next four years looks to be pretty interesting, for sure.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Riots in the streets you say, who could have guessed. Might be were going to have a revolution after all, just not started by the side that did all the threatening it if they didn’t get their way.

Well thank goodness we are gun owners then!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Larry, spin it anyway you want to lick you wounds. We the people elect delegates, the committed delegates elect the president. That's the rules, that's the game and that's the way the game is won. Anything else is whining, and "ya'all" do that in spades.

Best I can tell only libs truly riot. Mostly your darkie gods but more and more "distraught" youths are participating.

As far as the signs, they served there purpose nuff said. Maybe just a bunch of green conservatives not wanting to litter? Your conjecture and spin is irrelevant! I can only hope Trump rams things down your throat the way oboy did ours. With the exception he will do it through legislative channels and his legacy will stand. Unlike oboy's who's will evaporate on 01/20/17. Sorry bout that!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Canted Valve,