DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You have to be very VERY careful with political retribution, that's what dictators do. Any thinking person knew she would never be held accountable. I would have preferred he keep the rhetoric up and forced oboy to pardon her, thus admitting wrong doing. She is guilty and should do time. Hopefully when the FBI is changed they will leak damning evidence. But to no avail to the dems., she will always be queen.

What I do hope for is they stay after the foundation and her underlings. Plenty of meat left on those bones.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I had much rather see the tax code changed, health care changed, etc. than to have to feed Hillary in prison. She got what she deserved. She IS NOT the President.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I didn't vote for Trump because of Hitlary's guilt...I voted for Trump to stop the Hildabeast from taking her crimes further into the political world in America where she could really do damage!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
As the excuses for the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster making himself a pathological liar again flow freely!!!!!

Time to step forward and face the FACTS you suckered boobs!
The PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has now made it official sending his mouth piece out to announce that the Benghazi queenie will remain "free as a bird"!
Which one of you "semi-stupid-voters" will be the first to step forward and defend this decision?????
The "INSIDERS", which I've told you from day one the VILE trumpster is, TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER!!!!!

I'm surprised you've got time to post with all of that money your making since from the NYSE going through the roof!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm surprised you've got time to post with all of that money your making since from the NYSE going through the roof!!

bow bow

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As the excuses for the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster making himself a pathological liar again flow freely!!!!!

Time to step forward and face the FACTS you suckered boobs!
The PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has now made it official sending his mouth piece out to announce that the Benghazi queenie will remain "free as a bird"!

Now the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR is backing away from the stuff about global warming he used to sucker you boobs!!!!!
Which one of you "semi-stupid-voters" will be the first to step forward and defend this decision?????
The "INSIDERS", which I've told you from day one the VILE trumpster is, TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ime to step forward and face the FACTS you suckered boobs!

Village Idiot, as much as I'd like to see your girlfriend in jail there are far more important things for Trump to worry about.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski is on the "medical weed".

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
So, Gma, I take it that you are OK with burning the American flag being protected as "free speech"?

I'm not. Too many have died fighting under that flag, or lived.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
So, I guess the answer is "yes".

So much for your pitch about the military.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So really, how smart is Trump?

Well to begin with more than a mile smarter than Obama and Hillary Clinton. He cut a deal with Carrier that insured more than 1000 jobs would stay in America. To quote one Italian Godfather "He made Carrier an offered they couldn't refuse". The deal was that if they moved their production plant off shore he would impose a 35% tariff on their goods, basically making them uncompetitive in the market place. As a second option, as President he could cancel all their contracts with the Federal Government, and that would have been a huge chunk of business. I can foresee him using the same tactic with other US Companies that are considering moving off shore. He said he would make America Strong Again, it's evident he is a man of his word.

Obama had the same ability but refused, indicating he meant to allow US Companies to move off shore, taking jobs away from Americans. On January 20th The Adults will be in charge!

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post