DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Luzer was the conservative one true and then Trump came along and rained on their picnic. The Never Trump group still has a hurt butt but like Big Drag said, anybody but Billary. Or spend everybodies money Bernie.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
One thing about old Billy Koski. He once said he never lied, and then he said he never jacked off.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, you know he was just one jack off in the contest.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Understanding Trump a little better - his book, "The Art of the Deal" - Newt Gingrich

From The Washington Times, by Newt Gingrich

Donald Trump is a genuine phenomenon. He may or may not become the Republican nominee for president. He may or may not win the presidency even if he becomes the nominee. Yet it is clear that he is a phenomenon and that any history of the 2016 presidential race will have to spend a good bit of time analyzing Trump and his impact.

From the time he announced on June 16, Trump has dominated social and mainstream media. He dominates the conversation despite the lack of paid advertising. Trump says outrageous things and his supporters shrug it off. At every turn, his poll numbers continue to rise.

As a step toward understanding this amazing performance, I spent part of the Christmas break reading his first bestseller, ‘The Art of the Deal’. Written in 1987, this book is a classic among American business books and has influenced a generation of entrepreneurs. Trump wrote ‘The Art of the Deal’ when he was 41 years old and having a successful run. The book’s popularity contributed to Time Magazine’s decision to feature Donald Trump on its cover in January 1989.

The portrait that emerges from this easy-to-read and remarkably interesting book is of an aggressive, ambitious person who is constantly pushing, constantly learning, and always seeking the next challenge. Reporters and analysts who are trying to understand Trump would be well served by slowing down and reading this nearly three-decade-old bestseller.

They would discover that Donald Trump has developed a remarkable set of rules and principles that allow him to make decisions with incredible speed. Trump knows a lot, but what is amazing is how rapidly he figures out what he doesn’t know.

My favorite story is of the Wollman Skating Rink in New York’s Central Park.

The Wollman Rink was a heavily used public skating rink which had fallen into disrepair in 1980. New York City tried for six years to fix it, spent $13 million, and the rink still was not ready to open. In June of 1986 Trump, who could see the rink from his apartment, finally got tired of the embarrassment and offered to fix the rink at his own expense. At first the city turned him down because its bureaucracy did not want to be embarrassed by someone fixing something they couldn’t fix. Trump kept pushing and finally out of embarrassment the city gave in.

The key part of the story is Trump’s reaction to being put in charge. He promptly recognized that he didn’t know anything about fixing a skating rink. He asked himself who built a lot of skating rinks. “Canadians!” he concluded. He found the best Canadian ice skating rink construction company. When the Canadians flew in to assess the situation, they were amazed at how bad the city had been at solving the problem. They assured Trump that this was an easy job. Trump fixed the six year embarrassment two months ahead of schedule and nearly $800,000 under-budget. (The city did end up paying for the work, and Trump donated the profits to charity.)

After reading this chapter you begin to think that maybe Donald Trump really could build a wall along our southern border for a lot less than our current government estimates.

‘The Art of the Deal’ is filled with stories like this — stories of common sense stories of calculated risk taking, and stories of innovation and marketing. Anyone who would like to better understand Donald Trump would be helped by reading this remarkable book.

Another is his pledges and I have no way of knowing if he will make good on all of them but I do agree with all of them. Trump is the only candidate that is serious about building The Wall" ! Two other important pledges Trump has made that no other candidate of either party has matched ! First deportation of millions of illegals that are demanding and costing American taxpayers billions of dollars and second Closing 34 Muslim traing Camps throughout our country! I WOULD LIKE TRUMP OR ANY OTHER CANDIDATES PLEDGE TO REINSTATE ANY AND ALL MILITARY OFFICERS DISCHARGED BECAUSE THEY DISAGREED WITH OBAMA OR HIS POLICIES!!

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't know if he would accept, but Trump's best pick for VP, by far, would be Gingrich. Trump comes up with the ideas and Gingrich executes them through the political mine field. Unstoppable.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I think the Troll and Village Idiot are one in the same, copy and paste queen.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Newt is a has been.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
On top of that his kid said the SERIAL LIAR trumpster's plan is to DEPORT illegals and then let them back in and grant them amnesty!!!!!

Dumb and Dumber speaking again.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The newster will complement the WHINING SERIAL LIAR trumpster to a tee then!!!!!
TRUTH AND FACTS ARE TERRIBLE BLOWS TO GULLIBLE BOOBS THAT ARE VICTIMS OF A PERVERTED SNAKE OIL SALESMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what the SERIAL LIAR trumpster is saying now, he was for single payer government run health care the day before he entered the campaign! It would take the most gullible person in the world to believe he changed his mind overnight!!!!!
The PERVERTED trumpster makes a living off of GULLIBLE FOOLS!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! I'm so squeaky clean I may as well have lived in a bubble all of my life!!!!!

To believe the SERIAL LIAR trumpster about anything is the height of gullibility!
He has a sister that is a federal judge and she is a whacked out leftie loon sso what makes anybody think he'll appoint any other type of judge?????
I held my nose and supported two rinos against my BASE CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES, I won't support a life-long leftist loon, EVER!!!!!

On top of that his kid said the SERIAL LIAR trumpster's plan is to DEPORT illegals and then let them back in and grant them amnesty!!!!!

As I've been trying to school you "semi-stupid-voters" all along the left-wing lame stream moron media has been giving the WHINING PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster 24/7 access and have been burying the "DIRT" about him doing all they can to make a loony leftist the Republican nominee!!!!!
Now that the WHINING trumpster appears to be the nominee the left-wing rag washington post has assigned 20 REPORTERS to bring the "DIRT" about the VILE trumpster to the public!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
I wish Trump could just clone himself! Now that team might take 90 % of the vote ! I know I would vote for them for sure !

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski, if I could buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think your worth, I would never have to work another day of my life.

You AND your noted author can kiss my old country ass!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Apparently none of the "semi-stupid-voters" have ever heard of Thomas Sowell, one of the most down to earth writers there has ever been!
If they have they must certainly be avoiding his columns now!
Quote, "This years general election will offer a choice between a thoroughly corrupt liar and an UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE EGOMANIAC!!!!!"
"The very fact that we are left with such desparate options is not only a rebuke to the professional politicians, but also a painful revelation about the voting public!!!!!"
"Voting public", that specifically indicts the "semi-stupid-voters"!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
A AFTER SCREWING THE VETERANS GROUPS OUT OF $5,200,000.00 NOW THE CRIMINAL SERIAL LIAR trumpster IS CLAIMING THERE NEVER WAS $6,000.000.00 RAISED TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How CROOKED can a single person be??????????????
I see "stand on their own two feet either", so a "semi-stupid-voter" admitted I was right about him!!!!!
soros has funded ka-suck in an effort to siphon votes from Senator Cruz so the PERVERT WHINING VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST will be the nominee the FLEEBAGGERS disparately want!!!!!
Senator Cruz has not accepted a single thin dime from the anti-American soros!!!!!
TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "semi-stupid-voters" have now gone left-wing whole hog! WHINING to the moderators of the site because they can't stand on their own two feet!!!!!
Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap!

The ante on what the PERVERT, WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster screwed the Veterans groups out of has escalated! The total is now $6,000,000.00 received and still only $800,000.00 has reached the promised recipients!!!!!
Could it possibly be that the experts speculation that the vile trumpster's balloon was staying afloat by kiting from one enterprise to another was dead on??????????????????????

Isn't one of you "semi-stupid-voters" going to tell me where the WHINING PERVERT VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster stashed the $5,200,000.00 he screwed the Veterans groups out of?????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I suppose you are still voting for Hillary?

What a dirt bag you are.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot has no idea what he's doing

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If he stole $5.2 million from the veterans the Hildabeast campaign and the left wing media would be all over it like flys on sh*t! So unless you can prove what your saying...I'm calling bull sh*t!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post