DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Riots in the streets you say, who could have guessed. Might be were going to have a revolution after all, just not started by the side that did all the threatening it if they didn’t get their way.

Well thank goodness we are gun owners then!

Yup...I went down and bought another 400 rounds Monday! I now have 25 rounds of 40 caliber HP's and about 650 rounds of steels! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump was and IS our only hope.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yup...I went down and bought another 400 rounds Monday!

My poor misguided brother bought some firearms stock in anticipation of Hillary winning. He's taken a loss on that! And I say poor not because of his market losses but because of a bet I won on the republican primary then went double or nothing on the general. Big Grin

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2365 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The left is convinced that Trump is racist. I support his proposed policies, and I am far from racist. This is a fallacy that is being propagated by the left with the single purpose of dividing our country.

Is it racist to say that we need to tighten our boarders? To say that we need to remove illegals from our country? How? Nationalist perhaps. I don't have a problem with that. And I won't accept that these statements are racist. There is a big difference that the left has been trying to blur for the past 12 months. I support retaining our country's identity.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6449 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
YUP!!!!!
Let's tighten our "boarders"!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11014 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski, you and Little Larry are absolutely repugnent, and losers.

WE WON!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Your dispicable.

We won! You lost! Loser!

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
YEAH, you won and America lost because we now have a PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR President elect!
Coming generations will be aghast that free people elected a fraud artist like this to the Presidency!!!!!
The "DIRT" on the VILE trumpster will never be buried because he was elected with an "R" beside his name!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11014 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Better him than Hillary. Oh wait, you were for Hillary. I forget.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot makes a post again without any proof.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12298 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
YEAH, you won and America lost because we now have a PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR President elect!
Coming generations will be aghast that free people elected a fraud artist like this to the Presidency!!!!!
The "DIRT" on the VILE trumpster will never be buried because he was elected with an "R" beside his name!!!!

Here's a good example of a good Christian accepting defeat...............

Wink

Posts: 2995 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Village Idiot makes a post again without any proof.

On that serial liar part that bill brought up, here are three pages (not an exhaustive list for sure) of Cheetos Jesus's most flagrant recent lies, which does indeed seem to support the supposition that he is a liar extraordinaire.

http://www.politifact.com/pers...byruling/pants-fire/

http://www.politifact.com/pers...g/pants-fire/?page=2

http://www.politifact.com/pers...g/pants-fire/?page=3

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The fag from Florida just can't get over the fact. WE WON, YOU LOST.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot and Little Man, 2 sore butts.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12298 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Village Idiot and Little Man, 2 sore butts.

The Troll's replacements!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What happened to BobH ?

Seriously.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
What happened to BobH ?

Seriously.

He was posting pictures of my grand daughter and my wife that he dug out of her archives as well as Mike English's friends and family and we complained to Scott so he decided to cut him

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Maybe you could drop a dime on Koski.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot hasn't done a thing wrong except he is a moron

L8R, Mike