DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump is going to make Boeing pay for contributing so much money to the Clinton Foundation and to the bytch's campaign.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I post something YOU DON'T NEED A STINKING LINK, JUST TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Village Idiot, as full of shyt as you are, you need a link. Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
When I post something YOU DON'T NEED A STINKING LINK, JUST TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The VILE trumpster does much babbling but 99.77% of what he babbles he does not have the authority, and will never have the authority, to do!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, I see your back to deleting a post and then posting again. What a Idiot!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He is a dumbass, isn't he?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Crony Capitalism at it's zenith! The POS rino Nevada Governor got the legislature in session to ram through a bill promising faraday, a chink financed proposed auto manufacturer, the moon!
While this was happening the CONSERVATIVE Nevada treasurer was raising the alarm that this was not a feasible venture!
As it stands now some preliminary grading work has been done at the site, contractors are owed millions and no work is being done currently, construction to be resumed at a LATER date!
The POS rino Governor claims it hasn't cost the state anything to date, BUT WE SHALL SEE!!!!!

Let me get this straight...my brother in law runs a water pull for Las Vegas Paving on the Faraday job and was laid off because they've got the initial 700 acres ready for ground breaking. After the first of the year at which time they will start on another 200 acres Faraday just acquired for plant enlargement! My sister in law is a journeyman electrician and said that they will have bring in people from out of state because it will clean out their union hall with the Faraday project! Where do you get your news from Koski...the Review Journal?? Rolling Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

The VILE trumpster does much babbling but 99.77% of what he babbles he does not have the authority, and will never have the authority, to do!!!!!

I don't take ANYTHING I read on the internet "to the bank". Particularly that from those who I know are ultra biased.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't take ANYTHING I read on the internet "to the bank". Particularly that from those who I know are ultra biased.

But the Village Idiot said you could!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

But the Village Idiot said you could!

Take it to the water treatment plant! Big Grin

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6411 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
OUTHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
About the only thing Village IDIOT is taking to the bank is all that money he's making off of the Trump train blowing through the stock market!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
About the only thing Village IDIOT is taking to the bank is all that money he's making off of the Trump train blowing through the stock market

Village Idiot isnt that smart

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49??????????????????????????????????????

If your 49 I just started puberty!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49??????????????????????????????????????

You bostard. You act like your so ****ing rich, but I bet you don't have two nickels to rub together.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49

Retired, run out of town, all the same to the Village Idiot.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49??????????????????????????????????????9/01/1991 was the date, over 25 years ago!

Village Idiot can do math too!

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ah, Village Idiot, you already posted this.

L8R, Mike