DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, you already made that post and we still don't agree with you.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Who said Trump was getting soft? Get 'em Donald.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BK, when the nurse comes with your meds today can you ask her to interpret your post(s) so someone, ANYONE !!, can understand what you're trying to say.
I know it must be frustrating trying to make coherent sentences after your apparent stroke, so having help communicating with normal people outside the asylum could be great therapy for you.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
SERIAL PEVERTED VILLAGE IDIOT

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
A take on Bill's immigration policies

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Villiage Idiot babbles again Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Having a bunch of drunk queers packing heat at a Mexican/Cuban night club doesn't sound like a good idea.

The NRA has become merely a power/money grab.

Shutting clubs like that down sounds like a better idea.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bad, the Village Idiot just posts stuff with proof to back up his claims.

L8R, Mike

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
A previous trial date set for Nov 28, 2016 for Donald Trump’s racketeering charges can go forward, now that the last legal maneuvers, a request for summary judgment, by the Trump lawyers has been rejected. Maybe Trump shouldn’t have been pissing in the Judges Wheaties so much in the national media, ya think?

It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, in my view. I like that triple damages part of the RICO/Racketeering statutes he is being tried under. Some say if trump looses, damages alone could go up into the $300,000,000 range plus forfeiture of assets and properties as well as payment of plaintiff’s legal fees. Also in this kind of trial after losing or being denied motions at all previous stages, it does not bode well for the Donald. I am told that if the defendant goes to the bench trial stage of these types of proceedings they typically loose. I wonder how much Donald has already spent on lawyer fees, so far, lots one would suspect, millions, tens of millions? I don’t know, do you think the “Thief in Chief (if elected)” could be on the hook for a half Billion or so? The question then becomes, does he have the scratch to pay the freight? Particularly given the fact he will not release his tax returns, once again some have speculated he could be only worth $700 million, a lot to be sure, but possible even be insolvent.

Yes Sir, Donny sure does seem to be floundering around in the deep end of the legal Caca pool! Too bad, so sad.

Man oh man, and I thought you guys were scraping really hard at the wood of the bottom of Republican barrel that you dragged Bush out of. Damn! Looks like this time you guys dug right through that barrel bottom and right into the septic tank the barrel was sitting on, to fish that big old stanky smellen turd Trump out of.

P.S. Bill I think I need to point out to you that what you are dealing with here with this group are not “semi stupid voters” bill, they are profoundly stupid voters. But none the less you keep up the good work all the same.

Later Larry

Sapere aude!

"Put some jam on the bottom shelf where the little man can reach it."

"The Truth", it's just another liberal conspiracy!

Posts: 1236 | Location: Port Charlotte, Florida | Registered: December 16, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot has a partner in Little Larry.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I'd much rather be stupid than a queer like Larry Little Man.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Without Trump queers like Larry will take over.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the board of directors, but I sent him a thou to help beat that winch who will be president if he doesn't win.

Of course that rubs you queers the wrong way, huh Bill?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, where does the Village Idiot come up with this shyt.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He digs it out of his old azz along with the dingleberrys.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wes, how can the Village Idiot pick it out of his a z z with his head stuck up there?

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He has his head up Hillary's ass and his hand on Cruz' member.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot hits a double?

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
1K, that'll keep the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR's plane in the air for about 7 1/2 minutes!
He's counting on much more from you suckered boob "high-rollers"!!!!!
Have you suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters" sent in the $38.00 required to join the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR's "board of directors"?????
I'd wager you "semi-stupid-voters" are all "hat" and nothing else!!!!!
That's the ad the VILE trumpster and his apologist pence are running NOW!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post