DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BK, why do you repost the same posts over and over?
I notice you just keep moving them back up to the front every 2 days or so.
I guess it's hard coming up with something new to rant about each time you want attention, but you have to know people notice it and are just laughing at you. Just because you delete where it had been posted before doesn't mean people don't know what you're doing. Doesn't it embarrass you? Even a little?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, the Village Idiot does that all the time and he thinks nobody will notice. I've called him on it a bunch of times.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot thinks this is a scheme. BD, I'm not sure moron is the right word for this dumb a z z.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Like I said. His mind is like a moth in a lampshade.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Holy Moly, the rocket scientists are onto my scheme!
Not even a smidgen!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, can you come up with some new stuff instead of copying and pasting your old posts.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What is weird is that he deletes the old post when he copies and pastes the new one. Sometimes he corrects spelling like in the latest one.

Just imagine the turmoil that goes on inside his cranial cavity. A thousand voices shouting at once. Like a bad acid trip.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Acid might help the Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nah!! He's beyond acid... Banging Head Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, must be scary living 20 miles from the Village Idiot. Hope he never wanders your way. I'd fear for your dogs.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
JM, must be scary living 20 miles from the Village Idiot. Hope he never wanders your way. I'd fear for your dogs.

Jerry's smart enough to have his dogs on birth control.
No danger of a Koski/K-9 half breed. Although that WOULD probably clean up the BK bloodline.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dave, I agree but just the thought of the Village Idiot in your neighborhood is scary.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You are not a messenger. Your a dumb ass Geritol shooting old fool.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Queers like you have taken that rag over.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Just cling to your pathetic self.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Conclusively proving my POINT again!!!!!
The Dallas Morning News has endorsed the Benghazi queenie, breaking a LONG streak of endorsing Republican candidates for President!!!!!
Typical of loony liberals, there is nothing positive to say about their PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR candidate so all they can do is ATTACK the messenger!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot proves he is to dumb to read.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'd fear for your dogs.[/QUOTE]

Besides...my dogs are smarter than that! Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Conclusively proving my POINT again!!!!!

About you being queer?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Conclusively proving my POINT again!!!!

And a Village Idiot

L8R, Mike