DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I think that if Trump wins he has a good shot at fixing a lot of problems the Dummy created. He has the opportunity to hire the best people for each job. Will he-maybe-hopefully. If Hillary cheats her way in.it will be the DEMISE of the US. The Government needs to start building more jails for the thugs, You burn something down too prison you go life.unless you can pay full restitution. Maybe cut there hands off for each major felon. Don't care what color of skin they have-all created equal. Turn the cameras off and send the Police in to do there job. Rant Over Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Is Trump the perfect canidate? No.Is he the best one of the 17 republicans that ran IMO yes.No matter how you want to look at it Trump or obillary will be president for next 4 years.That makes it easy to pick IMO.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Hillary should be in PRISON with Sharpton-NUFF SAID Eek

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Michael Beard
quote:
Seriously, these are the best our country can come up with?

Unequivocally absolutely YES! It is time for America to stand up and be accountable for it's actions, let me offer a George Carlin quote:

"But where do people think these politicians come from? They don’t fall out of the sky; they don’t pass through a membrane from a separate reality. They come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, and American businesses. And they’re elected by American voters. This is what our system produces, folks. This is the best we can do. Let’s face it, we have very little to work with. Garbage in, garbage out.”

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
The main thing about Trump is this. He is not a career politician and that alone is worth my vote. He also has not made his fortune off the taxpayers, and that is worth my vote.

Irregardless of his faults, he is our only chance to best Hillary Clinton and that is wrth my vote.

You do gooders like Koski and Beard can just kiss my ass.

Very good points. After working for the government for enough years, it's all they tend to know. When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Like many Americans, I am sick and tired of the same old way we seem to approach problems in this country. When you are a real leader, you don't have time for *****footing around. You make a decision, even if it isn't a perfect decision, and you put it in motion. If feelings get hurt, those vaginas will eventually heal. But doing nothing and trying to appease every little feeling that is out there simply isn't effective.
If nothing else, Trump would be entertaining. And I don't say that in a comedic way. It would just be fun watching that bull in a china closet upsetting a few delicate flowers that really need upsetting.
That dude is like a honey badger!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
Mr. Trump is the best pick by far , he will look like the best president ever after straightening out the last guy's horrible mess! I hope he wins by an irrefutable landslide !

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Hear hear!

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mr. Trump is the best pick by far , he will look like the best president ever after straightening out the last guy's horrible mess! I hope he wins by an irrefutable landslide

Gonna derail the Washington Money Train.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
Drop dead Bill , you're a moron and a half !

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot clings to any swinging duck in Michigan

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
I'm proud to say I support Trump and I want the wall built too. He will be Americas new wake up call. He will strengthen are military and have respect for it. He will be a real president-1st since Reagan Smile Get em Trump throw the thugs out. Smile

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Could be, BUT I am not clinging to the testicles of an ATHEIST PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR for dear life!
You brain dead SUCKERED BOOBS are a hoot and a half!!!!!
Your PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR LOSER has been bribing the establishment crooks in DC to keep doing what they'be been doing for decades now!
It takes a certified MORON to not be able to see that it "WOULD BE BUSINESS AS USUAL IN DC" if he defies ALL ODDS and slithers into office!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Like it or not, Trump is our (white middle class) only hope.

He may not be the best, I admit it, but the only.

Koski, I suppose you think Hillary would be better? You need to wake your ass up.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
What is so hard to understand.You are with Trump or you are with Hillary.If you don't like either then you vote for the one you most agree with.Since nobody with 1/4 a brain would agree with anything obillary stands for it seems pretty simple.

I think Trump has best chance of turning this country around and god knows it needs a good 180.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
You have to know something first before you can educate anyone and that leaves koski out.Go a head a lick hillarys butt we all knw that what you arer really about.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ha?????????????? Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Funniest thing on the Internet, Village Idiot sharing advice Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I thought all the viable questions were addressed. Not the copy and paste ones of course. I generally ignore that crap.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
But Koski keeps on touting Hillary.