DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, once again babbles with no proof. MORON!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
As the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster STIFFS another bunch of people who worked their a$$es off to get him the nomination!
The VILE POS trumpster had a policy office in Alexandria, Va that did much of the scheming that got him the nomination! These people were "HIRED" initially and kept being told "checks are coming", then in August a new boob took over the campaign and told the suckered boobs in the Alexandria office "YOU'RE SCREWED" you were "VOLUNTEERS"!!!!!
So the office credited with the POS trumpster's success has gone "poof"!
They were not needed anymore because the "campaign promises" iused to sucker the gullible boobs have gone "POOF" also!!!!!

OK Bill. Let's read about it. Where?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Policy Office

This is what Koski rants about. There were three disgruntled workers claiming some bull shiot when they were showed the door.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
“I heard it from Dearborn, I heard it from Mashburn. It was understood that we would be paid. The campaign never discussed how much the pay would be. It was never in writing,” said one staffer, who quit last month. “There were some people who were treating it as a full-time job. I suspect that those people were quite astonished when the pay didn’t come through.”

Complete dip****tery IMO. Are they that misguided? When you don't sign agreement. When you don't become an employee. When there are not regular checks coming in.....It's not a job! Did Captain Obvious have to show up to tell them that?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6416 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, why dont you read the story? BD is correct, your a moron.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
but they were told several times "the checks are coming"!

By Trump?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow...and all this time I thought you volunteered for a political campaign for "love of candidate!" I for one has had several requests to volunteer for the Trump campaign.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's getting tiresome dealing with you uneducated GULLIBLE BOOBS

Village Idiot, then do us all a favor and leave.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, once again, no proof just shyt running out you mouth.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot makes Boob look smart Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
It's getting tiresome dealing with you uneducated GULLIBLE BOOBS

Village Idiot, then do us all a favor and leave.

not worthy not worthy

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
S.O.B. is a damn loon.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
S.O.B. is a damn loon.

oh man....you think? Rolling

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4476 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey DUMBA$$ when I had my businesses I was always looking for ways to stabilize my finance means...whether through my customer base or government subsidies! If they're available...why not use them????

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Another post from the f ucking IDIOT, who has never owned or ran a business and has no idea of what it takes to run one... nuff said!!

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot could star in Dumb and Dumber and play both roles.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Prior to today's "Medical Episode" at the 9-11 Memorial Event in New York City, Mrs. Clinton had earlier demonstrated symptoms that she may be suffering from Parkinson's Disease. Over the past several months she has encountered several episodes such as memory loss, falling, hands shaking/trembling that appear to be symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. Her appearance before Congress to explain some of the events regarding her E-Mail fiasco were repeatedly answered with, "I can't remember", that may unfortunately be accurate. Memory loss is one of the key symptoms of Parkinson's Disease.

Video of the episode at the World Trade Center clearly show Mrs. Clinton in severe distress. Perhaps it's time that she undergo a full unbiased medical evaluation, something is clearly wrong with her.

This late in the game it's a serious issue, not just for her but for the Country.

Bob

Posts: 3090 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more Bob! I too believe it's not a political thing anymore but, a subject that has to be opened up publicly for the well being of the country!

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more Bob. I believe it's not a political matter anymore but a matter that concerns the well being of the country!

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
If the FLEEBAGGERS replace her that DOOMS the slim hope the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster may have!
The FLEEBAGGERS could slide plagiarist doofus Joe "bite me" into the slot and the bumbling VILE trumpster would be instant toast!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post