DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump is our ONLY hope.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a peep from them glorifying the VILE trumpster for two (2) days now!!!!!

Missing your daily dose of controversy Bill?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The VILE SEX DEVIATE trumpster is being sued for raping a 13 year old girl, surprise, it was a girl, years ago!
This after he has settled previous suits for sexual assault and RAPE in the past!!!!!
Apparently the "semi-stupid-voters" have thrown in the towel for their LOSER!!!!!
Not a peep from them glorifying the VILE trumpster for two (2) days now!!!!!
READING COMPREHENSION AND RETENTION!!!!! The "semi-stupid-voters" obviously lost it when they jumped in the sack with a life-long loony leftist!!!!!
I've been schooling you SUCKERED BOOB SEMI-STUPID-VOTERS for months now that there is not a LICK OF DIFFERENCE between the Benghazi queenie and the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster!
The VILE trumpster has hired more criminals to his campaign staff and discussions are going on to decide what his future positions on issues will be!
SO, all of the BULL SHYT he SUCKERED YOU BOOBS WITH WILL SOON BE SHYT CANNED!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, you post this crap with no proof.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I've been saying it for years. Koski has lost what little mind he ever had. He's like a damn moth in a lampshade

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Like I said earlier.

Do you get your news from the National Enquirer by the check out counter at the grocery store?

Strange, I nor anyone else seems to have heard any of this before. Post a damn link!

Your a liar just like your w hore Hillary.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let's all take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

No matter what Koski says or believes.....Ted Cruze is not what this country wants or needs.

Ok. Cue the "village idiot"

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
As I've tried to convince

Village Idiot, I'd listen to the neighbors dog first.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
As I've tried to convince

Village Idiot, I'd listen to the neighbors dog first.

No shyt.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
As I've tried to convince you suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters" for months now the left-wing lame stream moron media has been keeping this dirt about the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster buried because they disparately wanted this LOSER as the Republican nominee!!!!!
And THERE IT IS!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Just what I would want, be convinced by the Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Hear, hear!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So Trump jumps on his plane, goes to Mexico and meets with the president of Mexico to discuss immigration and other issues before his immigration speech in Phoenix...on his dime! While Obozo loads his sorry A$$ on our Air Force One and heads to Honolulu after coming off vacation what, a week ago...with both vacations at the tax payers expense??

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster comes back and tells one story about "his fence" and the Mexican President tells the opposite story and EVERYBODY believes the Mexican President's version!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, everybody? Don't you mean you!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
F UCK everyone who does not support Trump. Black, white, brown, yellow, orange, don't matter.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster comes back and tells one story about "his fence" and the Mexican President tells the opposite story and EVERYBODY believes the Mexican President's version!!!!!
That's the wages of being a PATHOLOGICAL CONGENITAL SERIAL LIAR!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
F UCK anyone that talks shyt about Trump.