DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot avoids answering the question for the guy again.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
...... we need immigrants. Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us?

Rolling Rolling

I bet your rmommy comes over and vaccums your apartment at least once a week...for
free! Rolling Rolling

Actually, I have this old lot lizard do my house cleaning for me.
now???
She smells like cats and dogs but she does ok.

So let me guess...I made a snide remark about your mother but you didn't comment on that, when several weeks ago you told everyone on here that your mother died...but no comment now??? What a fu*king lying troll! Then you trash my wife again... FUC*ING PUSSWAD!! Wow... that makes you a FU*KING PUSSWAD troll!! Rolling Rolling
I'm still waiting for you to tell everyone why you pussed out and took your ugly mug off of F/B!! I still say you look like the Colorado mass muderer!! Busted Rolling
While your telling everyone why you took your ugly mug off of F/B...maybe you can also tell us where your EX-wife is! Laughing Laughing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Moderate Joe,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, lost his favorite date, his right hand?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Actually ME, he made mention that he was left handed when he was bragging about how good a bowler he was...but I bet he could switch hands without missing a stroke!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
...... we need immigrants. Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us?

Rolling Rolling

I bet your rmommy comes over and vaccums your apartment at least once a week...for
free! Rolling Rolling

Actually, I have this old lot lizard do my house cleaning for me.

She smells like cats and dogs but she does ok.

The old lady shows up for cleaning every week with blood shot eyes.

I may have to get rid of her.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Moderate Joe,

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Trump has said he will bring back the American jobs that have left our country
to make BIGGER profits across the border.

When is he going to bring back his own products made from foreign workers that
he has outsourced.

Can you say "Hypocrite"?????

Busted

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The love fest continues.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The DRR love triangle... BK, troll and Lyin' Ted!! Busted

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wonder who is on top on fridays...lol

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The vile lying atheist trumpster claims he never settles law suits, he always fights them!
Turns out he had to settle a law suit in NYC a few years ago to effectively bribe the people suing him not to testify against him in a FRAUD criminal case!!!!!
NATURALLY the "semi-stupid-voters" will claim this didn't happen because they didn't see it!!!!!
EXACTLY what the "totus" "stupid voters" excuse was in '08 and '12!!!!!

The vile lying atheist trumpsters rug rats don't fall far from the tree! His daughter has been making and importing FLAMMABLE neck scarves from commie chink land!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The Veterans groups promised the $5,000,000.00 are waiting with bated breath to find out where $4,200,000.00 of it disappeared to!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Vets probably donated back to Trump to aid his campaign!!! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

And now Colorado???

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's rather strange then that they are the ones complaining because the whining vile lying atheist trumpster has in effect STOLEN money he promised them?????

Read and WEEP you "semi-stupid-voters"!!!!!
The WHINING, VILE, LYING, ATHEIST trumpster now wants to change the nominating process that has been used since the Republican partys inception because he thought he could criss cross the nation lying his butt off and suck in enough gullible boobs to pave his way to the nomination without working to create the organization needed to get the job accomplished!!!!!
This life-long loony leftist was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and doesn't think the rules for NORMAL people should apply to him!!!!!
ASTOUNDINGLY he has convinced a horde of "semi-stupid-voters" that he understands what common people face on a daily basis!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
.....wants to change the nominating process that has been used since the Republican partys inception.....

The process may have been there but the rules are changed as needed, each cycle if needed, to control the process. The stupid dem voters have absolutely no say in the nominee and the repubs establishment have a tight grip. Anyone that can stand up for any political party is a buffoon. It's the ruling class vying for the most power. If they don't win the current election oh well, the establishment stays in place and they will try again next time. Party platform, give me a break. They will sway any direction necessary to get votes then run it as they see fit.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well stated CV! I think Mike is right vote independent and pizz on the establishment!!
WTF happened to We the people??

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "semi-stupid" voters keep carping about the "establishment"!
Senator Cruz won in Wisconsin and where were rino ryan and the rnc head who is from Wisconsin and Senator Johnson who ran as a CONSERVATIVE but has been co=opted by the rinos? No where near the Senator Cruz campaign!!!!!
The same thing happened in Colorado, the Senator Cruz campaign worked with the CONSERVATIVES in Colorado NOT THE rino ESTABLISHMENT!!!!!
Senator Cruz is the REAL anti-establishment candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The rinos are pleading with him to apologize for calling mcconnell a Liar and he won't!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski sucks big green donkey penises.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post