DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot can't smell, his head is to far up her a z z.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The winch is sick they say.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It would be a blessing to see her expire. Defeat herself.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2360 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The way the bumbling buffoon trumpster is stumbling around the FLLEEBAGERS COULD RUN ANYBODY TO REPLACE HER AND WIN!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
FYI. For those with a Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/notes...you/1231888130164977

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2360 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Vote for your biotch, Koski, and shut up about Trump.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "semi-stupid-voters" have developed ALL of the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's habits!!!!!
I stated here VERY CLEARLY that I would NEVER vote for a life-long loony leftist PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR and that includes the Benghazi queenie and the VILE trumpster!!!!!
Now the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's new handlers have him apologizing for the nasty hurtful things he has said during the campaign?
Any sincere apology from this VILE BUFFON would begin with "I'm sorry I campaigned by telling bald-faced lie after bald-fxaced lie about my opponents and especially their families"!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
You may as well vote for her IF you do not vote against her, you buffoon, as you say.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The "suckered boobs" that blindly hung onto the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's testicles even after it became evident he had no chance in the general election are the ones that will ultimately be responsible for President Benghazi queenie!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
he had no chance in the general election are the ones that will ultimately be responsible for President Benghazi queenie!!!!

Village Idiot, spoken like a true Billary supporter.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The loser Cruz is implicit to what you speak. A new pole shows that dumbass Rick Perry would beat Cruz 65 to 35 if his Senate seat election were held today. Mainly due to his failure to support the Republican party and also due the fact he is a pure p ussy.

Then we are saddled with geriatric fools like you, Koski.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Why are "semi-stupid-voters" babbling about a Senate race that is over 2 years in the future?
I KNOW, because they are trying to distract themselves from the schlocking their boy, the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster is facing in November '16!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Why are "semi-stupid-voters" babbling about a Senate race that is over 2 years in the future?
I KNOW, because they are trying to distract themselves from the schlocking their boy, the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster is facing in November '16!!!!!

Man, you Clinton supporters sure will be happy if that happens huh BK?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4522 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Not so sure about the schlocking.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
"Lock her up!"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Trump’s flip-flopped immigration policy is gonna look a lot like Obama’s per Trump!

Asked directly by O’Reilly whether he is “really rethinking your mass deportation strategy,” Trump replied: “I just want to follow the law. What I’m doing is following the law….We’re going to obey the existing laws.” Trump added:

“The first thing we’re gonna do, if and when I win, is we’re gonna get rid of all the bad ones. We have gang members, we have killers, we have a lot of bad people that have to get out of this country…they’re gonna be out of this country so fast your head will spin. We have existing laws that allow you to do that. As far as everybody else, we’re going to go through the process. What people don’t know is that Obama got tremendous numbers of people out of the country. Bush, the same thing. Lots of people were brought out of the country with the existing laws. Well, I’m going to do the same thing.”

O’Reilly then mentioned detention centers, prompting Trump to quickly shoot down the idea of keeping undocumented immigrants in detention centers.

“You don’t have to put them in a detention center,” Trump said.

“I never even heard the term. I’m not gonna put them in a detention center,” he added. “We want to do it in a very humane manner.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/l...deportation-o-reilly

Posts: 2983 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Just vote for Hillary, Trans. She likes illegals, or rather, political refugees.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Just vote for Hillary, Trans. She likes illegals, or rather, political refugees.

"what difference does it make?"

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says he is open to a “softening” in laws dealing with people who are in the country illegally, offering a pivot away from the hardline immigration views he espoused throughout the primaries.

Trump made the remarks during a taping Tuesday afternoon of a town hall in Austin with Fox News host Sean Hannity.

“Is there any part of the law that you might be able to change that would accommodate those people that contribute to society, have been law-abiding, have kids here?” Hannity asked. “Would there be any rule in your mind?”

“There certainly can be a softening because we’re not looking to hurt people,” Trump said in his response. “We want people — we have some great people in this country.”

https://www.texastribune.org/2...ng-immigration-laws/

Unlike you, I wasn't a fool for believing this democrat in sheep's clothing!

Posts: 2983 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post