DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
You guys might as well bury the hatch. You're just fighting over the placement of the deck chairs on the Titanic. Saw a short local new blurb of an OK classroom. The teacher and some students had on burka like head wear. A clear violation of church and state. Game over, Obama 1, Christians 0. Better luck next century.

What is the violation? Just curious really. Can a teacher or student wear a burka, a beanie, or have a cross tattoo or pendent on a necklace? Can we still say "under God" during the pledge? As if......

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Bucky, you are bound to be a damn raghead yourself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the violation?

The violation is a blatant violation of separation of church and state. Can't quote a statute just the disregard for the division. In my opinion, your tattoos, pendent, beanie, under god should all be disallowed in a public supported operation. They've taken down 10 commandments and such on public property. YOUR religion should be done at home and at church and in a semi-private manner in public. But no religion on my tax dime, sorry.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Oh but Wide. Muslims are exempt.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
What is the violation?

The violation is a blatant violation of separation of church and state. Can't quote a statute just the disregard for the division. In my opinion, your tattoos, pendent, beanie, under god should all be disallowed in a public supported operation. They've taken down 10 commandments and such on public property. YOUR religion should be done at home and at church and in a semi-private manner in public. But no religion on my tax dime, sorry.

I just don't like to lob anything over the wall that I don't want to see come back. I object to removal of anything mentioning God from our schools. Christ and Christianity have played a large roll in the development of our country. Should we not discuss it or study what it is all about at some level in History? Should we act like it doesn't exist?

Same goes for any other religion for that matter that is playing a roll in the world around us. If muslims are a huge security threat, knowing how they tick plays an important roll in knowing how to defeat them. There is a big difference about teaching history and preaching religion.

Should there be restrictions on how teachers can dress or their appearance? Certainly! But don't throw anything over the wall you don't want to see come back our way.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
If muslims are a huge security threat, knowing how they tick plays an important roll in knowing how to defeat them.

Pie in the sky wishful thinking there Bucky. Do you really believe muslims are going to be portrayed as they actually are in a system controlled by liberals and politicians? After all, we have sanctuary cities don't we. While religion should be breached in history class it should be facts and not theory. Religion is one of the great dividers, second only to politics. It serves to draw a line in the sand and polarize. Always has, always will. You do recall the many decades of the Irish Republican Army. God has no more place in the public domain than Satan, allah, Buddha, Witches or the tooth fairy. If it's taught as history that's fine, it is, but regardless of religious persuasion it doesn't belong in the public domain. It's a personal belief/superstition and should be a family matter conducted in the home/church.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Do you really believe that God has no place in our public places?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Can anyone explain what the Village IDIOT is babbling about now?? Banging Head Roll Eyes

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you really believe that God has no place in our public places?

As I noted earlier, "Religion is one of the great dividers, second only to politics." I'm not real sure what Bucky's throwing things over the fence means, but if you push your religious agenda in an effort to "win". You had better be prepared for the consequences if you lose. Do you want your grandchildren exposed to head-banging and prayer mats, or Buddha shrines, by teachers that pushe those agendas, at school? After all, there are more people on this earth that don't believe in your god than do. I have no agenda, just stating the facts.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I am a little taken back.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not to worry Wes. I make my decisions based on my values and always have. I have never fit in a specific mold or agenda pushed by others, especially politics or religion. While I am very conservative in my actions and beliefs I do have a couple of opinions, based on the realities of life, not because I like or dislike them, that are generally considered liberal. One thing I don't do is push an agenda. I don't care to attempt to change others minds and I darn sure don't want them pushing, or funding, there personal beliefs on me. I'm all about live and let live as long as it doesn't tread on others.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
For the uneducated, there is no such thing as SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE!!!!!
Paraphrasing, the sole thing said about it is that the government cannot MANDATE a religion!
The entire separation hoax is a concoction by the Godless liberals so in essence you'd BEEN HAD!!!!!
WELL, WELL, WELL, the plot thickens!
Turns out the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster's right hand man has cashed in millions from the commie russkies!!!!!
As the old bromide goes, WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS FIRE!!!!!
On top of that the VILE trumpster's ditz daughter is on a vacation with former kgb boss putin's girl friend?????
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT???

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, deletes a post and then re-posts.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster is now walking in the tracks of another left-wing loon Presidential candidate, Algore, by bringing in new blood in an effort to "reinvent"himself because the current model is floundering terribly!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
And, Koski, just where do you get your information about how Trump's campaign is, as you say, floundering terribly? CNN? MSNBC? National Enquirer?

Maybe from Ronald Reagan's ghost that visits you in your manic depressive state.

You make me sick.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You should be "SICK" you're in bed with a LEFT-WING LOON and who knows how many fatal diseases one of them might carry around?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
No answer on where you get your information on Trump's "floundering" campaign?

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
You should be "SICK" you're in bed with a LEFT-WING LOON and who knows how many fatal diseases one of them might carry around?????

At least Trump smells better than your old main squeeze skank ass Hillary.