DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah!!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Oh I get it Koski. Trump is merely a Hillary plant in it to get the Republicans off base so she can waltz right into the White House and her and Donald can do some more business.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pretty much says it all right here

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOAgT8L_BqQ

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME That would make us "We the sheeple!"
Hum Roll Eyes
Imo either party could give a rat's a$$ about we the people! All they want is to get rich off of our "backs" and pi$$ on everyone and everything else!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
THIS CRIMINAL WOULD BE AN HONEST POLITIAN???

Spelling not your strong point?

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow 28,000 at the First Niagara stadium in Buffalo NY for the Trump rally!! They turned 5,000 away so I'm told!
However not to shame Cruzer the Loser he did pack a back room at the local Holiday Inn with a congregation of 50 people to get a plan on how to steal more Republican delegates!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Cut the crap and explain how THE WHINING VILE LYING ATHEIST trumpster IS GOING TO COME UP WITH $2,500,000,000,000.00 ANNUALLY TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT??????????????????????????????
The "semi-stupid-voters" are as good at not finding out negative things about the whining vile lying atheist trumpster as the STUPID VOTERS were about "totus"!!!!!
Why not address the HUGE LIE, the vile trumpster is going to pay off the debt in 8 years????????????????????
My biggest care in life is what my grand kids are going to face, I've stated that more then once previously!
The vile trumpster just said in Wisconsin that TAXES must be raised and he wasn't talking about just on the rich! AFTER ALL HE IS A LIFE-LONG LOONY LEFTIST AND THAT'S ALL THEY KNOW, RAISE TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like the whining vile lying atheist trumpster would change anything!
He has said he wants to raise taxes!
He said he'll pay off the national debt that is going on $20,000,000,000,000.00 in 8 years, that's $2,500,000,000,000.00 a year????????? The government takes in $3,500,000,000,000.00, ONE MORE GIGANTIC LIE ON TOP OF ALL OF THE OTHERS!!!!!
He doesn't trust the states to do the right thing so he will be expanding the federal agencies!!!!!
He supports eminent domain for private use, the feds will take whatever they want and give it to his buddies in the states that haven't passed laws blocking the horrendous practice!!!!!
A potential disaster looking for a place to land!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well, well, now it turns out the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster was bribing the Attorney Generals of New York State not to block his BOGUS trump university from being called a "university" because it was not accredited!
First came BIG contributions to "crime fighter on all other matters" spitzer, while other states Attorney Generals were investigating trump 'university" spitzer was SILENT!
Next in line were BIG contributions to cuomo when he was in line for Attorney General, same results, no action on trump "university" while other states were blocking calling the bogus school a "university"!
The guy following cuomo got the BIG contribution BUT acted on BOGUS trump university anyway! The WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpsters next move was to provide AN EVEN BIGGER contribution to the honest Attorney General's looming opponent!!!!!
THIS CRIMINAL WOULD BE AN HONEST POLITIAN????????????????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have no details that are viable from either candidate on how they would accomplish ANYTHING that either of them promise. It's ideas and pie in the sky.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Then you obviously have not visited the tedcruz.org site!
The important issues are listed and what he intends to do, all a President can do is try and sway public opinion the way President Reagan did,to try and correct them!!!!!
Pie-in-the sky babbling like the other candidate does with no solutions does not accomplish anything!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now there is a honest place.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:

Now there is a honest place.

Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I dont post here much but Koski, you have to be about the dumbest SOB I've ever seen. All you is blast people for this and that but you, yourself never answer any of someones questions. All you do is run your mouth about Ted this and Ted that but when somebody asks for a link you just post the some old nothing.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You can "TAKE IT TO THE BANK"!!!!!
Exactly what question do you contend I have not answered?
On the other hand I've asked several pertinent questions and the WHINING trumpster sycophants have to pretend the vile trumpster didn't say or do something that was on the news over and over!EXAMPLE, The WHINING trumpster stated last week that he would pay the debt OFF in 8 years!
My question was, and is, where is the $2,500,000,000,000.00 annually going to come from to do that!
The sycophants not only won't answer they claim he didn't say it!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The sycophants not only won't answer they claim he didn't say it!

Village Idiot, I'll step in on that one, shows where he said it! You run your big mouth all over here about Trump said this and that and as soon as someone calls you out you go off that nobody answered your question. Of course on the other hand most of us could careless about your post as they rank right up there with the Trolls.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
You "semi-stupid-voters" are a hoot!!!!!
The WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster is your knight in shining armor and you must intentionally avoid what he is doing and saying so you won't feel so stupid about supporting him?????
I pay attention to what Senator Cruz is saying although it really isn't necessary because he is a STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE and has the morals and principles to match so there are no off the wall goofy proclamations from him!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
And Village Idiot does just like I said and never answered the question. Oh but good news, Village Idiot pays attention to Senator Cruz!!!!!! Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The important issues are listed and what he intends to do, all a President can do is try and sway public opinion the way President Reagan did,to try and correct them!!!!!
Pie-in-the sky babbling like the other candidate does with no solutions does not accomplish anything!!!!!

Cruz Simple Flat Tax

Jobs, growth, and opportunity will reignite promise for millions of American families who are currently being crushed by the Obama economy. The best way to jumpstart growth is through fundamental tax reform.
Under the Cruz Simple Flat Tax, all income groups will see a double-digit increase in after-tax income. The current seven rates of personal income tax will collapse into a single low rate of 10 percent. For a family of four, the first $36,000 will be tax-free. The IRS will cease to exist as we know it, there will be zero targeting of individuals based on their faith or political beliefs, and there will be no way for thousands of agents to manipulate the system.
The results will be truly dramatic. According to the well-respected Tax Foundation, the Simple Flat Tax will deliver an economic boost of tremendous magnitude. In the first decade, the Simple Flat Tax will:
Boost Gross Domestic Product by 13.9 percent above what is currently projected.
Increase wages by 12.2 percent.
Create 4,861,000 additional jobs.

Bwa ha ha ha! Really? Totally realistic right? There is no precedent showing that any of this would work even if it could be done. And I am very sceptical that any of it would create jobs and raise wages....and I suspect it would bankrupt the country in VERY short order.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
What will the tax rate skyrocket to when the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster has to have $2,500,000,000,000.00 annually to pay off the debt in 8 years?
The vile trumpster has said he doesn't trust the states so that means even more bloated money burning federal agencies!
Make sense of those ideas!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski