DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Ivanka and Eric Trump Won't Be Voting for Their Father in NY

New York City voter registration records show that neither Ivanka Trump nor her brother Eric Trump registered with the Republican Party in time to cast their ballots for their father under the state's arcane voting rules.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...g-father-ny-38311426

The kids can vote for hillary. It's good for business, right?

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The whining vile lying atheist trumpster is like most spoiled brats born with a silver spoon in their mouth, THE RULES AND LAWS FOR "COMMON FOLKS" DON'T APPLY TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His rug rats being registered FLEEBAGGERS shows where the family has been voting!

quote:
Originally posted by Grandma / Gpa:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Ivanka and Eric Trump Won't Be Voting for Their Father in NY

New York City voter registration records show that neither Ivanka Trump nor her brother Eric Trump registered with the Republican Party in time to cast their ballots for their father under the state's arcane voting rules.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics...g-father-ny-38311426

The kids can vote for hillary. It's good for business, right?

Hold up...Hold up now......

Trump is on his way with free golfing passes to give to the officials to let his spoiled rotten children to be registered republicans.

My..my...my.... Why they were registered democrats and didn't know the rules about changing to another party.

Is that wh0le family stupid or what?????????????????

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Where did you read that...on the internet?? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pic Of The Moment: Trump Talks VP Picks With USA Today

http://www.newsmax.com/Politic...016/04/11/id/723378/

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where did you read ..

JM, fat chance of that! Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
I see sycophants of the whining vile lying atheist trumpster declaring they will not vote for any other Republican if they are the nominee!
SO, the sycophants are not satisfied if a system that has been in place for 160 some years does not work the way they are demanding it work?????
Whine, bytch, whine, bytch, whine, bytch, you "semi-atupid-voters" have adopted your idols mannerisms!!!!!
If my preferred candidate does not get the nomination why should I vote for a whining vile lying atheist life-long loony leftie if that is the case?????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Screw the system. Just mostly a bunch of self serving SOB's.

I don't care what he says, or does, or anything else Trump does, I will vote for him. Not for him particularly, but for what he represents.

He represents a different way of doing business, as business, not just seeing how much he can screw the American people and feather his own nest. He feathered his nest on his own, not at the expense of John Q. Public.

You SHOULD vote for Trump with all the biotching you do about how f-ucked up Washington is. Of course Koski, your a scab anyway.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BD,

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Screw the system. Just mostly a bunch of self serving SOB's

Washington money makers.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What the f-uck would you care about eminent domain? Like some pipeline is going to go across your little lot in Las Vegas? You are on record supporting the Trans Canada pipeline as if they could build that SOB without going across anyone's property as they did mine, but they did across mine, but that is history. Screw that. I care about more important shiot like my grandkids. I am sure you don't care about anything but yourself.

I have NEVER heard Trump say anything about not trusting the states.

I have NEVER heard Trump say he wants to raise taxes, except on the very rich, him included.

You are a pimple on Ted Cruz's ass if you believe all that shiot.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Don't you ever get tired of those freaking cartoons?

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BD, they are funny but we miss out on other posts

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Full Village Idiot, just amazing where you come up with crap!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Déjà vue?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
Don't you ever get tired of those freaking cartoons?

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
None of you "semi-stupid-voters" have come up with a clue yet as to where the WHINING vile lying atheist trumpster is going to come up with the $2,500,000,000,000.00 annually to pay the debt off?????

And I'm sure the Village Idiot will show us where he got this info??

L8R, Mike