DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Full Village Idiot, as I asked, I'm sure you'll where you got your info or running your lips again?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
None of you "semi-stupid-voters" have come up with a clue yet as to where the WHINING vile lying atheist trumpster is going to come up with the $2,500,000,000,000.00 annually to pay the debt off?????
He PROMISE

Village Idiot, you just made a post about yourself. You havent answered my question either.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
He's going to start by taking your pension and the shiot in your damn house, and the shiot in your grandchildren's damn house.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, doubt you;ve listen to anything.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, all you've do is flap your jaws with nothing to back your claims up. You sound like Troll.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Blah, blah, blah! Just like Troll. Village Idiot, why don't you post where you got you info.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Ted Cruz' father fought with Castro in Cuba. Then he became a Canadian citizen and Ted Cruz is also a Canadian citizen.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure Cruz dropped his Canadian citizenship but the Village Idiot would never know that.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I've listened to WAY too much of the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster's babbling,

Who TF cares if you think Trump is babbling...he's paying for it! Unlike looser Cruzer who is owned by all of his "donors!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:
I've listened to WAY too much of the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster's babbling,

Who TF cares if you think Trump is babbling...he's paying for it! Unlike looser Cruzer who is owned by all of his "donors!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't think he ever explained to the RNC why he never reported the $250 thousand he "borrowed" from Goldman Sachs for his 2012 Senate campaign! I guess if you don't report a mere $250,ooo that's okay...what they don't know don't hurt 'em!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've listened to WAY too much of the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster's babbling, I know what he has lied about!

Village Idiot, stop posting then. All you do is babble.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I haven't quite figured out if you've got blinders on or your head is stuck up Lyin' Ted's a$$ or both!! Hum Hum

Jerry Mock

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Speaking of blinders...........

Which side is Trump's side if it isn't the Republican side?

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...with_bernie_too.html

Hum

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it comes out why the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster became involved with beauty pageants!
He did it so he could sexually harass and hit on the contestants because if they exposed his actions they were automatically the 50th runner-up!!!!!

I've listened to WAY too much of the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster's babbling, I know what he has lied about!
As I've noted before the "semi-stupid-voters" can't listen to their idol the WHINING vile lying atheist trumpster AT ALL so they can honestly claim they never heard all of the bull shyt lies that he babbles!!!!!
OR, they are as much serial liars as the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster is and they want one of their own kind elected?????
This is simply one more example of their duplicity!!!!!
Still waiting for one of them to post a single lie Senator Cruz has told...................................

None of you "semi-stupid-voters" have come up with a clue yet as to where the WHINING vile lying atheist trumpster is going to come up with the $2,500,000,000,000.00 annually to pay the debt off?????
He PROMISED!!!!!
This wasn't just a lie added to the litany of lies was it????
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WHINING VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster SLIPPED UP AND TOLD THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Speaking of blinders...........

Which side is Trump's side if it isn't the Republican side?

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...with_bernie_too.html

Hum

HOW WILL THE "SEMI-STUPID-VOTERS" COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE TO EXPLAIN THIS FACT?????????????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You don't think he's hinting third party...since the RNC is screwing him over after they made him pledge that he wouldn't run a third party do ya'?? No No Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's out of context..... political misrepresentation. And I'm not standing up for Trump. It's a matter of a comma really, put a comma after "but". Trump is notorious for jumping from though to though in the same sentence. It's sad when people have to resort to deception to try and further their cause. It's even sadder when the sheeple will follow it.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I see no way that Trump will ever get the nomination. So much for common people having a say in anything.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Well, well, well, the WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster sycophants are now on the edge of "it depends on what the meaning of "is" is!!!!!
You can put commas between every word of that quote and it still amounts to PRECISELY the same thing as "totus" slipping up and admitting he is a moslem!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski