DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
14.9%%%%%%%%%%%% Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The Donald kicked ass all over New York State.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The percentages don't mean shyt at this pint, 1237 is the number!
If the WHINING HYPOCRITICAL VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster doesn't reach that number he is DEAD MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Senator Cruz campaign has been lining up delegates in all of the states for the 2nd ballot!!!!!
The WHINING HYPOCRITICAL VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster crows about how he has used the federal laws on bankruptcy, eminent domain and immigration to satisfy his GREED for money!!!!!
Now that Senator Cruz is using the laws of the land to enlist delegates for the convention the WHINING VILE trumpster is shedding crocodile tears?????
KNOWN AS THE HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow... Loser Cruzer said he has NO chance of winning the Republican nomination but BK says otherwise??? No No Must be some of that fuzzy math aye? Hum Rolling
I guess George Soros had better open his wallet a little wider to keep both KaSUCK and Lyin' Ted in the race to screw up the nomination process even further!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The percentages don't mean shyt at this pint, 1237 is the number!

Village Idiot, with 14.9% you will never see 1237 Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see no way that Trump will ever get the nomination. So much for common people having a say in anything.

Bill O'Reilly is saying, after the NY vote, that Trump is the likely nominee save for a catastrophe in CA. And the poll don't indicate that. What say ye BD?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2355 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I think he will fall a few votes short, maybe 50 or so. I see no way for he or Cruz to get in no matter how many votes. The rules say that to get the nomination, someone must get the magic number. They will change the rules.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good news for all you Trump supporters!

Donald doesn't care what bathroom transgender people uses.............

Razz

Posts: 2977 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I don't know much about the transgender thing. I know there are he/shes who have male plumbing and some of them make really good looking women, so to speak.

How about a woman who turns to a male? Do they have penises sewed on? If not, they may have some trouble with a urinal.

I figure most of them are out to "score" in the bathroom, I really could care less.

I am with Donald on this one.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
So you have no problem with a 13 year old girl being in the restroom alone and in comes a 6'5" 350 pound hairy tattooed sexual pervert swinging his schlong at her with as much right to be there as she has?????
The HYPOCRITICAL WHINING VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster is turning all of you "semi-stupid-voters" into mind dead P'sOS!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What right answer can there possibly be for those who mess with what God gave them? You want a third bathroom for freaks?
C'mon folks. We got bigger issues in this country than this to ask the Donald about.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
The 13 year old might send him a sext message.

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Could be your relatives would!
Mine were not raised that way!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Banging Head Rolling hug

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post

Latest "TRUTH" poll numbers just in, the WHINING, HYPOCRITE, VILE, PERVERT, SERIAL LIAR, ATHEIST trumpster tells the TRUTH 9% of the time, the other 91% is simply BULL SHYT!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Latest "TRUTH" poll numbers just in, the WHINING, HYPOCRITE, VILE, PERVERT, SERIAL LIAR, ATHEIST trumpster tells the TRUTH 9% of the time, the other 91% is simply BULL SHYT!!!!!

Just want in

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:

Mine weren't either that's why the Troll hasn't been on here in a week because myself and ME pitched a biotch to the Lemens about him posting pictures of our wives, girl friends and my granddaughter!! I do my fair share of mf'n and name calling but pictures of my family is where I draw the line!!! Mad Mad Mad

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post