DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What JM said!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is still full stupid!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The "semi-stupid-voters" have now gone left-wing whole hog! WHINING to the moderators of the site because they can't stand on their own two feet!!!!!

Oh so it wasn't your family the Troll was stalking, so that makes it okay??? Gawd you are a hypocrite!!
Village IDIOT!! Hum Hum
It isn't even summer yet and you've already been out in the sun to long! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ladies and gentlemen of DRR meet the new #1 RETARD!! AKA Village IDIOT... Rolling Rolling
If the shoe fits............

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hey Village Idiot, call me any name you want and I don't care especially coming from a full stupid idiot like you but leave my family out of it. Like you, Troll isn't the brightest bulb in the box and he couldn't do anything himself so he had bring family in. That kinda sounds like something right up your alley as full of soot as you are.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The "semi-stupid-voters" have now gone left-wing whole hog! WHINING to the moderators of the site because they can't stand on their own two feet!!!!!
Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap!

Oh I'm sorry...I didn't know the Troll posted pictures of your 6 year old granddaughter... hypocrite!!
No No No No

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, where do you come up with crap? Proof please.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stupid

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

I'm stupid

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Now Cruz the Canuck and sleeze ball Kasuck are teaming up to try and stop Trump...I guess even the 2 sleeze ballz can't stand on their own 2 feet either!! Rolling Rolling
I guess Soros must really be loaded! Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Senator Cruz has not accepted a single thin dime from the anti-American soros!!!!!

Oh...did Lyin' Ted call you and tell you that personally????????????? Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see "stand on their own two feet either", so a "semi-stupid-voter" admitted I was right about him!!!!!
soros has funded ka-suck in an effort to siphon votes from Senator Cruz so the PERVERT WHINING VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST will be the nominee the FLEEBAGGERS disparately want!!!!!
Senator Cruz has not accepted a single thin dime from the anti-American soros!!!!!

Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap!

Oh so he posted pictures of your 6 year old granddaughter too?????????

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More Village Idiot bs with nothing to back it up.

L8R, Mike

DRR Trophy
Picture of Gmouse
posted Hide Post
Please Bill , quit posting for a while, I'm afraid you're going senile! Hey that could be the start of a country song .

Gamblinmouse

Posts: 109 | Location: Attica, Mi, U.S.A. | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm afraid you're going senile

Going??????????

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gmouse:
Please Bill , quit posting for a while, I'm afraid you're going senile! Hey that could be the start of a country song .

That's okay...he doesn't live far from the county hospital and it's psycho ward! Big Grin

Jerry Mock

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yup Trump handed the 2 douche bags, Cruz the Canuck and KaSUCK a slap in the face with a five state primary victory tonight! The Canuck got his A$$ kicked all over the voting booth!! I guess the semi stupid voters are finally getting it!!!!!! Wink Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jerry Mock,

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Trump considering Susana Martinez, Governor of New Mexico as his running mate.

That would be a very good move. She does not like illegals, a woman, a Latino, conservative Republican, and attractive.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post