DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot is back to deleting his post and the putting it up again like nobody will notice. What a moron.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
There is no sense replying. You have lost your mind.

You got that right, Bucky.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot will post and babble any way. He never reads anything, he just posts to posts

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Oh, and just like that the Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Why don't you stop me from doing this?
Whine to the web master like the "left-wing loon" you've morphed into should!

What's the matter you suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters"?
Is your PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR going so far to the LEFT you now have to attack Senator Cruz to get your mind off of the VILE trumpster?????

Seems the "suckered boobs" have all been indoctrinated into the "whacked out left-wing cabal"!!!!!

The "semi-stupid-voters" disabilities are showing clear and bright again!
I've STATED a number of times that "I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR A LIFE-LONG LEFTIST LOON" and that CLEARLY includes both the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster and the Benghazi queenie!!!!!
Yet the suckered boobs keep the inane BS alive!!!!!

For the suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters"!
Which of these positions the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has announced of late do you approve of.................
They are all public knowledge so if you claim to not have heard about them you'll have to pull your head out of your a$$ and educate yourself!
FORGOT EMINENT DOMAIN for other then official government use which the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster CHAMPIONS so crooks like him can bribe officials to condemn a persons property at their bidding!!!!!
Amnesty???????????????????
Single payer universal health care................
Childcare, which would be a budget breaker for businesses that employ mainly women................
Tariffs on imports which brought on the "great depression"......................
Now the VILE trumpster is joining the HOAXERS "global warming" parade, already AGAINST fracking.........................

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is your PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR going so far to the LEFT you now have to attack Senator Cruz to get your mind off of the VILE trumpster?????

You are the only one who isn't completely over Luzer.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot isn't smart to get over anything

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Trump knows good people.

Forrest Lucas is being considered by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as Interior Secretary according to Politico

Lucas is founder of Lucas Oil Products, Inc., MAVTV, and Lucas Cattle Company. Lucas Oil sponsors several motorsports and boat racing series and is the title rights sponsor of the Indianapolis Colts’ football stadium and the Indianapolis drag strip home to the NHRA U.S. Nationals.

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Does anybody else see this when you look at one of his posts?........

Forrest Lucas ,co3tq2oofq=ot-kh[0e5pk]w4ogw4g]w4k[,w4]w[pg.wepg]w.4c0[g]eg]eg]ea]e[p vF.
',]w[-eow\4=-og\egv/;v
v'l;
;/;\][p\g=lw/\=rp\3=5c-h\ceh""suckered boobs""[poj]p]pkc]pokt]og]-ok]skplg[lk\[fdl\plg\[slg\[k]kg]-k]gk\s[ple\[plg\psl[l29cowot20-ot]lfw]lel][pl]f[pffl]eo;cl];c[plg[;peocls\ot=2-ot-l]l][l[pl[l.el]w[p4lg][l""left wing loon""orjg[0wj4c[p,vk4wity=396289oldlwodl-0o-5-0e5h=095i-0y-30og-050o-0o-o-=0oho-uo-05o-o-0ou-e0o\-7p.elc/'l
g.;g;=pl=plg4\;\2/f\4wg;[\p.w\][\r];g\pl-=4;t=5p-p ""vile liar""p9wj4-9ij-94j-9jjjjojkfg[0jk=0k0[ktorh=9e5i05=0=iy0i50i7g=i60ilf0lf=ii=-0=e-0oi=-lf=e-4l==fe4e4l=f=fl=0i=ilf=0i=lw-04oo=lill[offl3==i4i=03344ffff04==0=f""rapist trumpster""=04gpefli-04i5id0k-widld=idw4ipflt44olfo"head in a$$""org-9u9if0w4lfpes[ep,kt0ffwktkff................

TAKE IT TO THE ASYLUM !!!!!!
OBAMAVILLE is my new home !!!!!

Later, BK

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Exactly.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
I say Koski is trippin'. They got him on some good dope.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD:
I say Koski is trippin'. They got him on some good dope.

What do you mean...he is the dope! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
he is the dope!

Village Idiot makes Boob look smart Eyes

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Dumbass.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You know what guys....don't encourage him. Unless you really like the entertainment.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, along with playing with himself the Village Idiot will always post. Laughing

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Forrest Lucas has too much integrity to get suckered by a snake oil salesman PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR like the trumpster!!!!!

Why don't you stop me from doing this?
Whine to the web master like the "left-wing loon" you've morphed into should!

Seems the "suckered boobs" have all been indoctrinated into the "whacked out left-wing cabal"!!!!!

The "semi-stupid-voters" disabilities are showing clear and bright again!
I've STATED a number of times that "I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR A LIFE-LONG LEFTIST LOON" and that CLEARLY includes both the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster and the Benghazi queenie!!!!!
Yet the suckered boobs keep the inane BS alive!!!!!

For the suckered boob "semi-stupid-voters"!
Which of these positions the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster has announced of late do you approve of.................
They are all public knowledge so if you claim to not have heard about them you'll have to pull your head out of your a$$ and educate yourself!
FORGOT EMINENT DOMAIN for other then official government use which the PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR trumpster CHAMPIONS so crooks like him can bribe officials to condemn a persons property at their bidding!!!!!
Amnesty???????????????????
Single payer universal health care................
Childcare, which would be a budget breaker for businesses that employ mainly women................
Tariffs on imports which brought on the "great depression"......................
Now the VILE trumpster is joining the HOAXERS "global warming" parade, already AGAINST fracking........................

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bucky, see it really doesn't take much and Village Idiot posts.

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It's actually troubling to me, at least the video portion of the white woman cop shooting the brother in Tulsa.

She was trigger happy, and murdered the guy, in my opinion.