DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49?????????????????????????????????????
9/01/1991 was the date, over 25 years ago!

Who claimed to be rich?
When I knew that I could drag race and do whatever came up I wanted to without working anymore I QUIT WORKING!!!!!

I guess my ambitions and goals are a little different than that. Some of the best and highest level work you can do, leading people, is done in your 50's. which means some of the best money and the most working fun you can have is late in your career! This stuff gets more fun every day.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
They followed him to the door with a cardboard box with his personal stuff and locked the door behind him when he stepped outside.

A group of union boys followed him to his car.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot, over 25 years of stupidity at it best.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
ho else that posts here retired when they were 49?????????????????????????????????????

If my life had revolved around having more fun at work as I got older I'd have saved GM and the SS system a bunch of money and just hung myself when I quit working!
Probably earlier, probably when I realized what my life amounted to!

Who claimed to be rich?
When I knew that I could drag race and do whatever came up I wanted to without working anymore I QUIT WORKING!!!!!

I see elrushbo has inherited his butt buddy's, the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster, penchant for LYING now!
He announces today that NOT A SINGLE one of the VILE trumpster's cabinet picks is a "DONOR" then a few minutes later I see where Linda McMahon kicked in a measly $7,000,000.00 for the trumpster?

Rolling Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12297 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Who else that posts here retired when they were 49????????????????????????????????????

If my life had revolved around having more fun at work as I got older I'd have saved GM and the SS system a bunch of money and just hung myself when I quit working!

Who claimed to be rich?

I see elrushbo has inherited his butt buddy's, the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster, penchant for LYING now!
He announces today that NOT A SINGLE one of the VILE trumpster's cabinet picks is a "DONOR" then a few minutes later I see where Linda McMahon kicked in a measly $7,000,000.00 for the trumpster?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Well, this has turned entertaining!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
/01/1991 was the date, over 25 years ago!

Who claimed to be rich?

Village Idiot, nice copy and paste.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
WELL, what do you "semi-stupid-voters" opine about your "shining hero" the VILE trumpster bringing in America hating kanye west for a heart to heart meeting?????
Wasn't this one of the idiots that promised to leave the country if the PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster was elected?????

Now it's reported that the RAPIST trumpster is offering west a position in his administration!
Is this what you "semi-stupid-voters" voted for?????

LET THE EXCUSES COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
WELL, what do you "semi-stupid-voters" opine about your "shining hero" the VILE trumpster bringing in America hating kanye west for a heart to heart meeting

Well Village Idiot, I really don't care who Trump talks to. Unlike you, Trump probably doesn't see a down side to having as many people as possible in his corner even if he doesn't agree with them.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's "the rub" you "semi-stupid-voters" won't allow yourselves to see!
The PERVERTED RAPIST SERIAL LIAR trumpster is on the same side of the political divide as the despicable west and you suckers are now!
The VILE trumpster is a life long loony leftist and these sort of people are HIS TYPE!!!!!
Why else would he have palled around with soros, jesse jackoff, "not so sharp al" and people of this same ilk all of his life?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
The VILE trumpster is a life long loony

Village Idiot, sounds like you Rolling

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
The VILE trumpster is a life long loony

Village Idiot, sounds like you Rolling

Hey ME...I can hear Koski banging on his computer from 20 miles away! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
What is this? Did Koski not take his meds today?

Trump is doing exactly what I expected him to do. He is the first of his kind since Truman who has any idea of the business world, and business, nothing else, is what fuels our way of life. I think the buck will stop at Trump!

It has been a long time coming.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot forgets that Kanye was a big Trump supporter. Remember earlier this year at a concert he touted Trump and got booed at his own concert.

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did Koski not take his meds today?

They have meds for stupidity?

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
How dumb can you get??? Village Idiot?

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...-to-avoid-trump.html

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post