DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Politics and more Politics    Trump is our only Hope
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump is our only Hope
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
You "semi-stupid-voters" must pull your heads out of your a$$es and pay attention to what I've been telling you for months now!

Listen to you Rolling Rolling

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Koski, just vote for Hillary and leave off the juvenile bullshiot.

You sound like a CNN reporter.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BD:
Koski, just vote for Hillary and leave off the juvenile bullshiot.

So the Troll and Koski are one and the same??? Busted Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
If he stole $5.2 million from the veterans the Hildabeast campaign and the left wing media would be all over it like flys on sh*t! So unless you can prove what your saying...I'm calling bull sh*t!!

Bingo.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
If he stole $5.2 million from the veterans the Hildabeast campaign and the left wing media would be all over it like flys on sh*t! So unless you can prove what your saying...I'm calling bull sh*t!!

Village Idiot never lets facts get in the way of his posts Busted

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Village Idiot runs his mouth with no proof.

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The "semi-stupid-voters" have now gone left-wing whole hog! WHINING to the moderators of the site because they can't stand on their own two feet!!!!!
Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap!

Geeze the village IDIOT must really miss the Troll! Rolling I guess it is true...it takes one to know one! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More waste of internet

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Now it develops the HYPOCRITE "make America great again" SERIAL LIAR trumpster has hired 186 aliens to do jobs that Americans could have done better!!!!!
Perhaps they work for LESS MONEY?????

You "semi-stupid-voters" must pull your heads out of your a$$es and pay attention to what I've been telling you for months now!
The left-wing lame stream moron media has been in "WHOLE HOG" to make the SERIAL LIAR trumpster the nominee!
Why else would they have been giving him 24/7 access and not reporting negative things about him?????????????????????????????
WAIT! If he slithers into the nomination they will unload all of the DIRT they've got on him and he won't get access to try and deny it!!!!!

AFTER SCREWING THE VETERANS GROUPS OUT OF $5,200,000.00 NOW THE CRIMINAL SERIAL LIAR trumpster IS CLAIMING THERE NEVER WAS $6,000.000.00 RAISED TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How CROOKED can a single person be??????????????
I see "stand on their own two feet either", so a "semi-stupid-voter" admitted I was right about him!!!!!
soros has funded ka-suck in an effort to siphon votes from Senator Cruz so the PERVERT WHINING VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST will be the nominee the FLEEBAGGERS disparately want!!!!!
Senator Cruz has not accepted a single thin dime from the anti-American soros!!!!!
TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "semi-stupid-voters" have now gone left-wing whole hog! WHINING to the moderators of the site because they can't stand on their own two feet!!!!!
Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap!

The ante on what the PERVERT, WHINING vile serial liar atheist trumpster screwed the Veterans groups out of has escalated! The total is now $6,000,000.00 received and still only $800,000.00 has reached the promised recipients!!!!!
Could it possibly be that the experts speculation that the vile trumpster's balloon was staying afloat by kiting from one enterprise to another was dead on??????????????????????

Isn't one of you "semi-stupid-voters" going to tell me where the WHINING PERVERT VILE SERIAL LIAR ATHEIST trumpster stashed the $5,200,000.00 he screwed the Veterans groups out of????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

Geeze the village IDIOT must really miss the Troll! Rolling I guess it is true...it takes one to know one! Laughing

Who is complaining?

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to think someone isn't well.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm starting to think someone isn't well.

Starting?????

L8R, Mike

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well you "gone-over-the-cliff" loony lefties are now in the boat with RETARD #1! He WHINED to the moderator about me and I guess what I received was a slight wrist slap

Who complained? Or is this just the Village Idiot running his mouth like always?

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Trump reaches the magic number to clinch nomination

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president Thursday, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and set the stage for a bitter fall campaign.

Trump has reached 1,238

Augusta Warrior Project
FACEBOOK
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
More wasted internet band width.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bow bow bow

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Double Thumbs up Newbie Wave

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Just how do you complain to the moderator?

AG turned me and Steve Taylor into Danny Sons once, and he actualy called me. Said to leave him alone some, and we did.

RIP Aaron.

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Your delusional Koski.

What could one expect from a closet Democrat parading around as a TEA party man??????