DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted April 14, 2011 08:15 PM Hide Post
the madman will now speekth.COME ON YOU BAFOONS.don't make me get you guys fired up again.let's sling some BS YOU NUCKLEHEADS.

I'm stupid Banging Head

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Hey Madman, Is Wayne a Bafoon or a Knucklehead?...or maybe a little of Both? Hum... Laughing .... Wave Wayne

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
if anybody knows of any dog breeders or etc,we are looking for a lhasa apso puppy,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
if anybody knows of any dog breeders or etc,we are looking for a lhasa apso puppy,

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-s...5&startsearch=Search

Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Bill, I think there is a lady in Rochester that breeds Shih tzu`s Hope your dogs are ok!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey Madman, Is Wayne a Bafoon or a Knucklehead?...or maybe a little of Both? ... .... Wayne

You know what they say about paybacks, buddy........ Eyes

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks frank,but our lil boy maxwell was struck by the ups truck at the edge of my driveway and passed away tuesday.we lost a great lil boy.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, really sorry to hear about your loss. Praying Praying for you and your family

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bill, I feel your pain Frown

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this Bill. Frown My sister-in-laws Lab was hit by a car last week also and passed away Thursday Frown

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH the mega team parking spots where secured today as well as entries in points in top,mod and jr's.This was all completed after a very large daus dutch breakfest by the cricket and myself and a frifleless shoping spree at summit.New helmets and belts were purchesed as well as some top secret falcon parts.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Madman does this mean the falcon will be breathing fire soon, or is it still sitting in the corner waiting to hatch out of it's shell. Hum

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dg,you have mail!!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where did the Megateam secure their spots? Back in the "Old Hood" or up in "The Heights" with the High Rollers?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
dale greena,yes ,the motor is out of the corner and dusted off.thursday was a trip to abruzzi's for my now unbreakable power glide.also some top secret convertor work done.some distribor parts were gotten to repair remnence of that timing chain failure two years back.DALE did you get that boat anchor in yet .ANDY where did you find the grade school kid that painted your parking spot sign.maybe get him a little better brush.yes' i did move back to the getto.I HAVE SPOKTH.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
ANDY where did you find the grade school kid that painted your parking spot sign.maybe get him a little better brush. I HAVE SPOKTH.

Non Union Painter Roll Eyes Smile....the price was right!! Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Madman does this mean the falcon will be breathing fire soon, or is it still sitting in the corner waiting to hatch out of it's shell.

Dale actually I moved it out of the corner, figured if I put it in the middle of the shop he might get off his lazy a ss and do something. Hum

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
thanks frank,but our lil boy maxwell was struck by the ups truck at the edge of my driveway and passed away tuesday.we lost a great lil boy.
billy, real sorry about your loss.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks everyone.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
helpanyone seen the Missing madman Hum maybe he is working on the bird of prey No No or Sleep in his office. Its almost Party and he still is censored not ready Banging Head He even dismantled Crickets Jr big idea and it is still sitting up on horses. crying maybe with a little Shamrock he will get everything done in time Rolling Laughing but I doubt it. Ice Cream