DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
DUDE! I wasn't serious,I'm just laughing at all this ford stuff.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well then wait for the picture from the meeting today! Wink I would post it myself but not talented enough for that.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
what did everyone think of the meeting and updates so far? i couldnt believe how many freaking people was there, i have not seen that many people at the track in along time. even noticed a number of out of towners. i cant wait for the season to start and the points payout is awesome. $500 to win jrs and 3k to win top and modified with generosity all the way down 10 spots. hope my little girl is the jr champ for her class. i think the fox's and managment made a strong statement. it was nice seeing everyone at the meeting. its been a long winter.

Posts: 23 | Location: Elyria, Ohio | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The 28th season of Rappin’ on Racin’ kicks off Monday April 4th at 6 pm. My drag racing report, The Straight Line Scoop will air from 7:45 to 8 pm. This week’s report will touch on some of the many changes at PRP and Quaker City for this season, a preview of the local Pro Mod/Outlaw Dragster races and a look at some of the local teams chasing the ADRL and NHRA tours. The shows are archived on MSA Sports network so they can be accessed at anytime. Click on the link for the Rappin’ on Racin’ website.

http://www.speedwayproductions.biz/

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH clint,i spotted you deep into the crowd at the quake meeting.is it now sinking in that the place to race this year is WITH all your buddies at the QUAKE. I was contimplating not racing or limiting to once a month. after seeing all the racers and the big changes happening i went straight to my shop and pumped up the tires on the falcon and drug the motor out of the corner.now if i can get the yank's head on straight and get the b retta off the jack stands,all will BE well.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKETH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
I was at the meeting and want to say that it is about time that place finally got another owner that cares as much as Mossy cared. I was impressed with the number of racers there and the work that is being done by the staff. Mr. Fox, if you are reading any of this stuff, thank you so much for purchasing the track and trying to bring it back to its glory.

Finally, an owner that understands that if you invest in your customers they will return the favor.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Too quiet on here. Everyone must be gettin their stuff ready. I think QCMP is gonna really be rockin this year.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eyes liked da meating! eye happi two here day r highern, nows eye gots a job!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I have been hiding. I did not want to be shamed by Yuk. The fact is.... I bought a Ford. It was cheap, great gas mileage and most of all, I got 2 insiders in the service department!!!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
As soon as I finish polishing the bike then I will start tearing the car apart,got to get ready to do some riding as soon as it warms up.
Shawn you will need those insiders at the ford garage! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Shawn, I'm proud of Ya!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH clint,i spotted you deep into the crowd at the quake meeting.is it now sinking in that the place to race this year is WITH all your buddies at the QUAKE. I was contimplating not racing or limiting to once a month. after seeing all the racers and the big changes happening i went straight to my shop and pumped up the tires on the falcon and drug the motor out of the corner

No No Busted Need I say more......Madman.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
I have been hiding. I did not want to be shamed by Yuk. The fact is.... I bought a Ford. It was cheap, great gas mileage and most of all, I got 2 insiders in the service department!!!!!
shawn, no shame in your purchase. i was convinced you would join the army one day. this should be a fair warning to all those who underestimate the power of the darkside. it will be doomsday for those non believers starting 4-30-11. we will declare war on that date for some certain bowtie owners. there was some confusion at the meeting, i do like many chevy products, however some of the bone head drivers is another story. [ jimmy culp is the front runner ] glad to see you made a great purchase. "POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Yuk, were you at the QCMP meeting???? I could not see you and Shawn was not there with his step stool. I never thought to look under everyone's legs.

Green, I could not figure out how to upload that membership form that you found for the blue oval army. I noticed it was printed on a roll of paper that had some brown stains on it. Then again, fords run like SH it so it does not surprise me that the form would be covered in it too.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp and Green, If you 2 bafoons would have made it past 2nd grade, you would know that was complimentary tissue to wipe the tears from your eyes after getting loaded up after 1st round every week!!! Laughing Rolling

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Culp and Green, If you 2 bafoons would have made it past 2nd grade, you would know that was complimentary tissue to wipe the tears from your eyes after getting loaded up after 1st round every week!!! Laughing Rolling
thats outstanding !!!!! it was great to see so many people at the meeting. qcmp will be the place to race this year.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I failed preschool 3 years in a row then after that they just passed me along to get me out of the system. I'm stupid

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
School????

Hey I heard Yuk yell "what are all these *******s doing here?" at the meeting. Then we got him a stool so that he could see everone instead of their backsides. Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
You guys do realize you are argueing with a guy that has a big "Mr. Yuck" sticker as a race logo right? Do you think you have a chance? Sorry...Even a G.M. guy knows not to kick a sleepin dog! See you guys in a few!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the madman will now speekth.COME ON YOU BAFOONS.don't make me get you guys fired up again.let's sling some BS YOU NUCKLEHEADS.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post