DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH looking for 3 set 's of floatation tires for our cars next weekend.also maybe a tow chain to get my motor home out of the mud.The weather gods are gonna get a lumpin real soon.(another week just might help me get ready)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I hope Yuk has his water wings on. Some of the puddle might go over his head.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
With the forecast of rain all week..AGAIN...might be racin one of these this year......

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
WTF is that? Confused

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thats what we all need for this year of racing.oh but then again some of us did get to race this wknd!!! Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Frank, check out the website http://www.watercar.com/

Prest, Did you go to Norwalk? How did ya do?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yep i went and broke out 3rd round by 3thou at around midnite,but it was great being back at the track,even without the eagle..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
it was great being back at the track,even without the eagle..

SAY WHAT !!!!!......what are you drivin now?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

Saw Yuk yesterday, he was in walmart buying "swimmies" to put on his arms in hopes that he will not drown. Why do you think he bought a pit spot by the ET shack, so he would be located near the junk yard and on high land so that he can see over everyone along the fence.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pink and Culp, You two better be careful with YUK. He has been hittin the gym and took on a new personna. Also got a new sponser....Hope ya like GIN.......

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
a hardtail racetech!!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
track is closed due to wet pits. Have to wait at least another week.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I see on their website that they say check back next week for schedule changes, hope they don't plan on changing the start of points. I already gave up on Norwalk.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A-HA clint, so you have commited to a points run at the quake.Let's see ,maybe a pit spot in the getto to.I can already smell the getto fire.THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I haven't committed to anything yet!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
andy,wayne,yuk.Come on guys,what are your thoughts on the SAGA OF CLINT.pink,culp,let's go you guy's always got somthing to say.WE CAN'T RACE SO LET'S PICK ON SOMEBODY

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I know there is no hair to prevent us to see what he is thinking but that skull must be extra thick. You just never know what the Clint is going to do. Might race the car, the truck or the motorhome!!! He might go IHRA, NHRA or NASCAR (the motorhome corners well and he has the shyter tank set to leak). I do know he was not at Norwalk yesterday so his yard must be mowed and the honey-do list a little shorter.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Shawn I mowed the lawn so I don't have to do it in the rain,then I tore my old open deck trailer apart to fix incase I decide to head to Norwalk and want to save some towing money, then cleaned out the enclosed and washed it and loaded car back up so I had some extra garage space.Didn't do any honey-do stuff. Wink I did do the honey this morning though! Rolling
The price of gas is making it hard to decide because I do got a new project that I would like to finish this race season but the funds are a little short right now. How did Dion do yesterday?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I 2nd what Shawn said. No one knows what goes on inside Clint's Cranium. I do believe he is scared of the Fords at QCMP!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
andy,wayne,yuk.Come on guys,what are your thoughts on the SAGA OF CLINT.pink,culp,let's go you guy's always got somthing to say.WE CAN'T RACE SO LET'S PICK ON SOMEBODY
i am confident that clint will race the quake this year. rumor has it that some high ranking officials from the blue oval army were spotted at thompson yesterday at there test & tune. it seems as operation " grand-slam " is under way. as far as culp goes, what is there to say. he is nothing less then a burdon to society. no mention in weeks of the " GRUDGE-MATCH " he is running scared. all should beware as the " POISON POWER TOUR " is coming to a track near you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post