DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ain't nothing up there but hot air! Eyes
Ain't scared of any fords! I am ready Andy dailing 8.76 what are you dailing? I don't need no time trials!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Monday May 2nd High Octane Racetalk kicks off its sixth season on COOL 101.7 FM. The show airs from 6-8 PM every Monday thru September 19th except Memorial Day, the Fourth of July and Labor Day. We cover the local racing scene for western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio. I plan on covering drag racing starting after the seven o’clock break, but we work without a script so who knows.

You can listen online at:Cool1017online.com
The call in line is: 814-333-9011

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Ain't nothing up there but hot air! Eyes
Ain't scared of any fords! I am ready Andy dailing 8.76 what are you dailing? I don't need no time trials!

It's on Greenie!!!!...I'm gonna dial 9.76 out of the trailer. You better take some out of your box, don't be late!! Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I never touch the numbers in the box only the dial ins.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ran good Clint. Was 4.76 to the 1/8 and 7.50 to the 1/4. Don't want to go faster than 7.50. Don't want to mess with having to go to the -15 suit. He went out 3rd ran to AJ Kosanka. Got behind at the finish line. All in all, good 1st outing.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's good to hear and will probably be stopping over at the shop this week.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this weather is really starting to p iss me off.. Banging Head Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Where's everyone heading this weekend? I don't tow for a test and tune...

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NORWALK OR MUNCY!!or fishing with lou greco!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
You should go fishing Bill......but let Lou pick the spot. I'm sure that he wouldn't want to catch any of those Brown Trout that you raise in that concrete box in the ground behind your house. Laughing Rolling

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bob the only fish he would have on his hook would be the minnows he put on for bait!
I was thinking Norwalk this weekend but last I checked they were talking rain and I ain't taking chances if that is the forcast.Atleast at a race I have a chance of winning some money not at a test and tune.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For some reason the weather forecast is looking better for Thompson then Norwalk or Pacemakers and it's closer to home. Tentative decision made.

Never been to Thompson, any surprises I should know about? I've heard the return road is interesting...

See you boys soon.

Jim Feaster

Posts: 121 | Location: Sagamore Hills, OH USA | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim the supprise used to be the drop off after the finish line but that has been corrected, just don't get in a hurry to get back to the pits(long road back) and everything else will be fine. Also got to watch out for some punk by the name of Sill up there! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Andy and John at the Blue Oval Rally last week.

You boys look like you are having a real good time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CulpK348,

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Culp, The Rally was a huge success. We had a blast! After seeing that pic. I now realize how handsome Ford Racers really are! Also reminds me my dentist bill is overdue. Two more payments and that middle tooth is paid off!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
wow,outstanding photo !!!! it seems your just mad jimmy that no one wants to let you in the club. even the chevy guys. to bad - so sad for you. andy get that tooth paid off. lol jimmy.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Nowhere to race on Sunday.. really glad I got the car ready to have it sit for 6 weeks.. Mother Nature can kiss my Judge!!
No disrespect to moms but its my birthday!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
feeling your pain there Lou. I have been going to the garage and drinking beer imaging that one day I will finally get to race the car....this weather bites.

Yuk and Andy....you guys look pretty close in that photo. Anything you want to share with the rest of us????? LOL.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry to ruin your fantasy Culp, Yuk and I are STRAIGHT!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU!!!!!......

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
FYI from QCMP's website:

==================
MAY 6

Attention Racers

Please, Hold off on bringing any trucks and trailers to the track.

We are still very wet and had the 4 x 4 John Deer tractor buried on trying to cut the grass to knock it down to help the drying process and now have a fellow racer up by the finish line with his truck and trailer against the track Stuck.

Please hold off.

We want to open as bad as all racers but we still have mother nature to deal with.

http://quakercitymotorsportspark.com
==================

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post