DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Andy, i need you to make me some band flyers. You obviously have time!!

hey Lou how the heck are ya?
Andy has plenty of time at work to whip you up
some flyers as he is semi retired,not sure why he comes to work other than to bull**** and eat lunch.
oh ya order FORD parts on line No No

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I know I had a green monza! Hum

Did you sell it??.....or paint it?? Hum...if ya sold it I suppose you're gonna go buy some pipe.... No No

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by supersill:
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Andy, i need you to make me some band flyers. You obviously have time!!

hey Lou how the heck are ya?
Andy has plenty of time at work to whip you up
some flyers as he is semi retired,not sure why he comes to work other than to bull**** and eat lunch.
oh ya order FORD parts on line No No

I call B.S.!!!!....you know I'm the hardest worker there!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

Did you sell it??.....or paint it?? Hum...if ya sold it I suppose you're gonna go buy some pipe.... No No

He said some guy was out at QCMP the last weekend and was cheering for the Ford guy to win. End results sent the loyal Ford fan in the right direction. He burned his Ford shirt, threw that hat in the trash, tore all the bumper stickers off his Ford pick up truck (bumper did fall off as it was the stickers held it on) and bought a Chevy.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

He said some guy was out at QCMP the last weekend and was cheering for the Ford guy to win. End results sent the loyal Ford fan in the right direction. He burned his Ford shirt, threw that hat in the trash, tore all the bumper stickers off his Ford pick up truck (bumper did fall off as it was the stickers held it on) and bought a Chevy.

Shawn, I understand this man's disappointment, along with my own. Wish he didn't take such drastic measures...if he is true and loyal, he'll find his way back to the Good Side!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

SO YUK BOUGHT THE MONZA???? wow...there you go Andy, not many supporters left. I was hoping that we would have a Ford versus Chevy race this year, but I was told that after the first pairing they probably would not have any Fords left...especially Fairmonts.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
Anybody no where to go to hear a good country band play???

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saw one last night in Austintown. Awesome time up there wit hthe gang. The guest singer wasn't bad either.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Carr:
quote:

Saw one last night in Austintown. Awesome time up there wit hthe gang. The guest singer wasn't bad either.

X2!!!....The guest singer's voice was familiar...I got the feeling he's had some experience behind a Microphone!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Culp!!, Isn't this a nice pic.!!!....warms my heart.....

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Do you notice all the traffic backed up behind those slow turds I mean fords! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
That warms my heart too Andy....Nice to see that not all Fords are as broken down as your mustang and Yuks Pinto....Some actually can be driven without pulling to the side of the road.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Is the red box truck the parts vehicle? Looks like there are a couple more roadside assitance trucks going back that lane, too.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Andy, where is the first picture that has all the Challengers and Camaros?? Sorry couldnt help it!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Its a major ford recall, you can see my wife in her white car in the middle of the pack! Double Thumbs up

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fast frank:
Its a major ford recall, you can see my wife in her white car in the middle of the pack! Double Thumbs up

Rolling that is awesome.....nice one Frank.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What you don't see is that Andy already used his reserve, roadside parking spot

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
man, you guys are tough on those Ford drivers

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's called tough love, Tony. One day they will come out of the fetal position and dry up those tears.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Okay tough love it is. Tough love. Wake up you idiot

http://youtu.be/9h7083aYzho

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post