Quaker City Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/662104292

April 15, 2011, 05:38 AM
Wayne Mros
Quaker City Motorsports Park
quote:
Posted April 14, 2011 08:15 PM Hide Post
the madman will now speekth.COME ON YOU BAFOONS.don't make me get you guys fired up again.let's sling some BS YOU NUCKLEHEADS.

I'm stupid Banging Head
April 15, 2011, 08:40 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Hey Madman, Is Wayne a Bafoon or a Knucklehead?...or maybe a little of Both? Hum... Laughing .... Wave Wayne
April 15, 2011, 08:51 PM
prest911
if anybody knows of any dog breeders or etc,we are looking for a lhasa apso puppy,

Photobucket
April 15, 2011, 11:13 PM
1355PRO
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
if anybody knows of any dog breeders or etc,we are looking for a lhasa apso puppy,

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-s...5&startsearch=Search

Smile

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

April 16, 2011, 06:32 AM
fast frank
Bill, I think there is a lady in Rochester that breeds Shih tzu`s Hope your dogs are ok!
April 16, 2011, 07:15 AM
Wayne Mros
quote:
Hey Madman, Is Wayne a Bafoon or a Knucklehead?...or maybe a little of Both? ... .... Wayne

You know what they say about paybacks, buddy........ Eyes
April 16, 2011, 02:00 PM
prest911
thanks frank,but our lil boy maxwell was struck by the ups truck at the edge of my driveway and passed away tuesday.we lost a great lil boy.

Photobucket
April 16, 2011, 04:01 PM
ChuckT
Bill, really sorry to hear about your loss. Praying Praying for you and your family

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53
April 16, 2011, 06:04 PM
fast frank
Sorry Bill, I feel your pain Frown
April 16, 2011, 07:51 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Sorry to hear this Bill. Frown My sister-in-laws Lab was hit by a car last week also and passed away Thursday Frown
April 16, 2011, 08:26 PM
quartermilemadnessman
THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH the mega team parking spots where secured today as well as entries in points in top,mod and jr's.This was all completed after a very large daus dutch breakfest by the cricket and myself and a frifleless shoping spree at summit.New helmets and belts were purchesed as well as some top secret falcon parts.
April 16, 2011, 08:44 PM
Dale Greenawald
Madman does this mean the falcon will be breathing fire soon, or is it still sitting in the corner waiting to hatch out of it's shell. Hum

ICS RACING ENGINES
April 16, 2011, 08:56 PM
prest911
dg,you have mail!!!

Photobucket
April 16, 2011, 09:04 PM
ex-FairmontRacer351
Where did the Megateam secure their spots? Back in the "Old Hood" or up in "The Heights" with the High Rollers?
April 16, 2011, 10:13 PM
quartermilemadnessman
dale greena,yes ,the motor is out of the corner and dusted off.thursday was a trip to abruzzi's for my now unbreakable power glide.also some top secret convertor work done.some distribor parts were gotten to repair remnence of that timing chain failure two years back.DALE did you get that boat anchor in yet .ANDY where did you find the grade school kid that painted your parking spot sign.maybe get him a little better brush.yes' i did move back to the getto.I HAVE SPOKTH.
April 17, 2011, 05:50 AM
ex-FairmontRacer351
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
ANDY where did you find the grade school kid that painted your parking spot sign.maybe get him a little better brush. I HAVE SPOKTH.

Non Union Painter Roll Eyes Smile....the price was right!! Wink
April 17, 2011, 08:21 AM
Wayne Mros
quote:
Madman does this mean the falcon will be breathing fire soon, or is it still sitting in the corner waiting to hatch out of it's shell.

Dale actually I moved it out of the corner, figured if I put it in the middle of the shop he might get off his lazy a ss and do something. Hum
April 17, 2011, 09:41 AM
mr. yuk
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
thanks frank,but our lil boy maxwell was struck by the ups truck at the edge of my driveway and passed away tuesday.we lost a great lil boy.
billy, real sorry about your loss.
April 18, 2011, 08:19 PM
prest911
thanks everyone.

Photobucket
April 23, 2011, 07:32 AM
Wayne Mros
helpanyone seen the Missing madman Hum maybe he is working on the bird of prey No No or Sleep in his office. Its almost Party and he still is censored not ready Banging Head He even dismantled Crickets Jr big idea and it is still sitting up on horses. crying maybe with a little Shamrock he will get everything done in time Rolling Laughing but I doubt it. Ice Cream