DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Did the madman pissith today?
Way to go hopper.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
(THE MADMAN WILL NOW SPEEKTH)Has anyone been hit multiple times with a ball bat in your back.well that's how the madman feels.There ain't no way i'am leaving for the classic in the mourning.Dale,that part is working just fine.they must use some form of kriponite in that hospital is all i can figure.(THE MADMAN HAS SPOKTH).

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
HOPING FOR A 3.00 OCLOCK DEPARTURE TIME FROM THE GARAGE. THAT GETS TO NORWALK AT DARK.(UM COMIN HOPPER)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
for all ye people who wish to come out and hang with us racers at The Grist Mill. TrainWreck will be performing their on November 17th. Come on out... I mean what else ya gonna do?
thanks LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
sorry lil buddy,would love to watch ya mess up the vocals,but i will be racing in FLORIDA that weekend!!! Car

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
sorry lil buddy,would love to watch ya mess up the vocals,but i will be racing in FLORIDA that weekend!!! Car

Boy.......I wish I were "broke" like you Roll Eyes

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Rolling

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard of when the banquet is??????? I need to know ASAP!!! Booking shows and filling up quick!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
found somebody to pay the whole trip! Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
How about that Lou Greco and his band Trainwreck? They put on a good show last night! Lot of Quaker people there...was good to see everyone..had a great time!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
How about that Lou Greco and his band Trainwreck? They put on a good show last night! Lot of Quaker people there...was good to see everyone..had a great time!!

Yes it was...had a blast (literally....sitting in front of the speaker LOL), seeing all the QCMP peeps. They are back there Saturday December 15th, I plan on being there as well. Stop on out, you won't be disapointed.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.. Yea we ll be back December 15th.
Anyone heard about the banquet?? I cant get a hold of the track. Left messages, but if i book a show.. I guess i wont go.....again

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Sure is quiet around here................... Hum

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Here?? You should see their website!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I love grape jelly!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
I love TATER TOTS !

Fixed that for you, Lou.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
All i can figure is that everyone is still stuffing their faces with thanksgiving turkey sandwiches and cant type right now. The madman tiptofan sleepith!!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think it's the fact there is nothing to talk about. Nothing on a banquet. Nothing on track updates. Nothing on race programs for next year. Someone turned out the lights and locked the door. Maybe someone will remember that they have a website and racers that are looking for info gearing up to next season.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I heard the track was for sale! Tongue

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post