DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne, I saw that thing come out of your Motorhome the night you were hittin that Apple Pie!...

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
No No

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayne Mros,

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I am not sure what is more disturbing....the fact that Wayne visits websites that have these kinds of images or that Andy recognizes this woman.....that's not something that I would ever admit. She was not hit with an Ugly stick, she was hit with the whole tree....Heard she was the head of the Ford Cheering Committee.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
explains where yuk found a car cover for his green slim machine!!dbls as her thong!very disturbing.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Ok Jimmy I found our Cheerleaders.... Big Grin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
they're fat

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of brad3521
posted Hide Post
phat!

Posts: 121 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: December 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Yea, that's what I mean't

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
omg!!tony is that your wife in the middle with tiny tat??i could pick her out of any crowd!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Found Andy's Hottie

GO TEAM FORD, GO! Andy, does she have a tattoo of Yuk on her ARSE????

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
why are they racing 1,000 ft for all the pumpkin races?

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe it is a compromise between the 1/4 and the 1/8 trying to keep everybody happy.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
IT'S ON THIS WEEKEND!!!!! Culp vs Andy. Chevy vs Ford. Bragging rights of the ghetto. This has been brewing over 2 years right here on this DRR forum.

Rumor is The Blue Oyster Bar.. I mean Blue Oval Army have been hiding out on the island again discussing strategy.

Rumor is General Yuk has made a phone call to Force racing. The transcript from the FBI (apparently Force now has a restraining order for the phone harassment)were released.

Yuk: John baby.. it's the Street Champ calling you here. Champ to champ, give me some inside tuning tips. How we going to out do these Chevy boys. Can I get a crew chief for the weekend flown in. I got the Castrol and AAA decals ready to go. I just need Medlin's phone number. We got to tune this injector hat.

Force: Who is this? How did you get my number? Does your mother know this is a long distance call?

Yuk: Seriously, Johnny... how do we get it down the track thru 2 time runs and dial this thing. I just need to get it to 1000' clean.

Force: Don't your mother let you stay up to watch ESPN after the Little League World Series? We don't get them things thru there without eating them up. Don't you see my commercials. I tell ya that I have had this old heap on fire from here to Australia.

Yuk: Come on Johnny... get me Austin on the line. He was the backbone to some great championships. We need that back bone....hello?? hello???

Then the Culp camp sent out a press release today. Culp said he has done everything possible to get ready for the match. Jimmy was quoted as saying: "We installed the new sprinkler system in the shop two weeks ago and started to tear into the car. After exhausting several fire extinguishers getting it started we now have it off the trailer and in the shop. We have been in secret testing mode at the local track. A few carbs, some gaskets and a tube of silicon and I think we got this thing figured out. I now have clearance from the State of Ohio Fire Marshall. DOT has cleared me and I do not need to have a Hazardous Material license or Flammable Contents placard on the side of the truck and trailer. We are good to town in and run."

Photo for AP Release:

Several years of smack talk will finally come to an end this weekend. Both parties are fired up and ready to go. When the smoke clears and the gravy is wiped off, we will have a winner. Will it be the Blue Oval Army or will it be the Chevy guys. Either way, the 2 challengers have stepped up and are ready to get down to business. Be on the fence folks, this will be the race of the weekend that will be talked about until the next pair of cars stages!!

Someone wake up the madman so he don't miss the race!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Well sounds like it might be footbreaker agaisnt footbreaker. Seem trp's starting line was to much for the mighty mustangs axles. Rumor is the ole yeller is coming out!

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I see Andy is going to his backup car already! I don't think it was the starting line, it was the fear of losing to a chevy! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Fords break....thats what they do. Did anyone really expect anything less....

Hey Andy, here is a picture to pay you and Yuk back for the flag incident this past year....love your sign....LOL

P.S. this is not photoshopped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CulpK348,

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Being one of the Bowtie Brigade I must admit I am a little worried about our contestant "The Culpster". The Blue ovaries group errr I mean Blue oval group sure took me right to the stripe last week. I may have to give Jimmie a little pep talk before the race. Be prepared(check) Dont laugh (check) dodge all flying parts (check) collect the W (double check)!!!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Keith,

I will take any advice you have. Remember though, I am not running the general, I am running his side kick....but that brings up a good point, you won round one, this will be round two....and I do not expect any different outcome.

Wayne, be sure Andy gets the first burnout, I just do not want to be sitting there while they pick up parts and sop up all the oil....LOL.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
After some serious thought this weekend, being the true sportsman us Blue Ovals are, and in all fairness to Mr. Culp, I have decided to bring a more fairly matched car to this event...lookin forward to this weekend!!!...Oh Yea!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
After some serious thought this weekend, being the true sportsman us Blue Ovals are, and in all fairness to Mr. Culp, I have decided to bring a more fairly matched car to this event...

Broke again????? F-O-R-D.....Freaking Obsolete Racing Devices......Hope your backup can stay together through Fridays Racing to make the call on Saturday....if not, I will find you a Chevy.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation