DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If you get a chance come on down to Quaker City Raceway in Salem Oh. July 3rd for the big Independence eve show. We are having 10 awesome nostalgia Funny Cars along with Carl West vs Bill Walls in a Nitro showdown, Fiat altered vs Front engine dragster. Should be great weather and a great time.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ashtabula, OH | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
Sometimes things don't always get read and sometimes the meanings get lost in the emotionless keyboard. Sounds like you guys have some questions that would be better off addressed with track management direct. Remember, it is a business and every good business person always has their door open for the customers. Feedback is important. With compliments come criticism in any business but being direct gets better results.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hum Laughing Rolling , stop, your making my sides hurt. Chuck

Posts: 349 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
It's quiet here...... What's goin on at "The Quake"??

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
it's not to often the hopper takes a dive.but when he had to race our old friend el clinteo deep in the super pro eliminations,he thought that just maybe that would push him on to a win .and that it did .maybe this will bring you back to the quake.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Did that Greenie win the race Saturday night at QCR??

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I tried hard to red light but missed it by .002! Maybe I will do a better job next time madman.

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
good job el clinteo i never noticed how much of a wheeelie ur car does

Posts: 21 | Location: Clinton,PA | Registered: June 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Good job Dirtman!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Cricket tell the madman that when you grow up you want to drive a chevy not no ford and you too will be able to do wheelies! Wink
Thanks Lou but I am not so dirty any more although I do race dirty. Wink

Posts: 2595 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Greenie was the big winner?? Hum Hum not worthy not worthy Looks like it's time to put a Blue Oval in the Winners Circle! Lou, Can I borrow your box again this weekend? Hey Green...Wheelie This censored censored censored!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I smashed the cheater box with a hammer after it led me to a dead heat race loss at Magnolia last weekend! Now the car wont start!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Really Lou? What's prest going to do now?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
On the current front page of QCR's website is the following:

=================
Our Next Show is Aug 14th

Below the logo is a countdown timer to that date and time.
=================

I wonder if there is some room to "read between the lines" based on this QCR event's promotion???

The "AHRA Reunion Tour" is supposed to be held at QCR on August 6th and 7th.... one week BEFORE the "Night of Fire".

Shouldn't the "AHRA Reunion Tour" event be touted as Quaker's "NEXT SHOW"?

Toronto's management had to put together something (without AHRA's help from all written accounts of the event) to offer to its racers and spectators at last weekend's event which was supposed to be their "AHRA Reunion Tour".

Marion County's "AHRA Reunion Tour" got stripped down to a bracket race that didn't even honor the "guaranteed purse" at the event this past Sunday.

Has QCR decided not to mention the "Reunion Tour" to minimize any fallout from another failed event on the AHRA trail?

I don't blame the racers or spectators.

I only blame the track operators for being gullible enough to fall for the smooth talk and rosy pictures offered by Moe & Co.

It is AHRA's management who have let everyone down.

Any hope of a 3rd option concerning sanctioning bodies for grass roots racers has disappeared with the actions of AHRA's management concerning Thunder Road (Louisiana), San Antonio, Race City (Calgary), MCIR, and now Toronto.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple Nickel II,

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i still have the old 1st version that i got off dion last year!!but thanks for the concerns.. Busted
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i still have the old 1st version that i got off dion last year!!but thanks for the concerns.. Busted
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

1.0 was only good for the tree. And to think, they thought the eagle eye was winking.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lou I guess you didn't get my box out before it started taking out your other electronics! Eyes

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mr. Garlic on his big win today!! Also hats off to ElWayneo in the finals.The Madman will hear about this one.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the madman will now speeketh.the mega teem will again invade the quake this coming weekend.the hopper will be testing the nitros system in preparation for the big ford meet up at norwalk.the cricket will also begin his intensive training this weekend. some low speed putting around the pit area and maybe driving down the track if permited.the madman will now concede to full time crewing and teaching cricket the ways of the THE MEGA TEAM .

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Way to go Wayne! Hope to see you guys soon.

Posts: 111 | Location: Chardon,oh. | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post