DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
I really like the new web-sight. It looks like he is already there for the racers, with all the up dates. Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
I know I can't see the tree, but now I can't find when opening day is on the website. Need a little HELP !

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Bob, April 16th

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Thanks, hope to be there.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight....this Blue oval group...now if i can remember correctly, i saw a green pinto completely covered with BEEs at one race, and at another i saw a red Mustang in a trailer with gravy running out the back door. I also remember a guy chasing a White and green mustang through the pits with no driver in it...Who is the real leader of this team...?

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rolling Laughing Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don't believe that I can post anything to top Bob. Really??? Bees, gravy and ghost drivers???

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bees, gravy and ghost drivers???

Oh My!!!

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WagonMaster:
Let me get this straight....this Blue oval group...now if i can remember correctly, i saw a green pinto completely covered with BEEs at one race, and at another i saw a red Mustang in a trailer with gravy running out the back door. I also remember a guy chasing a White and green mustang through the pits with no driver in it...Who is the real leader of this team...?
ah yes, so many haters of the green machine. as far as the blue oval army goes, we grow in numbers, soon to have an all ford secret meeting with a top secret mission on hand."HAIL TO THE BLUE OVAL ARMY"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yes Mr. Wagon, you have compiled some of our darker moments, but in all great forces some pitfalls may arise. You know in your heart we can't be taken lightly. "HAIL TO THE BLUE OVALS!"

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ghost driver = I wouldn't be caught dead driving a blue oval!
Gravy = for got to look for the Mr Yuk sticker before ingesting the poison!
Bees = the poison power is weak and will only kill another blue oval!
Which portajohn are you holding that secret blue oval army meeting in? Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Green, I think way deep inside you want to be a Blue Oval!
GrandWagonMaster, I'll never forget your reaction and comment when you saw the "ghost driven Mustang".....still makes me laugh!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy I own one ford and the only ones that are any good! 1942 9N tractor and I go out today to get it out of the shed and the snow blade won't lift up so go figure. FORD SUX!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I fixed the turd(ford), I put a chevy emblem over top of the ford one! Works good now. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Clint,

I did the same to our tractor and got the same result. Hell, the tall lanky one that usually drives a black mustang even decided to run a GM product last year because his mustang kept breaking. Just goes to show, the only way to make a blue oval respectable is to place a bowtie on it. Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Man rough crowd here..but what do I know...I drive a Pontiac with a Chevy motor...I'm all cornfused!!
Lets go snowmobiling!!!
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Went out this morning to clear the driveway and the new Chevy tractor worked like a charm other than you could tell there was still some ford blood in it because it was a bit slow at first until it warmed up. Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
TRAINWRECK Country Band is now on Facebook...send us a friend request!!

LJ

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
and you tow with a ford!! Busted
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Man rough crowd here..but what do I know...I drive a Pontiac with a Chevy motor...I'm all cornfused!!
Lets go snowmobiling!!!
LJ

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Man, I guess I have to buy a Challenger to complete the set..lol

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks