DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
kenny,i watched you in that watcha ma call it thing at the end of last year.you were gettin it done.if your running the pro class this year ,um gonna hang back and let you get deep in them lanes so i don't have to run you.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I like seeing that 13.99 Pro cutoff again. Makes me wish I still had my Dart.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Now that's what I call a great start to a new beginning. Classes are well defined, payouts are guarenteed, and entry fee remained the same as last year. A clear understanding as to which sanctioning body the track is affiliated with and an owner who has obviously been listening to others that have been successful and knows how to run a business. Congraduations Mr. Fox, you have made a great move to get the support that the track needs. It is even a good sign that Prest is bichin', that means it will be a great year in SPro.

If I could add one thing, please have someone spot check the cars in the classes making sure that no one is "bending" the rules and leaving off the top bulb in pro with their homemade delay box. I will tell you that when I return to the track this year, I will be watching the person that I know has that device and will confront them with management there if they continue, yes continue to use that box in Pro.

Love that payout...guarenteed...wow, what a concept.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Love the finger pointing bowtie! Just remember you are just as guilty as the offender if you just stood behind a keyboard and accused people of cheating! The manly thing to do would have been to go to the track and have his a$$ busted on the return road.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i would like to apologize to the qcr managment and new owner for the negative remarks concerning the friday gamblers races..after being educated on the program i feel that if we get the support we have in the past years on the friday program it should be a success. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:

I was taking a peak at the other end of the class break myself. Wave Party

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice talking to you today Bill. Just remain calm, or is that clam, and wait to see what the rest of the program looks like. I agree, starting to take a good shape so far.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 27Keith:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:

I was taking a peak at the other end of the class break myself. Wave Party

Yes, very interesting!

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
day bet her git dat der home made box out of dat car or eyes goin two complane too! eyes knows who u r too mr. wavin flag we all bean watchin u - If you cheat - u can't be beat!
Please try to remain Clam - til da cheating begins.

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Green,

I wasn't at the track much this past year and hadn't been there after finding out about the hidden box. However, as I stated, I will be there and competing this year and will be watching. If he has not removed it or is still running in the pro class with it, I will confront him with management with me, explain how it works and let them decide what to do. He could easily move to SPRO and race with the rest of us that have the boxes in our cars this year. I am just giving the guy a warning hoping that he will do what is right and compete within the rules...that is all.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If I knew somebody was cheating at any track around here then I would make a point to stop by that track and have him busted whether it was a track I normally raced at or not but then that is just how I am. I hate when people stand back and point their fingers behind peoples back just as much as I hate cheaters!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
So, what you are saying is that if you noticed a guy was cheating while racing against him at Quaker, you would not only mention it to him and management there, but would follow him back to his home track in Milan, Michigan (as an example) and make a point to inform his home track that he was cheating....really???? Boy you must have too much time and money on your hands. My guess is you would take the same route as me (more economical) and post it on line for his track to read and check out themselves.....just like I did.

I was not going to make a special trip to QCR, pay my money to the past owner and manager, and then point out that the guy was cheating...sorry, do not have that kind of time or money. However, I do plan to be watching this year and if he is still doing it, I will have no problems calling him out to his face and with management. I am sure I can handle myself, I am not a pencil sized guy with a big mouth. I have enough gurth to back up my mouth.

Besides, they probably would not let me in the track back then let alone listen to me and investigate someone that is a regular. That is why I used this forum. Anyone that was interested in stopping the guy was given enough information on this site to know how he does it and all they had to do was send me a PM and I would have told who it was. Received no PMs.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Now we have a complete off-season. It is December 28th and Prest has already complained about the payout and also appologised to management.....the season is almost in full swing now. LOL.

Bill, I am just making light of the situation, don't be mad at me.....by the way, any new openings on that friends list since the ***** post? I'm still waiting.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
First of all I said tracks around here not up there in michigan but if that is where the so called racer was from then I don't think he would be a regular at quaker and if he was then I would attempt to bust his a$$ there and would also inform everybody who it was and where he was from and what tracks he may be running but not until I busted him first. And incase you miss read it the first time I said I wouldn't slander his name until I busted him but I also won't come on here and accuse john doe of cheating until I bust him. I get tire of hearing about how so and so is cheating but nobody got the balls to say it to there face and bust them in front of a track tech.If you are so sure then maybe you are on of his budies that helped install the device.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
And incase you miss read it the first time I said I wouldn't slander his name until I busted him but I also won't come on here and accuse john doe of cheating until I bust him. I get tire of hearing about how so and so is cheating but nobody got the balls to say it to there face and bust them in front of a track tech.If you are so sure then maybe you are on of his budies that helped install the device.

Many interesting points to be made about this statement. They are as follows, 1)Never did I slander his name...Never once did I state who it is. Do you know? Please find the post where I stated his name. 2)I did bust him, not at that track, but I did bust him and actually had the racer explain to me how the device worked. I asked him how that could be legal and his explanation was that "it is not a manufactured box, but rather home-made and therefore is not considered a delay box by the rules" - BS. 3) Was there a track Tech at QCR last year...seriously you did not think a 13-year old daughter of the manager gave a rat's A$$ about tech did you? Do you really think dumb and dumber would have cared? I would have probably gotten removed from the place for making the accusation while the guy removed the device. And 4)Your last statement about this guy being my buddy (two "d"s JR.) is so misplaced. In fact the only reason I saw the device is that he was showing it to one of his friends that happens to be a friend of mine and I walked over during the demonstration. I have never cheated as it would ruin the sport for me. However, I do run a box in my dragster, but then again, I do not run in the pro class.

Seriously, I have no idea how long you have raced, but as long is there is racing (sprint, dirt, drag, doesn't matter) there will be cheaters and accusations of cheating. I am trying to make one individual think twice about trying it this year now that his buddy does not own the track.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yea he was always 00 or teen on me every hit but i just enjoyed the challenge...raced him 10 times last summer...6 wins 4 losses maybe things will CHANGE this year....But did notice one thing one lane racer.....STEWART

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
would this be the same guy that talked dan into painting checkers at the finish line? Hum

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
now who the heck would you be speaking of njb??wavin flag??cant place that racecar?
quote:
Originally posted by No Job Bob:
day bet her git dat der home made box out of dat car or eyes goin two complane too! eyes knows who u r too mr. wavin flag we all bean watchin u - If you cheat - u can't be beat!
Please try to remain Clam - til da cheating begins.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation !! valid points made from all of you.[ especilly the one lane thing] one thing is for sure, that special racer who needs help with there cheating device isn't from the blue oval army. don't let it bother you guys. that wheel makes a big circle. he clearly will get what is coming to him. it seems mr. fox is running a tight ship, and i for one like what i see and hear so far. i look forward to bringing the blue oval army to glory. the list of teammates is growing. go figure the cheater is from the bowtie brigade. beware dark side. the lima-bean machine is looking for ya. "DEATH TO THE CHEATERS"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr. yuk:
hello racer nation !! i look forward to bringing the rainbow army to the gloryhole!!!

Eyes Eyes Eyes

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post